Aver laugh!

DeletedUser

AVER are trying to focus all their attention on ZD, so they will be taking NAP's and alliances wherever they can at the moment. In fact, I happen to know they have instructed their tribe to completely ignore all the other wars they happen to be fighting to concentrate solely on ZD.

So, Slap! and Avaz, get in there quick, they aren't allowed to retaliate. lol

DeletedUser

So, Slap! and Avaz, get in there quick, they aren't allowed to retaliate. lol

Like I said before, there is very few of us near Aver players to justify going to war with them, whether it be reciprocal or not.

Interesting that they have been told not to retaliate... we still have members with incoming from Aver. Tut tut, people disobeying orders!

DeletedUser6885

Side 1:
Tribes: Avaz
Side 2:
Tribes: AVER

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 180
Difference: 142

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 107
Difference: 85

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 258,639
Side 2: 1,006,807
Difference: 748,168

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 148,162
Side 2: 580,309
Difference: 432,147

chart

DeletedUser6885

Dont believe everything you hear.

Like jojo says, too far away, just not worth the effort.

DeletedUser7687

Side 1:
Tribes: Avaz
Side 2:
Tribes: AVER

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 180
Difference: 142

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 107
Difference: 85

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 258,639
Side 2: 1,006,807
Difference: 748,168

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 148,162
Side 2: 580,309
Difference: 432,147

chart

We all know that TW stats is up the spout today.

Real stats are Aver have taken 8 villages from Avaz with none the other way. (Well for the moment anyway!)

Nice to see you taking an interest in the thread now 01 - pegasus.

However seems you have nothing to say about the rest of the damming details given here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pegasus, why aren't you defending your tribe against the criticism on this thread? Your lack of sticking up for your tribe speaks utter volumes, you cannot disrepute things that are true.

And crikey, did you honestly believe those stats when you posted them?! You did, didn't you?! You're that deluded!

Here's a nice stat:

Number of players that have left Aver since this PnP was written: 12

PnP written on the 18th. Discounted changes on 18th to allow for server lag. Number does not count "Sean" who is in and out like a yoyo.

DeletedUser

Dont believe everything you hear.

Like jojo says, too far away, just not worth the effort.

Wait... hang on...

Quote:

We need to concentrate on ZD at the moment, other players can wait.
Allana

Mattlor today at 11.21
so while you have your war with ZD we get picked off from planet solstice, should somebody not be working on diplomacy then, while we are losing troops defending other people when there is no zd round about us here, planet solstice has to do what he wants

^ Did his comment get deleted as well Allana?

DeletedUser

Like I said before, there is very few of us near Aver players to justify going to war with them, whether it be reciprocal or not.

Interesting that they have been told not to retaliate... we still have members with incoming from Aver. Tut tut, people disobeying orders!

We havent been told not to retaliate at all. Avaz just aren't our main targets at the moment. Members who don't have any main targets near them will just keep attacking Avaz.

DeletedUser

Does that include people that were dismissed?

I'm good, but I'm not that good. How the heck am I supposed to know how many of them were dismissed?! :icon_rolleyes: All I said was that 12 people left the tribe. Not that it is relevant however, from my understanding, some people were dismissed because they weren't happy with the way the tribe was run.

So, if people in Aver are still attacking Avaz members because they are not near a target,* does that mean in fact, that yes, Pegasus has been telling fibs AGAIN?

01 - Pegasus
Hey Kilroy

We arent at war with anymore, we have bigger fish to fry, feel free, and I know who you are x

Funny that, your Duchess said we aren't at war any more. She does like to tell those porky pies!! It's either that or you lot seriously need to make your minds up. Difficult to do, I know when the majority of the tribe are running around like headless chickens, confused at what to do because their own Duchess can't make her mind up/has sat someone and doesn't like what she sees/blindly panicking and seeking diplomatic safety/is deleting posts in the forums she doesn't agree with. (Delete as appropriate, I honestly don't know what is going on over there, by by all accounts, it sounds like utter chaos.)

Did you know by the way dear readers that Aver are right tribal huggers? Don't think your special if your allied or napped with them! There is at least half a dozen alliances, and the same in naps. (Stay posted, I'm hoping for a screen shot of their hugging soon!)

*(Absolutely awesome tactic btw, ever heard of supporting the front line? :icon_rolleyes: actually, why the heck am I giving you good advice? Oh, that's right, to ridicule you even further...)

DeletedUser3473

At war, not at war, so what? It's a wargame Jojo.

I haven't read the whole thread, can't be bothered, but I have seen reports of Avaz nukes on Aver villas and that sounds warlike to me so it seems we do have a battle going.

I joined Aver solely because I liked Allana's style, she's a good communicator and passionate about her tribe. I expect great things.

Let us see how you two fare over the next few weeks since you are currently neck and neck..

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
134 jojomodjo Avaz 90.371 13 6952
135 01 - Pegasus AVER 90.277 13 6944

btw, did you dismiss Hzle or did he choose to leave just before we took his last vil? I was kinda sorry to see him go, we'd been neighbours from day 1 and worked together in the early days.

DeletedUser

I'm good, but I'm not that good. How the heck am I supposed to know how many of them were dismissed?!

Just assumed that spys would have told you. Ive since counted and there was only four members that left of their own accord to join other tribes since this PnP was posted, and one of them just because of his positioning on the map.

As for your "good advice", do you really think players that are not near any of the targets are just going to build defensive troops to send out to other members. How boring would that be? We have alot of players that like to attack and you know what they say; attack is the best form of defence.

DeletedUser

At war, not at war, so what? It's a wargame Jojo.

Holy moly, is this a war game?! Jeeze, and there was me thinking I was building a farm and raising crops and animals!

Let us see how you two fare over the next few weeks since you are currently neck and neck..

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
134 jojomodjo Avaz 90.371 13 6952
135 01 - Pegasus AVER 90.277 13 6944

Oh purlease, when Pegasus actually gets a decent OD score, instead of barb munching, then I'll give a monkeys about her points.

Jojo's OD score: 311.943 (Rank 53)
Pegasus OD score: 27.222 (Rank 681)

btw, did you dismiss Hzle or did he choose to leave just before we took his last vil? I was kinda sorry to see him go, we'd been neighbours from day 1 and worked together in the early days.

Not that it is anything to do with you but he was dismissed for inactivity. I'm not partial to keeping those who turn red in our tribe. But then, you guys knew that he was inactive, you did pick off the easy targets. (See the very first post, I would have at least hoped you had bothered to read that.)

Just assumed that spys would have told you. Ive since counted and there was only four members that left of their own accord to join other tribes since this PnP was posted, and one of them just because of his positioning on the map.

Oh yes, naturally, a spy!! Meet my spy! Tadah!! I count far more than 4 on that list good sir. Why do you lie? As for the hows and whys, do you honestly think I care?! :lol: It was an amusing stat that provoked a reaction. My job here is done! :icon_biggrin:

EDIT: Btw, I have justified every criticism here, and I know I've said it before, but it's a shame that no one in AVER has come forward to to defend or rebuke what was said on the very first page. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I count far more than 4 on that list good sir. Why do you lie?

Im not lying. As I said before,four left of their own accord, the rest were dismissed due to inactivity. You should really read the posts more carefully dear.

DeletedUser

Im not lying. As I said before,four left of their own accord, the rest were dismissed due to inactivity. You should really read the posts more carefully dear.

If you read dear, you will see that I am not questioning the hows or whys... my only claim was that 12 people left the tribe, regardless of dismissal or leaving of their own accord. Crikey, I know of 4 that will be in/have joined Avaz. (2 have already come over.) Like I said, an amusing stat which provoked a reaction.

I could go on further, but you know what? I can't be bothered to argue the toss over how many members left, when no one in your tribe can be bothered to even pass comment on any other criticism in this thread.

DeletedUser

Well to be honest there are only really 2 criticisms in your PnP. One is that Aver got O~O to "do their dirty work" and we are still allies so the leaders obviously didnt see it the same way you did, and the other is that we only picked off inactive members of your tribe. All that tells me is that your keeping inactive members in to try and make your points look better.

DeletedUser

I can assure you that we are not at war with Carpe. We have no diplomacy with them at the moment.