W~A~R starts Devolution

DeletedUser4320

H D has officially joined the massacre now.

Things are indeed looking pale for TRUE 1 now against H D, W~A~R and STORM!

DeletedUser7179

Welcome to the party H D let's see if ur stats can live up to the high standards we set for the 1st days beating!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

not much of a war really, more like a gangbang, in the end you can all slap each others backs, and dribble on about how good you are, but TRUE wont have the opertunity to shine when 3 tribes all jump in and take advantage of the situation..rather weak to be honest.. but i expect nothing less from these 3 tribes.

DeletedUser

not much of a war really, more like a gangbang, in the end you can all slap each others backs, and dribble on about how good you are, but TRUE wont have the opertunity to shine when 3 tribes all jump in and take advantage of the situation..rather weak to be honest.. but i expect nothing less from these 3 tribes.

I have read so many comments from you on these forums Eazy and none make good/intelligent reading. Wasnt it TEAM, C~C, DEFCON, etc that all went against DOGS and didnt that indeed show DOGs to be the cracking tribe that they are?

Sorry, was that another slap on the back.... my bad. Psssshh

DeletedUser

hey sheepy, nothing you ever say makes any sense at all noob cake. awww did i upset your back slap commitee ? i would love to see any sign of DOGS being remotely good at any stage of this game, because all i see is a pack of vultures, picking at the bones of dead accounts.

and if your going to make comments about coalitions, atleast try to use the right ones next time hey ! because you just make a fool out of yourself when you try to spray someone with incorrect information.

by the way,
your all still a pack of weaklings to be gangbanging TRUE and expecting anybody to look at you any other way is laughable.

DeletedUser3227

actually it was dogs, ~D-S~/yummy1, ta1 vs team b4 C~C entered on team side , then W~A~R joined in on dogs side. dogs declared on defcon so thats another story all together, so please get ur facts right b4 opening your mouth, anyway this is W~A~R vs true1 thread so please stay on topic. why bring team into it? eazy is a member of the public forum and thus entitled to his opinon which was on topic unlike yours. can we move back on topic, if you want to flame team/eazy do it ingame.

DeletedUser7041

yes he is entitled to a view but as we all know by now he,s only stirring the pot which is all fun.
Back on topic i have been talking to members of true and looks as if they will disband in the next 24 hours.

DeletedUser3227

tbh i think thats a shame, was hoping that true1 could put up a fight and hold strong against the cowardly gangbang. theres still hope yet, hold strong true1 its not all as bad as it seems. dispanding and making a new tribe aint going to help you, stay strong to ur tribe and dont jump ship like a coward *cough lionheart cough* would do.

DeletedUser

Actually i was just drawing a comparison Deadmax, so i think it was relative to the situation but I didnt expect any agreement from certain people. I should have referred to my WORLD 2 history books but i couldnt find time during all the back slapping. But a valid point is a valid point and regardless of any incorrectness of the list of tribes, DOGs proved themselves by being attacked from multiple directions and fighting off the attackers and TRUE1 have the same opportunity. This FACT, and Eazys statement made it ON topic.

And No Eazy ZZZZZ, you did not upset the backslap committee. Infact we all just high-fived eachother. It was AWESOME.

DeletedUser7041

I think it,s unfair to call it a gangbang as w~a~r took well over 100 villages before hd join,d in.
If i had been in hd and seen true real estate getting eatten up i would want in.

DeletedUser

i never called it a gangbang until it became one kindguy..W~A~R taking 100 villas was top notch imo, but HD joining in now is deplorable to say the least.
captain sharpe will be loving it no doubt, just have a look at his odt..hahahaha i mean comon, they guy is a 10 pound weakling to say the least...my oda is higher than his total od..what a noob....bet his vills are full of LC to farm and mint coins with.
Opponents defeated: 4.471.736 (191.)

H.D need to get a life and find their own war, if they have the guts. not jump in and vulture up all W~A~R's left overs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

tbh eazy i have seen some of you posts in the past and thought what the hell is this guy on but this one is probably the best one ive seen lol

DeletedUser

In response to easy az post.
Being a former member of TRUE 1 i did have access to there diplomacy list and do notice things like a NAP with TEAM appearing. I dont know who contacted who and i dont really care but your tactics of recruiting other tribes to help you fight in your wars is very understandable seeing as you have so many dead accounts within your own tribe.

now back on topic TRUE who??

DeletedUser3227

Actually i was just drawing a comparison Deadmax, so i think it was relative to the situation but I didnt expect any agreement from certain people. I should have referred to my WORLD 2 history books but i couldnt find time during all the back slapping. But a valid point is a valid point and regardless of any incorrectness of the list of tribes, DOGs proved themselves by being attacked from multiple directions and fighting off the attackers and TRUE1 have the same opportunity. This FACT, and Eazys statement made it ON topic.

And No Eazy ZZZZZ, you did not upset the backslap committee. Infact we all just high-fived eachother. It was AWESOME.

9 TRUE 1 18.305.117 19.916.982 55 362.127 2345 8.493

vs

3 W~A~R 40.393.812 40.661.000 41 991.732 4356 9.334
4 H D 40.230.142 45.578.416 57 799.621 4999 9.118
11 STORM! 13.040.374 13.040.374 21 620.970 1415 9.216

yep really fair, dogs were never out number like this, in fact even though they were up against many tribes they still probably had the numbers in there favour. this is why i reckon its a cowardly gangbang, refering dogs to this gangbang is laughable at best. please come up with something better then that, because if thats all you got to try and make yourself feel better for your cowardly ways, then your a joke imo.

DeletedUser

yes he is entitled to a view but as we all know by now he,s only stirring the pot which is all fun.
Back on topic i have been talking to members of true and looks as if they will disband in the next 24 hours.

hmmmmmmmmmm i dont think so mate we aint leaving the tribe and will stay as true untill our last member looses his last village

DeletedUser3227

wow slippery another backstabber? never heard from him till he joined W~A~R. wow just think the 10 odd mnths you play this world with your so called mates, then whamoo jump ship and stab your mates in the back lol. what a nice guy, i wish i had people like you in my tribe...................... NOT, takes a real man to jump ship and hit your mates when they are least expecting it from one of there own. shamefull to say the least imo, what will happen if W~A~R end up on the losing side, yep thats right lion heart and slipperry will show there true colours again. and to think you are even coming into a public forum bragging about your shamefull tactics. hahahahahahahahahaha (facepalm).

DeletedUser6488

TEAM as W~A~R has respected your threads of late can you please do the same and stay the heck out of ours unless you have a constructive comment to make
i want to keep this on-topic with no TEAM spew
so goodbye ......

DeletedUser3227

im sorry shaun, if you dont like publics opinions make a thread in your tribes forums.

so..... hello we aint going nowhere.