W~A~R starts Devolution

DeletedUser5293

well it doesnt take a genius to work out argho couldnt lie straight in bed. its obvious this gangbang was planned for months so sharpe says. nice work but this victory when it does happen is a shamfull victory imo. it must be shamfull if you need to come on the forums and lie argho to try and gain some kind of respect back from the public, which imo just makes it that much more shamefull.

You are right Max, i cant lie straight in bed.
Reason: I am not a member of TEAM, so that's not a prerequisite for me:lol: (Yippie my first bit of flame on the forums)
Lets see my post for a bit shall we,

This thread is a W~A~R Vs TRUE 1 thread and thats the only two sides which should be considered.Thats the reason we have not used any stats from TRUE 2.

We have still not.Anyways Max if you did give a read to the stats I had posted with the post you have quoted, you would have seen they are just upto since the time the first of the villas was conquered by Storm

W~A~R went into this war alone and has done well. Others joining in are doing that at their own behest and working in their own K's of interest and dominance.
What the pivot of my post was when W~A~R started attacking it did it alone.You can maxi if you want mail the TRUE 1 counterparts and ask them when first the attacks from W~A~R started did they have any coordinated action from the other tribes, I am sure the answer you will get is NO.
We would/will fight TRUE 1 till the end what the other tribes do does not in any way affect our to do list.

This part is self explanatory.

But wait, why am I explaining things to you max?:icon_confused:
You have nothing to do with the war. You are just here for the fireworks aren't you?:icon_biggrin:
And You and your brother are like the SULTANS OF SPIN.(Boy o boy second flame this is becoming a habit- i am off to the naughty step)

DeletedUser4320

You can maxi if you want mail the TRUE 1 counterparts and ask them when first the attacks from W~A~R started did they have any coordinated action from the other tribes.

Did we have any coordinated actions from other tribes? Yes, we did.

DeletedUser5293

Did we have any coordinated actions from other tribes? Yes, we did.
In the first few days of us attacking, up untill storm took up that first villa?

You would say yes but TW stats say no.

EDIT: To accommodate dubby's Post below.
Yes sir what you say is true. I might have used the word action loosely in that bit of literature I managed to blurt out. But i am sure you understood what I meant.
You may agree or disagree.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4320

TW Stats does not encompass everything that resides within the definition of the word action as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

thanx argho, but we prefer the sultans of facts..everyone loves to root for the underdog, were just voicing our opinion of the situation argho, and its not our fault you all know that its shameful the way you went about beating on TRUE.. your like the kid with the magnifying glass burning ants for fun..its one thing to be ruthless and deceteful to a top ranked tribe, but to play off on a small time tribe who knows they are meat in a cage full of lions is just despicable, especialy when your all laughing at them for it..

im all for ruthless efficiency, but TEAM has never doged a small tribe, we have always been upfront with them...because we love a good contest here at TEAM. deciet shows fear on your behalf, fear of what i am unsure of but fear non the less.....failure no doubt lol...

DeletedUser4320

EDIT: To accommodate dubby's Post below.
Yes sir what you say is true. I might have used the word action loosely in that bit of literature I managed to blurt out. But i am sure you understood what I meant.
You may agree or disagree.

You tried to allude that W~A~R was alone in the first days of the war without any coordination from other tribes, which is incorrect. Captain Sharpe said, the very same day that W~A~R started, that H D would stay neutral in the conflict, effectively falsifying your claim.

So the facts are that W~A~R did not go into this war alone, but that it was a collaborative effort from three tribes which combined forces outnumber TRUE with a factor greater than five as the saying goes.

DeletedUser5293

You tried to allude that W~A~R was alone in the first days of the war without any coordination from other tribes, which is incorrect.
So did you or did you not receive any coordinated attacks?

Captain Sharpe said, the very same day that W~A~R started, that H D would stay neutral in the conflict, effectively falsifying your claim.
He might have changed his mind or more likely i dont know enough, I fail to understand how that makes my claim False.
So when we attacked for the first few days they were neutral?
And what i have been saying is when W~A~R started attacking it did so alone!

So the facts are that W~A~R did not go into this war alone, but that it was a collaborative effort from three tribes which combined forces outnumber TRUE with a factor greater than five as the saying goes.
Yes you are facing an opposition with a factor greater than 5, no denying. But Dubby look at the stats I posted which are i repeat again that time we were the only ones attacking you?

I wont be posting again regarding this particular topic as this has become a merry go round, and we are literally going nowhere. I from personal experience know how frustrating and boring it is for readers/outsiders to read the same situation over and over. So i will try and not cause any more grief.

OFF TOPIC: Dubby you are a good poster, you remind me of fearonh. Your posts like him are up to scratch in language and formulation. I enjoy reading your posts though i might be at the business end of most of them:icon_biggrin: +rep there.

DeletedUser4320

So did you or did you not receive any coordinated attacks?

Attacks, no. However neither your initial post nor your clarification was formulated to only include attacks. If you only meant attacks, yes that is true. W~A~R was the only tribe to attack TRUE in the start of the skirmish.

However I will maintain my stance that to claim that you went into the war alone, when you in fact had a coalition of several tribes backing you, is an erroenous statement.

All in my humble opinion of course.

DeletedUser3227

@ argho, please show me in my post the lies?

what i have done is expose W~A~R as going into a gangbang then trying to say they were in it alone for the glory. you got caught out lying now your response in mumble mumble sultians of spin, mumble mumble mumble change the subject, mumble mumble mumble, mumble poor attempt at a flame.

come on mate, man up and tell the truth, at least hd can be open with what really happened, (planned for months lol)

imo W~A~R = glory mongers wanting uk2 to think they are great when they aint all that.

DeletedUser6488

LOL @ The Gangbang comments... As if TEAM has never try'd that tactic,

There are Very simple reasons for this which for someone as great as you should realise straight away

Every/Most diplomacy with tribes hold agreements such as border agreements and so on, nobling in eachothers k's ect ect

STORM were told prior to this starting that we would be taking the villages in there k so they arnt used to support TRUE's Home k
STORM dont want to share K's With W~A~R as they know the trouble it would Cause down the line so they Quite rightly said they would take them once things start.
Which is very little in the grand scheme of things.

Now HDs k is differant W~A~R Cannot noble this far due to nobling distance so when looking at the amount of villages that TRUE can use to support there home K with it was recognised that this would make this a longer war than i want so i spoke with HD about taking TRUE villages in there areas simples.

Call it what you like (gangbanging) but all i see there is Good planning, foresight and the conviction to follow it through
There are many ways to win wars maybe if you had the intelligence you would realise this..

DeletedUser

mate well done you can make plans like that and make them work and like you said there are many ways to win wars this is one of them however you gain next to no respect from it.

it looks cowardly. if you would of taken us on 1v1 it would be a different story and you will get the respect you deserve and people will tell you your very good and we all know how much you like stuff like that shaun lol. instead as you can see in comments throughout this post they are saying its cowardly and not needed.

it is a gangbang coz you got 3 big tribes to take on 1........why cant you take us on your own ? to scared of failure?

DeletedUser4320

all i see there is Good planning, foresight and the conviction to follow it through

And a huge compliment to TRUE since it provenly took several months of planning, foresight, conviction and a triple back stab for you to as much as launch against us.

Although, look at the stats it seems WAR has lost some momentum. The derivate of the numbers of conquered villages is negative!

:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser7179

I don't see any compliments involved for true at all!! Shaun is saying he wanted a quick kill rather than sending troops several k's away! I'm sure if shaun wanted to spend months taking true villas he would have done it alone! But all he is looking for (as I understand) is k consolidation and maybe a large chunk of k74!! So as far a I see why not offer the other parts he doesn't want I.e k73 and k76 to a couple of our good allys?? Smart in my opinion, maybe if u had any idea about military tactics and knew how to win a war you would understand!! But I don't expect you to!!

As for losing momentum?? I can only speak for me personally but I was only aware of the war going ahead a couple of days before and even then I went a couple days early!! So to take 30 villas on short notice in a couple of days, it is only natural u lose momentum!! Again I don't expect u to understand that as an internal nobler who hasn't had to fight for any of his villas!!

Interesting fact for you dubby!! There's only one person who has taken more true villas in the last month than me and that is DubbyTheFool himself!! Good job!!

DeletedUser4320

That was amusing, it looks like someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

There are many ways to win wars maybe if you had the intelligence you would realise this..
“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.”
~Albert Einstein
get a grip on your ego shaun, god knows you need too !

true deserved the honour of a righteous defeat in my opinion..

DeletedUser

But all he is looking for (as I understand) is k consolidation and maybe a large chunk of k74!! So as far a I see why not offer the other parts he doesn't want I.e k73 and k76 to a couple of our good allys?? Smart in my opinion, maybe if u had any idea about military tactics and knew how to win a war you would understand!! But I don't expect you to!!

sounds a lil stupid to me sounds like shauns sitting in his room with his xxxxl thinking hat on going'hmmmmmmm i could take all of k74 and and a bit of 73 which will make my tribe bigger but nahhhhhh ill let others get a lil aswell' sounds like a great way for world domination let everyone else have villas you could have for yourself we all know your gunna have to go to war with hd and storm at some point coz thats the point in the game and thats when your gunna have to try take the villas back that you let them have in the first place.

might make short work for now but in the future causing you more work

DeletedUser

might make short work for now but in the future causing you more work
maybe if shaun had the inteligence he would have realised that lol'z....TEAM have never done anything that silly in the past, but you have shaun, you have hahaha.

DeletedUser3227

Call it what you like (gangbanging) but all i see there is Good planning, foresight and the conviction to follow it through

why get ur front man argho to come out and lie about what really happened if you guys were not ashamed of your cowardly war tactics,? the thread should be titled W~A~R/HD/Storm war on true1, instead of trying to fool the public and take or the glory for yourselfs.

DeletedUser

To the peeps of TRUE1 that have commented would just say best of luck. Have never really had any problems with you guys in my time at TUF or at WAR and any disagreements were easily solved. Chance01 from my numerous PMs with him is a really good bloke imho and i think was given quite a hard job to do and it would taken alot to make TRUE1 last the long haul as they have been on radars for a long time due to their location and lack of any real war experience.

The only shame in all this is the only people to stand in your corner are the chuckle brothers whos comments are not taken seriously by anyone other than perhaps their tribe (and not all of them i bet!:lol:) but I for one will give you the due respect you should give any enemy and not take any of you lightly.

This, hopefully will be my last post in this thread as is getting very boring and repetitive and i smell flamers just thinking of what unrelated rubbish that they can write. :icon_rolleyes:

And please DO remember kids, All is fair in love and TribalWars so get off your soapbox before someone hits you with it.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

All I can say is good luck TRUE1, you're going to need it. Our tribe is also being gang banged. and its hard work. Keep your heads up, snipe the trains, dodge the nukes..........you might just surprise your enemies.