W~A~R starts Devolution

DeletedUser

There's so much choice it's hard to know where to noble next :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

What a failure of the tribe in particular the leadership of the tribe, to not notice a message like that posted on their TW stats profile two weeks before the attacks were launched.

Good luck W~A~R although I don't think you will need much luck to win this skirmish.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6488

Nothing to do with the posts above just some stats really and i just want to say to my guys BRILLIANT i hope everyone will see what a job they have done here,
i think todays results are more than impressive and i just wanted to say publicly well done couldnt ask for a better Group of people.

Side 1:
Tribes: W~A~R
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TRUE 1
Players:

Timeframe: 28/06/2010 00:00:00 to 28/06/2010 23:59:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 0
Difference: 52

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 459,024
Side 2: 0
Difference: 459,024

chart

DeletedUser3227

nice stats war, a new thread, yay, with this kind of stats i cant see true1 lasting to long. but stranger things have happened.

DeletedUser6488

Dont you think its funny that the most aggresive and most productive members of W~A~R during this war are 2 guys i recruited from TRUE
what you think short sighted by true to lose these members or just down right bad leadership that they would want to leave in the first place.
from what ive seen true members are okay if they were had the proper leadership they would do good on this world
again more failures at the door of there leader what a shame he got you into this mess ...............

DeletedUser6063

Awesome stats war
I think the right to declare war is not a big issue I mean I could go to war because I don't like your name WAR saw the opertunity to attack and having you as allies was a headache for them I mean when you start an alliance you both need to give and show your a good partnership and for the oposite party

also there is clearly poor leadership in the tribe WAR obivously had time to prepare and you didnt see anything or did and burried your head in the sand

have fun trying to last the week

DeletedUser4320

The best thing about it is that you can't say that we have targeted your innactives either because almost all of the villages we have taken so far are from your biggest and most active players!

No, the crying about targeting inactive players is left to shaun. Here is his reply when I mentioned that W~A~R had kicked their first player to avoid it being shown in the stats.

shaun1102 on 28.06. at 18:40
Well if you targeted our active players i wont have to dismiss peeps so look at yourself there

Funny is what funny does as the saying goes

:lol:

DeletedUser7179

This statement requires that you have a loyalty in the first place as the saying goes.

Dubby when this war kicked off did you not ask to join W~A~R???? Thats a great sense of loyalty and pot calling the kettle black mate!

If I had no loyalty why did I travel 120 hours by nuke to get on the front line against MACRO because all the idiots over there were struggling!! Not an act of dedication to my tribe at all I guess!!

I think any fool with a brain would have done the same as I did! Get away from the tribe that couldn't (along with TUF) beat an enemy half its size when it was the one to declare in the 1st place! Doesn't take a genius to realise the tribe was going nowhere!! I mean come on look at the last page of True 1's nobles concidering we have been at war for almost a week now!! Why on earth are you still internally nobling and nobling barbs???? It baffles me why those people are not fighting back????? Why be stay at (or be loyal as you call it) a tribe where that happens??

DeletedUser4320

Mr Mouseheart123, it is true (no pun intended) that I in a conversation with a W~A~R player asked if I could join his tribe, but this was an act of jest as the saying goes. You can cue my surprise when I suddenly found that W~A~R had accepted me and shaun mailed me to get me in. Unfortunately I had to break his heart telling him that I'm not one to turn the cape with the wind as the saying goes and that such acts of disloyalty is preserved for those with the heart of a mouse (pun intended).

We all have different traits which defines us as who we are in life. If you want to be an opportunist who always changes his loyalties according to the current tailwind, that is indeed your prerogative. Personally I prefer to play the game with those I've shared good times with, irregardless of the times being tough or not.

DeletedUser5475

pure awesomeness, good PnP good stats, have fun munching :)

DeletedUser

Ah, this has got some good banter in it... tremendous start WAR, Im guessing those few that true have taken have been take backs?

and true true true,,, surely you musta seen this coming, I mean, the months people have been sitting here ripping off your tribe,,, it was only a matter of time.

DeletedUser7179

Well blaze the villa slippery lost I beleive was just him being caught by surprise he wasn't online when the attacks started and didn't have time to support!!
The villa I lost was a complete balls up on my part thought I had enough troops in there to with stand the attacks but I miss calculated! And was unable to support in time cause the villa was 50 hours away from my homeland! But don't worry it won't happen again!! As we speak I have 20 nukes incoming on 1 villa lol I can tell u that isn't going to get through lol and I've already forced camberwell to give up playing the game! He through everything he had at me and hardly damaged a wall! Lol poor attack timing from a player I held in higher regard! Was a shame! Oh well hopefully the rest will give me and my pals a bit more of a fight! Feel bad just taking villas at will, easier than taking barbs so far!!

DeletedUser7547

Ah, this has got some good banter in it... tremendous start WAR, Im guessing those few that true have taken have been take backs?

and true true true,,, surely you musta seen this coming, I mean, the months people have been sitting here ripping off your tribe,,, it was only a matter of time.

Indeed we saw it coming, cant claim we didnt, the only question was when, and if H D would also attack, as I said earlier in the thread we were well misled that H D would attack, and personally I cant fight 2 or 3 wide fronts.

Well done W~A~R, I intend to make you bleed at least for my vills, only thing left now is to fight honourably to the end!

As to players who tribe hop? Who in the top ten can honestly state players have never left for a larger tribe when opportunity knocks? None I bet, and if they do, frankly I wont believe them!

My personal aims now are to learn as much as I can from this war (or mutilation as it might be fairer to call!) and take those lessons to world 5, my time on world 2 has been short and sweet, but for a first time player to reach 72 vills, and be courted by two of the top 5 tribes (even if its only to make the fight on TRUE easier a little - my ego can ignore that fact :lol:) I think I have, in the main done better then I expected

One question, has anyone here ever bothered to restart after losing a war, or do people tend to restart on a different world and forget the world they have been kicked in?

Crossing fingers for a miracle! :lol::icon_rolleyes::lol: southbynorth

DeletedUser3227

are hd at war with true1 as well? can some1 confirm this for me?

DeletedUser4320

are hd at war with true1 as well? can some1 confirm this for me?

I can confirm that they are not.

STORM on the other hand saw the opportunity for some easy pickings and joined the gang of bangs as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

We did see this coming we always have had a strained relationship with W~A~R i have tried on countless times to make it a better and i kept getting told the alliance is fine and that war doesnt really care about other tribes only their own

to be honest it couldnt of come at a worse time for us war saw an easy option and took it tbh i dont blame them if we knew they were talking of disbanding the tribe we probably would of done the same!

but saying we started this war is low guys.

every true member who has broken the rules has been dealt with in the right manner and shaun cannot deny this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It looks like hd are joining the gang bang :

Sweet Revenge (420|748) K74

1. Attack
Attacker: BigBing69
Tribe: H D
Arrival time: Jul 03, 2010 15:00:06:65

At least this thread is bringing new faces to the externals, so that's a success for the community.

I have posted before but got told off for apparent spam...........i may get another for this post lol

DeletedUser

FIGURES
Side 1:
Tribes: W~A~R
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TRUE 1
Players:

Timeframe: 24/06/2010 00:00:00 to 28/06/2010 18:00:00 (Thursday- Now)

Total conquers:

Side 1: 156
Side 2: 60
Difference: 96

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 104
Side 2: 5
Difference: 99

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,371,412