Aver laugh!

DeletedUser

I find it interesting that no one from Aver has come to defend themselves tbh.

And on dictatorships, it doesn't work very well if the leaders have no respect from their players, which is evident from the comments from their members here. Leaders gain respect from their players through discussion and involvement and listening to their opinions. If the leaders aren't listening to their members, their members will get disgruntled, and are less inclined to do as their leaders say.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As a member of Aver, I think it is a good tribe. Overall the leaders are pretty good. There are a few things I disagree with, such as some of the players with very low points that join our tribe even though they are not close to us at all, but I have already told the leaders how I feel about this and they are starting to do some tribal cleansing.

As for working as a tribe, the targets are met quite efficiently and the main problem with most of the wars we have had are that our players tend to be in isolated groups so the whole tribe struggle to get involved in the war.

DeletedUser6695

Well stop suggesting they disband then

But I seriously dont get this, maybe cause I am new in W5 but. . .

From tribal profile
As a pledge, to the wars we love, and the warriors we are, we will forever honor the enemies that fight as fiercely as we do, and die for their loyalties as we will. This is not a tombstone but a place where we will always remember our greatest enemies and the fight they gave us.

T~F~17th
MILF~20th
BP~8th
Why?~1st R.I.P. To our greatest challenge!

To the great full dead

Yet looking at their conquers:
they gained 10 and lost 7 - how in blazes can that be a great victory :icon_rolleyes:

Also it pretty apparent that why? disbanded because they couldn't be bothered not because some mass-recruiting tribe nobled a few of their vills :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Some suggestions which have been open to tribe discussion suddenly disappear and the tribe is told it is happening, regardless whether most members like it or not.

This is precisely what I mean.

Dictatorship is not how you run a tribe. There needs to be rules, granted, and if people don't follow them then there is always the dismiss option. But suggesting something to the tribe, then when they don't have the opinion they want you too, simply deleting any comments you don't like is not the way a good tribe works.

DeletedUser4280

This is precisely what I mean.

Dictatorship is not how you run a tribe. There needs to be rules, granted, and if people don't follow them then there is always the dismiss option. But suggesting something to the tribe, then when they don't have the opinion they want you too, simply deleting any comments you don't like is not the way a good tribe works.

thats an example of bad dictatorship, not in general.

dictator ship is one of, possible the best early game leadership method.

if the leader is sound then it can be very successful,

notions are done instantly, direction is clear, everything works. the only faults that have been suggested come from bad leaders, which for the point can happen in any tribe.

but the core systems that dictatorship offers easily out do other methods.

some of the best tribes through out tw have been done by one or two ppl with only their voice as apposed to a multitude of bureaucracy which adds delay's screw ups amongst many other flaws.

DeletedUser

Personally, I do not see too much wrong with a dictatorship provided that the members of the tribe have full confidence in its head and that each member is given a chance to express their views freely, and that the Duke is willing to admit that some of the suggestions will benefit the longevity and success of the tribe.

However, it is not my place to judge Aver and their model of dictatorship (if indeed that is the case, and not harsh words being bandied about) and I do now consider 01 - Pegasus as a friend, but I am informed by my eyes-and-ears that Aver have now downgraded their alliance with BSA to an NAP, and intend to attack them in the near future.

Discuss.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

I would like to express that last comment through interpretive dance. But as you can't see me do my boogie, here is a pictorial interpretation:

S4NE.png

DeletedUser

It seems that an awful lot of strays keep on landing in my inbox today... so here's a new one:

Hi Guys and Girls

Our Nap is still in place with Meow, Im talking to there leader now.

Everything is fine, it is not our tribe that has been taken off as allies.

Allana
Duchess

So this is either:
A) True or
B) false

Option A)
I've lost all respect that I had for Meow as a tribe. The thought that a tribe full of such decent fellows as those in meow would only chose to NAP with AVER, and AVER alone boggles my mind and makes me question Meow's compentecy as a tribe.

Option B)
Pegasus is telling porky pies again, and is either inflicted by delusion, or is panicking at the mess they will be in if Meow does start attacking them.

DeletedUser6488

It seems that an awful lot of strays keep on landing in my inbox today... so here's a new one:

So this is either:
A) True or
B) false

Option A)
I've lost all respect that I had for Meow as a tribe. The thought that a tribe full of such decent fellows as those in meow would only chose to ally with AVER, and AVER alone boggles my mind and makes me question Meow's compentecy as a tribe.

Option B)
Pegasus is telling porky pies again, and is either inflicted by delusion, or is panicking at the mess they will be in if Meow does start attacking them.

OI no where there in that mail does it say anything regarding being Allys!!

Make your own mind up from that

DeletedUser

My apologies, NAP, Allies, either way is awful with a tribe like AVER.

The mail I saw circulated was that Meow had cut off all alliances and NAP's, so I find it bizarre that Meow would choose to only nap with Aver.

DeletedUser

Its not so strange mate Meow has taken in a mass of refugees from Hmmmm? and is preping to attack EWar.

Maybe they need a lesson.
Numbers dont win a war kitty's all it does is provide a bigger target.

Meow has a total of 0 real wars so far and has got to where it is by recruiting and barb nobleing.

EWar has fought its way up over the bodies of other tribes.

So Meow are gonna have quite a fight on there hands without Aver jumping on them to.

Meow is even taking in the cowards from EWar who ran which is only a good thing for EWar it provides them with plenty of easy targets to wear down Meow member's morale :).

If Aver is smart then they'll take this chance and strike first before Meow betrays them as we all know they will.

It never ceases to amaze me how pore tribes that look good really are and what lengths they will go to.

DeletedUser6488

Refugees from EWAR hahaha

Did you see the HMMM? V EWAR stats clearly a bright fellow we have here...

if you love us so much come knock on the door see for yourself the kind of welcome you get ...

DeletedUser

So why did Hmmmm merge then?

If they were winning so easily they should of won the fight alone yet they had to jump for cover and bring in another tribe to help them and now it seems Meow is trying to recruit Aver to help them fight EWar aswell.

Sound like the actions of a tribe thats gonna win to you?

EWar is alrdy at a disadvantage and yet still they want more help.

Plus HMMM? bailed on there tribe the same day EWar was running its first proper op on them.

If they hadnt the stats would of looked very different but when they merged EWar held off on its op.

DeletedUser6488

LOL if you wanna speculate on you go

Hmmm? were winning FACT

MEOW do not want help from AVER or anyone else FACT

I do not have to explain my tribal decisions to you FACT

next time you want to talk know your FACTS

Cya bud..

DeletedUser

Strange that's not what the leader of Aver has said to my m8 in hes tribe.

And id tend to believe him simply because u wouldnt own up to it either way just because it would make u look bad.

DeletedUser6885

It seems you have your facts wrong.

I am the leader of Aver.

We have not been approached by Meow for help, why would they need our help, surely that is a joke.

DeletedUser

Nice of you to join us Pegasus! Is that your only response to a thread full of criticism for your tribe?

DeletedUser7687

Nothing to say when it's all true and cannot be defended.

Better to hide in her shell and hope it all blows over!

:icon_idea: There will be another pnp along soon if she waits long enough and then it will all be forgotten......

NOT

:lol:

DeletedUser512

So why did Hmmmm merge then?

If they were winning so easily they should of won the fight alone yet they had to jump for cover and bring in another tribe to help them and now it seems Meow is trying to recruit Aver to help them fight EWar aswell.

Sound like the actions of a tribe thats gonna win to you?

EWar is alrdy at a disadvantage and yet still they want more help.

Plus HMMM? bailed on there tribe the same day EWar was running its first proper op on them.

If they hadnt the stats would of looked very different but when they merged EWar held off on its op.

You really need to talk to the leader of hmmm?. I trust ruffus and he is a wonderful leader, if he thought it was good to merge then he had a very good reason. But assure you this, he did not do it because he wanted help with Ewar because to be perfectly you have way too many people in your own tribe who actually dont like your own tribe.