W~A~R starts Devolution

DeletedUser

Yawn
Yes yes yes Deadmax. I think a whole new thread would be needed to start comparing our separate tribes "tactics" so I will try to keep it ON topic. End of the day, this is a WAR game, not a funking game of football where both sides need the same numbers.
If TRUE1 had good diplomacy with other tribes then perhaps things wouldn’t be this way but they are and if you don’t like it then by all means, state your displeasure. It will be as ignored as easily as most of your overly generic and warped comments.
As for this war, if it lasts long enough to be remembered as one, good luck to all involved. And remember not to be cowardly. Infact, if you see a stacked village, just chuck your single nuke at it. Better to kill them all than be a coward. lol

DeletedUser

lol deadmax you really should check things before you post 11 days i was in TRUE 1 not 10 months

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3227

and lionheart, im pretty sure he was a longtermer, and wow slippery your loyalty seems to get better and better, lol

DeletedUser

TEAM as W~A~R has respected your threads of late can you please do the same and stay the heck out of ours unless you have a constructive comment to make
i want to keep this on-topic with no TEAM spew
so goodbye ......
BAHAHAHAHA, ohhhhhhhhh thats funny mate, shall we go back in time and remember the spew that came from pallystorm, frizzy, mofo just off the top of my head..yeah W~A~R respected our threads...

to the ex TRUE deserters, heres an old quote for your ammusement.

“A boy can learn a lot from a dog: obedience, loyalty, and the importance of turning around three times before lying down.”
Robert Benchley~

DeletedUser

eazy az i think you missed the point in shaun's post where he said "TEAM as W~A~R has respected your threads of late"

Yes a lack of respect in all threads had been a big problem hence why there was a clampdown a few weeks ago. Maybe you should take a leaf out of the W~A~R players (you mentioned) book and stop trying to stir things all the time.

DeletedUser

yeah yeah, but im not trying to stir mate, im just pointing out the true facts here..W~A~R imo, had this in the bag, now its just a gangbang that in the end takes away your glory and the respect of the community, thats all i am trying to put across here.

DeletedUser7179

Easy and dead there are few players in this game not just this world that have left tribe they are not happy in!! If TEAM had started this world and still had every player they had when they started and never let anybody change tribe to join them then I can guarantee there would not be many, if any of you left!! Leaving in the way me and slippery (although both completly different circumstances) is completly justifyable!! The fact that my new tribe have decided to attack my old was not my choice or apon my advice so why shouldn't I show my loyalty to my new tribe by attacking with them, although I have to say if I had my choice I would never have done!!! I can understand you want to show ur opinion this is a world with freedom of speech!! Just find it funny you can't make a post or let anyone else have a thread without flaming!!
Anyway ur childishness apart I don't think I have ever seen a tribe in the 4 years I've played this game that haven't at some point or another recruited a player they see who could be an asset to their tribe regardless of their previous alliances or wars!! So your point is laughable!!

I still to this day consider some of the members of true nice guys it doesn't mean it will stop me taking their villas! At the end of the day this is a war game and you do what u have to do to win!!

DeletedUser6726

Hi guys and girls(if there are any here),

Before the MODS kick off about me spamming, i have been playing my brothers account for the past few months after he has gone away for work. Anyways enough of the life story stuff.

A few facts to straighten out here, W~A~R saying their war was unplanned well as the next posts will explain either H D have a magic crystal ball or Shaun and his cronies have been spinning lies to save face in front of the other top tribes:mad:

If I had no loyalty why did I travel 120 hours by nuke to get on the front line against MACRO because all the idiots over there were struggling!! Not an act of dedication to my tribe at all I guess!!

Hmmm, H D may know the reason why we started slowly on this one, running into villas with 3 or 4 villas worth of H D defense doesnt make life easy. When we start killing too many of their troops what happens they invite the larger members of MACRO/MICRO leaving True with little choice but to leave them be as there had been significant losses clearing K73 of enemy villas and time was needed to reload for the next fight wherever it may be.

In practice i have myself done this on other worlds if an ally is at war with another tribe, but not one we have a NAP with, that is very dubious ethically i think

The villa I lost was a complete balls up on my part thought I had enough troops in there to with stand the attacks but I miss calculated! And was unable to support in time cause the villa was 50 hours away from my homeland!

Again Lionheart the villa i took from you happened to contain not your own troops but those from Captain Sharpe from H D, how do i know this?? I log in after going to the pub to find myself with a new villa:icon_wink: and incoming support from the above mentioned player.

What did he have to say about it??

captain sharpe on 27.06. at 10:02
I'm recalling it fella. I left a friend to sit my account for the last few days and he sent it (he was from war).. I didn't know he was doing it. It will get withdrawn have no worries.

Now would any self respecting player/tribe let someone from another tribe sit their account?? I think not. Yet more lies from H D.

captain sharpe on 27.06. at 10:18
No other H D player are supporting W~A~R.

Well other villas that have been taken have had incoming support from H D. I now dont believe a word this guy says.

SUMMARY:
If we did stand any chance before the gangbang commenced then it certainly was hindered by H D saving yet another tribes stats, then just as things start to turn, sneaking in and mopping up some of the leftovers

DeletedUser3227

Easy and dead there are few players in this game not just this world that have left tribe they are not happy in!! If TEAM had started this world and still had every player they had when they started and never let anybody change tribe to join them then I can guarantee there would not be many, if any of you left!! Leaving in the way me and slippery (although both completly different circumstances) is completly justifyable!! The fact that my new tribe have decided to attack my old was not my choice or apon my advice so why shouldn't I show my loyalty to my new tribe by attacking with them, although I have to say if I had my choice I would never have done!!! I can understand you want to show ur opinion this is a world with freedom of speech!! Just find it funny you can't make a post or let anyone else have a thread without flaming!!
Anyway ur childishness apart I don't think I have ever seen a tribe in the 4 years I've played this game that haven't at some point or another recruited a player they see who could be an asset to their tribe regardless of their previous alliances or wars!! So your point is laughable!!

I still to this day consider some of the members of true nice guys it doesn't mean it will stop me taking their villas! At the end of the day this is a war game and you do what u have to do to win!!

this is rubbish, if you did think highley of true1 you would not have flammed them and belittled them they way you did. come on mate, your change your opinion more then i change my undies.

DeletedUser7179

I don't think highly of true 1 at all!! I jaw a few people there who I think highly of!! That is not the same thing!! You can ask chance if you like and several others I have always said there are 10-12 good players there the rest are deadwood hence why I left!! A tribe like that can not survive as virtus are proving 10 good players and the rest innactives or have no belly for a fight is no good for anyone!!

DeletedUser

I'm only going to say this once. As long as I'm around, I expect the rules to be followed. If a thread is about 2 specific tribes in a war, I expect all the posts to be about them. Posters having an opinion is one thing. Adding more people/tribes/wars/ect can be infractable. If you'd like to talk about your tribe or whatever, and it's not listed in the OP, make your own thread.

DeletedUser

hi guys:I just want to say a few things before i get rimmed lol,I may not be this GREAT LEADER but i did my best after taiko went mad lol,and left the tribe and i was made duke, i have never played the game until this world, so it was all new to me ,and i did try to do my best.(which does not look good)
All i can say is the people left in true are great guys we have a laugh i have made some great friends on tw and enjoyed it. well until the last few days, is not bad having to fight w~a~r but for them to get help from h d well what does that say.
we all know the outcome but we will stay and see it through til the end (yes lion i doubt it will be long) how long would you last if 3 big tribes attacked you, mmm not long i think..

Also if we are that bad why did hd and w~a~r try to get our players to merge into them?

captain sharpe on 09.06. at 07:32
save, well if war reall have had enough then they won't stop with TRUE 2. So instead of letting you good players die we move them to HD.

chance01 on 08.06. at 23:10
what do you mean save?

captain sharpe on 08.06. at 22:18
same here. We will be prepared down south like I said but I will ensure HD's end of the bargin is kept up. Also, if you wish we should look to start working together closer. IF war really have got annoyed then we should start looking (theory for now) which memebers we could save etc

shaun1102 on 19.06. at 13:35
I am mailing the players who i believe would benefit from being in W~A~R
looking to the future and where we all go is a decision that needs made but i believe with our experience we can make you a better player,
with our size and aggression you will benefit greatly in your growth and gaming enjoyment
you are positionally in a good place to be in this tribe
it all adds up but its all about what you would like to do
the offer is there let me know your thoughts

Regards,
Shaun

so come on guys lets get this over with thanks for your time guys
chance01

DeletedUser

H.D need to get a life and find their own war, if they have the guts. not jump in and vulture up all W~A~R's left overs.

agreed may be part of the tribe but relly dont get y we had to join asgist true tobign wiv lol i got a weird feelin i may get kicked for speakin bout this

DeletedUser4320

If a thread is about 2 specific tribes in a war, I expect all the posts to be about them. Posters having an opinion is one thing. Adding more people/tribes/wars/ect can be infractable. If you'd like to talk about your tribe or whatever, and it's not listed in the OP, make your own thread.

As stated in the opening post, this thread is about Devolution (The downfall of TRUE). While it is true (PUN) that W~A~R started devolution, STORM! and H D has joined the gangbang and thus all 4 tribes is de facto on topic.

DeletedUser5293

Note To All Gangbang Theory Fans

You might and are free to believe what you what and do you own deductions.
This thread is a W~A~R Vs TRUE 1 thread and thats the only two sides which should be considered.Thats the reason we have not used any stats from TRUE 2.
W~A~R went into this war alone and has done well. Others joining in are doing that at their own behest and working in their own K's of interest and dominance.
We would/will fight TRUE 1 till the end what the other tribes do does not in any way affect our to do list.
Just to help people with conflicting ideas out?

This is the stats from when just W~A~R was involved
Side 1:
Tribes: W~A~R
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TRUE 1
Players:

Timeframe: 24/06/2010 20:00:00 to 28/06/2010 08:20:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 96
Side 2: 41
Difference: 55

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 5
Difference: 60

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 822,786
Side 2: 242,396
Difference: 580,390

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 560,875
Side 2: 44,825
Difference: 516,050

chart

There were 24 more conquers after this time frame and within the next hour.

So whatever you want to believe you should, but with respect to this thread that's how the cookie crumbled.

DeletedUser

My goodness 3 pages already to read through!!! :icon_eek: Well no sir,I read to about where mr.easy came in with senseless flamming so I'll comment from there-

Nice stats W~A~R,great job to all members involved! :icon_wink:
TRUE 1 can't say I'm sorry to see you go,the general feeling for you has never been good within W~A~R's ranks. But best of luck to you in the future and a word of advice- Fight it out as long as you can,use this time to practice your defensive skills. I've seen players rimmed come back and they'd snipe yer train before you sent it! (obviously exaggerated)

As for mr.easy, Your comments about W~A~R,DOGS,and HD...You mean these tribes?-
Rank Tribe Points
1st DOGS 45,792,982
2nd TEAM 41,805,922
3rd
W~A~R 40,393,812
4th
H D 40,230,142 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7304

Good day Forum peeps.. I do believe this is Captain Sharpe's (UK Server name) first post.

Just to let you all in on the war.

TRUE 1 have been long term targets of the W~A~R/H D alliance for months.. We have been planning this for a while.. Everything (devious and no so devious) has been planned and executed well.. War/HD have taken in their best players and I think Shaun and I will both say that they are good players.. The MACRO war was great for us as we were going to get MACRO to attack anyway but TRUE/TUF saved us the trouble so we just easily defended their villages and TRUE didn't know what hit them.. We then pulled out, grabbed the remains of their tribe to replace our inactives and cracked on with phase 2 (DECEPTION).. Now this phase was all about dividing TRUE before we jump on them... Now again shaun was partly playing bad cop, I was being nice.. we blocked TRUE in big style and then both leaders started to get TRUE to believe the other would attack first... Poor chance didn't stand a chance.......

Now both shaun and I DID indeed send mails to them attempting to recruit them.. however, do you think this was part of the game??????????

Anyway, as for H D jumping on the gangbang.. I think shaun will confirm we were always going to join in and just nuke away.. TRUE can fight and scrap as much as they want but if we leave them all their villages and just kill their troops what are they going to have left in 14 days??????????? VERY VERY VERY LITTLE....

Easy, as for my OD.. I don't give a crap to be honest. I have ended up being quiet on this world, having to basically just eat etc etc.. But you will never know but I have provided ALOT of support to players from my tribe and other tribes.. If I got he OD I would indeed be up high but as it stands Im not.. If you don't rate me, well Ill get over it I am sure...

So, good luck TRUE. It was fun playing with your minds.. shaun and I were laughing at your for months.

Rgds

Sharpe.

DeletedUser4320

Now both shaun and I DID indeed send mails to them attempting to recruit them.. however, do you think this was part of the game?

I think both you and shaun would have wet your pants in joy had any of us agreed to throw away our loyalties like Mr heart of Mouse or LarryK and join your tribe.

That H D and W~A~R deemed it necessary to join forces to take out a tribe like TRUE is a nice compliment, thank you!

DeletedUser7304

Haha, if you say so Mule. If you wish to think of it as an ego massage you crack on. I'm sure in threads to come you will still show a few stats about how TRUE are taking villages... Not sure you have any troops to defend them .. just a matter of time.. our nukes will find your defence.. it will wear it away... then we will take your villages.. make you watch as you lose them and have NO defence or offence left..

DeletedUser7179

Dubby I was never asked to join W~A~R I asked to join them!! I have no idea if it was the same for Larry but I left true for reasons explained was never poached although I bet they are glad I did join!!