W~A~R starts Devolution

DeletedUser4320

Haha, if you say so Mule. If you wish to think of it as an ego massage you crack on.

I know for a fact that shaun would, he even tried to poach me after W~A~R started to launch (recommended by none other than Mouseheart himself, ironic). And looking at the trash H D willingly picked up amongst the MACRO refugees there is no doubt in my mind that you would have welcomed me with open arms as the saying goes.

But as I've told you before, I'm not playing this game to constantly turn my cape and agreeing with those bigger than me. I'm too old for that shizzle, I'm in for the good times amongst friends.

DeletedUser7304

And if your around in a few weeks you will see how many of the EX MACRO we actually still have... It won't be many... They were brought in strategiclly.. worked didn't it.. stopped you guys dead in your tracks.. without even sending a nuke..... Too easy...

DeletedUser

Good day Forum peeps.. I do believe this is Captain Sharpe's (UK Server name) first post.

Just to let you all in on the war.

TRUE 1 have been long term targets of the W~A~R/H D alliance for months.. We have been planning this for a while.. Everything (devious and no so devious) has been planned and executed well.. War/HD have taken in their best players and I think Shaun and I will both say that they are good players.. The MACRO war was great for us as we were going to get MACRO to attack anyway but TRUE/TUF saved us the trouble so we just easily defended their villages and TRUE didn't know what hit them.. We then pulled out, grabbed the remains of their tribe to replace our inactives and cracked on with phase 2 (DECEPTION).. Now this phase was all about dividing TRUE before we jump on them... Now again shaun was partly playing bad cop, I was being nice.. we blocked TRUE in big style and then both leaders started to get TRUE to believe the other would attack first... Poor chance didn't stand a chance.......

Now both shaun and I DID indeed send mails to them attempting to recruit them.. however, do you think this was part of the game??????????

Anyway, as for H D jumping on the gangbang.. I think shaun will confirm we were always going to join in and just nuke away.. TRUE can fight and scrap as much as they want but if we leave them all their villages and just kill their troops what are they going to have left in 14 days??????????? VERY VERY VERY LITTLE....

Easy, as for my OD.. I don't give a crap to be honest. I have ended up being quiet on this world, having to basically just eat etc etc.. But you will never know but I have provided ALOT of support to players from my tribe and other tribes.. If I got he OD I would indeed be up high but as it stands Im not.. If you don't rate me, well Ill get over it I am sure...

So, good luck TRUE. It was fun playing with your minds.. shaun and I were laughing at your for months.

Rgds

Sharpe.

now ive had a few beers this afternoon so this might not make any scence whatso ever but here it goes.

this sounds like aload of rap that you are using for an excuse either that or you just told the whole of world 2 you and shaun are two faced and cant be trusted (great way to secure your future lol)

its taken you months to plan an attack against us :icon_eek:WHAT DO YOU NEED MONTHS FOR ?? there isnt that much that needs organising for a war against a tribe half your size lol especially if there is 2 of you

like i said we will stay in true till the last villa is taken whoever it might be taken by war HD or storm either way none of you have the balls to do it on your own

DeletedUser4320

And if your around in a few weeks you will see how many of the EX MACRO we actually still have... It won't be many... They were brought in strategiclly.. worked didn't it.. stopped you guys dead in your tracks.. without even sending a nuke..... Too easy...

That might be true or it might be false. Unfortunately your word lacks any credibility whatsoever after your lies of late,so I chose to assessing the situation with what we have at hand. Which is the fact that you tried to poach me to your tribe and that your tribe has an endless amount of MARO refugees of less than stellar quality as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

I think everyone shld put their handbags away and comment on what is happening, not what has happened to get us to the place where everyone gets their handbags out =]

I think this is going to be a long war, unless true dispand. In which case not so long war =]

DeletedUser

i would go with 2 faced and cant be trusted straight up freestyler lol'z, because thats exactly the way it came across to me.

DeletedUser7547

Good day Forum peeps.. I do believe this is Captain Sharpe's (UK Server name) first post.

TRUE 1 have been long term targets of the W~A~R/H D alliance for months.. We have been planning this for a while.. Everything (devious and no so devious) has been planned and executed well.. War/HD have taken in their best players and I think Shaun and I will both say that they are good players.. The MACRO war was great for us as we were going to get MACRO to attack anyway but TRUE/TUF saved us the trouble so we just easily defended their villages and TRUE didn't know what hit them.. We then pulled out, grabbed the remains of their tribe to replace our inactives and cracked on with phase 2 (DECEPTION).. Now this phase was all about dividing TRUE before we jump on them... Now again shaun was partly playing bad cop, I was being nice.. we blocked TRUE in big style and then both leaders started to get TRUE to believe the other would attack first... Poor chance didn't stand a chance.......

Now both shaun and I DID indeed send mails to them attempting to recruit them.. however, do you think this was part of the game??????????

Anyway, as for H D jumping on the gangbang.. I think shaun will confirm we were always going to join in and just nuke away.. TRUE can fight and scrap as much as they want but if we leave them all their villages and just kill their troops what are they going to have left in 14 days??????????? VERY VERY VERY LITTLE....

Easy, as for my OD.. I don't give a crap to be honest. I have ended up being quiet on this world, having to basically just eat etc etc.. But you will never know but I have provided ALOT of support to players from my tribe and other tribes.. If I got he OD I would indeed be up high but as it stands Im not.. If you don't rate me, well Ill get over it I am sure...

So, good luck TRUE. It was fun playing with your minds.. shaun and I were laughing at your for months.

Rgds

Sharpe.

Being devious for months? Yes, I can well believe that of you and W~A~R

Well excuted? Pretty much, but lets face it, TRUE were stuck between two large tribes, it hardy took a genius to "execute" any plan, a simple straight forward attack "months" {instead of pointless lies and deception} ago would have achieved exactly the same, and in much less time, and as for "planned" H D didnt bother joining in for a whole week, thats hardly a plan, and hardly arranged is it, a simultaneous attack from both tribes with all players launching attacks would have been impressive, but as it is, I am far from impressed with you waiting for W~A~R to hit for a whole week, then jumping in and claiming "we meant to do this all along"

Its funny how all of H D "achievements" are off the backs off others, with the same "we meant to do this all along...honest!" posts

Grow a pair, and do your own work, then finally H D will achieve that applause that you so desperately desire, despite your claim not to.

The fact is, TRUE had already been MACRO when you took their defenceless refugees in, and that was with the "mighty" H D supporting them heavily, and that is the simple reason you would not attack TRUE on your own, you were simply too scared unlike W~A~R, who despite everything I dislike about them, at least have some guts to attack and do the heavy lifting

Its a shame that TRUE 2 are useless at anything other then nobling barbs, its a shame many TRUE 1 players cant co-ordinate a party in a brewery, because there is a core of players that are really good, and if we had gone with instinct and thrown the bulk of the tribe out, the stats would tell a very different story

DeletedUser7179

Its a shame that TRUE 2 are useless at anything other then nobling barbs, its a shame many TRUE 1 players cant co-ordinate a party in a brewery, because there is a core of players that are really good, and if we had gone with instinct and thrown the bulk of the tribe out, the stats would tell a very different story

Southbynorth You hit the nail on the head pal!! It's what i've been saying for a long time and the main reason I left! Should have happened but didn't as you know I asked for it many times in our council meetings!!

But I can't understand why did u leave True??

DeletedUser7304

You guys believe what you want I don't really give a crap. Your right WAR did start earlier but we started when we wanted to start. We just didn't launch early. Anyway I wanted to post what actually happened and now Ill leave the forums. I post for one day only. Enjoy slagging each other off again now.

DeletedUser

hmmm yer you also said you planned this war and wanted it then why send this mail

captain sharpe today at 06:45
I am afraid I can not stop it. I am still trying to pull it back though fella. believe me!!! Im not happy about this

naughty sharpe yet another lie

what lame excuse you gunna have for that one ? saying your trying to stop hd attacking us then come on externals and say this is what you planned.......and i actually respected you at one point

DeletedUser

Unfortunately Freestyler you seem to be a bit gullible when talking to bigger tribes. I did warn you this was going to happen back when W~A~R forced ~HMP~ to disband but all you did was insult me and insist you knew better.

Also you have the weirdest style of diplomacy i have seen in TW you refuse to stand up for yourselfs against the bigger tribes and give them what they want (TRUE 4 + TRUE 2). Your smaller allies you threaten and insult (shared forum with VC). 11 days in TRUE 11 days to long.

DeletedUser

i agree with you slippery my diplomacy skills arnt up to scratch but considering this is the first world i properly played on and this is my first time in the position i dont think i done to bad there are things i should of handled better but that life its full of shoulda woulda coulda's

cant do everything right would be no fun if everyone did

and as for the true 4 i cant remember that far back and as for true 2 i admit i should of stood up for them a bit more but i grew tired of there constant rule breaking so i couldnt be bothered

like you said 11 days in true you spent so you dont know all the ins and outs infact you know very little about whats gone on over here and what weve done

DeletedUser7547

Southbynorth You hit the nail on the head pal!! It's what i've been saying for a long time and the main reason I left! Should have happened but didn't as you know I asked for it many times in our council meetings!!

But I can't understand why did u leave True??

For reasons between me and the tribe, nothing I will share here as there are some players in TRUE that I still have great respect and liking for.

Its not an attempt to avoid being rimmed, in fact its probably going to be the opposite as I am now unsupported. I have enjoyed my time in TRUE, and like chance, and free and some others; I did what I could to help and sort the tribe out, but as I am rimmed I would prefer to avoid those issues the bulk of the tribe refused to sort, and actually enjoy the game as its meant to be.

I will be rimmed, but I will go kicking, fighting, biting and making my attackers bleed every step of the way :)

DeletedUser

Dubby I was never asked to join W~A~R I asked to join them!! I have no idea if it was the same for Larry but I left true for reasons explained was never poached although I bet they are glad I did join!!

This is very true as it was myself that asked Lionheart123 to join.
I'd been watching his progress in K75 carefully, co-ordinated against some noob villages with him and then asked if he'd like to join a "proper" tribe.

DeletedUser7547

This is very true as it was myself that asked Lionheart123 to join.
I'd been watching his progress in K75 carefully, co-ordinated against some noob villages with him and then asked if he'd like to join a "proper" tribe.

lol, nice little piece of contradiction there "its very true" that he was never asked, but you asked him?

Make your minds up :lol::icon_rolleyes::lol:

DeletedUser5293

lol, nice little piece of contradiction there "its very true" that he was never asked, but you asked him?

Make your minds up :lol::icon_rolleyes::lol:
Actually not.
In plain words what Matt and lionheart meant,
Matt liked Lionheart and asked him in personal capacity and with the experience they had in game to consider to join W~A~R.
Lionheart in essence did ask to be a part of W~A~R which the council approved.

PS: For people who might not have noticed Lionheart was the first one when he was a part of TRUE to come on the externals and defend/represent his tribe.Maybe there were people before him but he was the first one I took notice of.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually not.
In plain words what Matt and lionheart meant,
Matt liked Lionheart and asked him in personal capacity and with the experience they had in game to consider to join W~A~R.
Lionheart in essence did ask to be a part of W~A~R which the council approved.

Argho is much more eloquent than me.

I was a little eager to make my first post..... Toffer would be proud of that one. (I assured him I would never grace these forums with my presence.)

DeletedUser3227

Note To All Gangbang Theory Fans

You might and are free to believe what you what and do you own deductions.
This thread is a W~A~R Vs TRUE 1 thread and thats the only two sides which should be considered.Thats the reason we have not used any stats from TRUE 2.
W~A~R went into this war alone and has done well. Others joining in are doing that at their own behest and working in their own K's of interest and dominance.
We would/will fight TRUE 1 till the end what the other tribes do does not in any way affect our to do list.

So whatever you want to believe you should, but with respect to this thread that's how the cookie crumbled.

says war

Rgds

Sharpe.

says hd,

well it doesnt take a genius to work out argho couldnt lie straight in bed. its obvious this gangbang was planned for months so sharpe says. nice work but this victory when it does happen is a shamfull victory imo. it must be shamfull if you need to come on the forums and lie argho to try and gain some kind of respect back from the public, which imo just makes it that much more shamefull.

DeletedUser4320

Contradictory times!

Either way, faced with a coalition which is more than five times our size it goes without saying as the saying goes that times will be harsh for TRUE 1 and thus we must find comfort in the little thing. Like the fact that a coalition this big deemed it necessary to spend months thinking out a way in which they could defeat us.

YUSS!