Aver laugh!

DeletedUser3504

thats great stuff ODYD, i reckon we just go back to TW now and let jojo and friends carry on their half witted verbal attacks on us.

DeletedUser

Sirihar.

"It was one of the reasons why I decided to leave." < Please, don't get me started - you give the impression of an unloyal spy already, I feel sorry for whichever tribe took the burden of having you within their ranks,
You're probably in the same tribe as chip, though. Let's not get started on internal jokes.

P.s. - No-one liked you anyway + we had an eye on you.
Ah, I see. Did no one like the other people who have left either? Did you have your eye on them as well? Were they spies?

Actually, the people who I know in Aver are people who came over from T4H. Luckily, I still have friends in Aver, despite what you say.

I'm also curious as to why you think I was a spy. Spying doesn't interest me in the slightest. And all that time we spoke on the skype chat, was it all a false?

Actually, me and Chip aren't in the same tribe. He's in EWar, I'm in Avaz. I'd also like to know what internal jokes you are talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're quite two faced aren't you Avarice, seems you were always nice to my face and now you talk about me behind my back?

Yet you post here to lecture us about trust?

I don't really care about all this anyway, I left because I disliked having so many NAP's and Allies in my area. The players were taking advantage of the NAP and nobling barbs in my area, then I can't take them out because of stupid diplomacy.

DeletedUser7605

Did you have your eye on them as well? Were they spies?

I never actually said you were a spy, I was just trying to emphasize upon my opinion of your trust and faith issues,
Also - it was only me and laydee who didn't like you but I thought I'd damage your low level of coinfidence even more so.

The internal jokes were aimed at your extreme passion for chipedwood which were fueled by sufficient evidence. Not that it matters.
But I find it amusing how it was you that lead chip here after you read this, prove something?
Don't blush - I'm sure it will blow over.

Even though I wouldn't be offensive about you towards your lover, I still remained polite and I still composed an act of fidelity towards your actions, in return for the respect you had shown towards me.

[19/08/2010 21:35:25] Luke: Liam
[19/08/2010 21:35:28] Luke: Chip is no longer here
[19/08/2010 21:36:40] If You're Not Running With Me, Run From Me.: why?
[19/08/2010 21:36:49] Luke: He left and went to EWar
[19/08/2010 21:37:24] If You're Not Running With Me, Run From Me.: You lose some good players and you gain some.

Quite two faced, right? Then again it is Luke informing you.

Luckily, I still have friends in Aver. < I wonder where the information is leaking from. Hmmm *puzzled*

Yet you post here to lecture us about trust? - I couldn't care less about trust, It's a game. Spies are sad not untrustworthy.

If it wasn't a game I would have never offended a female, but guess what? The same morales don't apply here.

We're not going to contact the depart of defence just to start a war on here - It's a game.

Anything else? To be honest this is just a warm up, I can't wait for buttercup to post.

Remember that evil monkey in powerpuff girls? What was it's name again... Hmmm.

I’m not saying we’re in danger. I’m just explicitly not saying that it wouldn’t be wise not to worry about whether somebody did or did not do what they said they didn’t did. Do.

DeletedUser

Did you have your eye on them as well? Were they spies?

I never actually said you were a spy, I was just trying to emphasize upon my opinion of your trust and faith issues,
Also - it was only me and laydee who didn't like you but I thought I'd damage your low level of coinfidence even more so.
My trust and faith issues? Damage my low level of confidence? Forgive me if I have a little chuckle. You barely know me.

The internal jokes were aimed at your extreme passion for chipedwood which were fueled by sufficient evidence. Not that it matters.
But I find it amusing how it was you that lead chip here after you read this, prove something?
Don't blush - I'm sure it will blow over.

Even though I wouldn't be offensive about you towards your lover, I still remained polite and I still composed an act of fidelity towards your actions, in return for the respect you had shown towards me.

[19/08/2010 21:35:25] Luke: Liam
[19/08/2010 21:35:28] Luke: Chip is no longer here
[19/08/2010 21:36:40] If You're Not Running With Me, Run From Me.: why?
[19/08/2010 21:36:49] Luke: He left and went to EWar
[19/08/2010 21:37:24] If You're Not Running With Me, Run From Me.: You lose some good players and you gain some.
Internal jokes between whom? And I regard chipedwood as a good friend, nothing more.

I find it strange how you can come to that conclusion, since chip does read the externals in his own time.

I fail to see how that quote from the skype chat to see how it is disrespectful towards you? I also do not want my real name being on the externals. Please edit it.

Luckily, I still have friends in Aver. < I wonder where the information is leaking from. Hmmm *puzzled*
Information? I haven't received any information. I still talk to people who I know and respect, nothing more.

DeletedUser

I have no idea what your talking about Liam, Luke told me about this a while after I read it. You said in your first post that you were saying things about me. Are you going to come back with more made up stories?

DeletedUser7605

Merely speculation, but the facts which are obvious and remain true within my post are there to be read. It's just a matter of brain power and understanding that needs to be used to extract my points. If you can't keep up - I understand.

DeletedUser

Better late than never, but you wanted a reaction - right?
Well yes, seen as it's taken you so long to write a reply.(Terribly I might had, ever heard of quotes? I could barely understand what you had written about. If you don't know how to use forum tags, you could have at least quoted the old fashioned way. In quote marks, with italics.)

This is really starting to bore me
I, nor anyone else is forcing you to read the forums. If they are boring you so much, why did you feel it was necessary to post?

You mentioned you were sitting your "unfortunate friends account", does he earn the title of unfortunate by being in Avaz or by having no hope of support?
Unfortunate in the fact that he was thinking of leaving W5, and is only instruction to me was to produce def troops and send them out to the rest of the tribe. It's not as if his village would have made a good one for internalling. (Although your members seem to think that nobling at 900 point player is a good move... go figure.)

Also, this sentence,"they were losing more troops than what they were able to farm." A word in that quote more or less sums up your existence in game, Wanna guess which one it is?
I'll take an A for able please Bob!

At least kilroy is slightly intillectual, though this seems a contradiction - he would have ceased the perseverance of existing within your presence, by now.
Funny that, the only reason I'm back on TW was because Kilroy emailed me and wanted me here. Forgive his lack of joining in this weekend, but he has real life stuff to deal with. He was quite gutted to leave the PnP hanging when he had to go.

Your tribe was never and still isn't took seriously and I considered targetting urban militia myself, of course morale was noticed and pondered upon, but you're the one stating how the game is supposed to be played for fun, and attacking someone in a tribe you're coordinating against whom it seems the leader is fond of seems fun enough to me.
I'm fond of everyone in our tribe. That's the sort of environment we have. (I did mention that we are mainly a group of friends) Sorry if your slightly jealous of that. Doesn't Allana give you any fuss and cuddles? Diddums.

I'm also amused that you reffered to gandolf's space and farms, how much space does he want? All of it, naturally - Who cares about your tribe anyway? This isn't conspiracy wars, and if I was leading this tribe, which fortunately I'm not, I'd feel that your pathetic input in this thread would justify any war crime, (may I remind you this isn't reality) I enjoy knowing that after you realise you are under attack your priority is to write a entry into the forums, not support your member or counter attack, then again you are Avaz
Blah, blah, blah, blah. If your going to type, at least make sure it makes sense or has a remote basis in fact. You don't know any of us, or our tribe.

And you ask about the 0~0 involvement, This is a fairly common concept, coming together with in-game contacts to exterminate pests - Does it not strike you as embarrasing that he agreed to attack your tribe with no hesitation? It's hilarious how much time you spend on here and yet you still haven't found the barrier you are looking for to scapegoat yourselves from attacks.
You seem to be under the illusion here that I'm trying to stop attacks... when have I ever said that?! PnP is Polictics and Propaganda dearest, not "Please don't attack me or my tribe". In case you weren't aware, PnP is generally used to rile up the enemy and annoy them. Which we evidently have done, otherwise, you wouldn't have taken such an effort to write your poorly worded reply.

Yes, I know this is a desperate request for help and support
I can't see us asking for help anywhere? See above comment.
but was it really worth typing all of this out?
Totally. Your reply has made it utterly worth it. The fact that we have managed to get under your skin enough has made it completely worthwhile. Thanks for asking!

And keeping your own members out the loop? Dictatorships rarely work 'yo! - You'd be surprised upon the copius levels of information volume sent around the tribe, no matter how sensitive - Obviously this has it's disadvantages but I find it rare to see leadership willing to spend so much time sharing every little piece of knowledge they grasp.
Of course, your knowledge sharing wouldn't really fill a message with a satisfactory amount of letters, but my point still remains.
Sorry, your making no point whatsoever here.

No criticism there. The amusing thing is, the system we employed to target your tribe completely ignored activity, though - thanks to your message, we will include this next time - I feel this is just an unfortunate coincidence for you,
you must have a lot of inactives for that to happen though, 7/7 nobled inactivily more or less at random. Wow.
Before you start preaching the stats, you'd do well to check them first. 2 players, not an awful lot of inactives.

"rather humourous piece of PnP" < If this is what you call humour, I'd love to see the amount of tumbleweeds in your forums. I'm completely comfortable with picking enemies to attack just for fun,
that's all the game is about right? Or in your words anyway, Whether or not the attacks had ANY reasoning, really doesn't matter. At least - to me.
I know you didn't find it funny sweetpea, but then you are the one who has lost control of your emotions and resorted to insults. I pity you.

I find it fascinating how you actually gain support when you clearly have no action behind your words. I'd be surprised if you didn't offer free cookies for people to join.
Gaining support through PnP is a mark of a good PnP. And actually, we're more partial to Jaffa Cakes, not cookies.

Perhaps there is a reason for an NAP, People with EDUCATED opinions realize both pegasus and gandolf are experienced players - Isn't it helpful to have friends who don't go around like teenage girls gossiping on the forum.
Who says we didn't get bored and just wanted to attack you within the early stages of our tribe?
No one did, it was my biggest complaint in this thread that no one bothered to give a decent reason. And you still haven't, given that you have posed this as a question, not a statement.

I feel for the amount of time that we have been together, we have achieved a lot - gandolf has even shown appreciation for some very miniscule details, yet you believe he's a bad leader - though, your spy does lack brain cells so it would be difficult for you to extract a coherent opinion of his leadership.
Oh bless, you actually think we have a spy?! Sorry, that seems to be your tribes game:
[05/08/2010 11:45:15] skipdepot: But this tribe has a brilliant spy network in most of world five and we know there are 5 confirmed spies in the our tribe that we know about. They have not been booted because we know who they are and use them ourselves
All information received was from disgruntled members of yours. Interestingly, I didn't have to turn on the charm or offer cookies, because they were annoyed enough with the way the tribe was run to give it voluntarily without asking.

Here's my coherent explanation and comparison between you and my leaders - They're better. I don't know if you can get your head around that but it seems plausible, even for an Avaz player.
Objective part of statement: "my coherent explanation" Exactly, your opinion sweetcheeks, and given that you can't even keep a civil tongue, your opinion doesn't count for much.

Nothing to say when it's all true and cannot be defended - Am I missing something vital here, I fail to see what needs to be defended - For all of you that haven't realised yet, this is a virtual game,
I know you have a little girl on your signature and pretend to be all cutey cute, just at least try to grow up? :/
Honey, I'm not the one on here personally attacking people, their intelligence and their emotional well being. It never ceases to amaze me how people can be so rude when they have the veil of the internet to protect them. Perhaps it is you, that needs to "grow up" darling.

Powerpuff girls got boring a decade ago, Though I really do wish you the best of luck finding your sugar and spice, it doesn't seem that your neighbours are very generous.
This confused me here to why you seemed it necessary to mention the powerpuff girls. I tried to google the reference, but as it seems you think my name has something to with the "evil monkey". Bless, that's so sweet that you know so much about a little girls cartoon show to understand this reference. Sorry to disappoint this attempt at being witty, but my handle is something I have been called since a child, long before the delightfully sweet powerpuff girls came along.

"we still have members with incoming from Aver. Tut tut, people disobeying orders!" < you're desperate to grab whatever information you can, you don't stop to consider the validity or truth behind anything, this shows you are insecure and you have a very low self esteem, Though it's not really a problem as much as a personal trait, I hope you find that vital thing you NEED to actually achieve whatever you are trying to accomplish.
This annoys me the most, generally because of the profession I work in. If you genuinely thought I had low self-esteem, why, oh why would post these comments? Do you realise what comments like this *can* do to those who do have low self esteem? I urge you to strongly think about what you type on the internet in the future, because frankly, it's people like you who can make life utterly terrible and unbearable for vulnerable people.

"I know when the majority of the tribe are running around like headless chickens."
< Indefinitely. Could you get any more crystal clear and more accurate than you already are? =o, I'm impressed.
<sarcasm detected>.
Attempt at being witty I see. Bless your cotton socks.

"It was an amusing stat that provoked a reaction. My job here is done!"
This gives me a vivid insight to the levels of your popularity within your social groups, which are probably unexacting anyway,
I mean PnP has to be wrote, right? - Even if it's pointless.
So completely pointless, that you needed to write a reply? Gosh, you are a contradictory quandary!

"It's a private lol that I can't really share on the externals." < I'm glad you have a life away from the externals, I'm really happy for you.
Thank you! That's probably the nicest thing you've said in your post. I'll reward you with positive thanks, as you've not actually said anything nice anywhere else. Well done! Keep it up!

The rest of your comments don't contain much substance, just some quotes and callous comments afterwards. Hope you're proud of yourself. Oh, except...
Your signature resembles you in such an uncanny and devil childish way that it creeps me out.
Marvellous! What a novel way to intimidate the enemy! And there was me trying to find a new sig! I don't think I'll bother if it this is the effect!

In summary, Aver are still getting slated, and members are leaving the tribe. And all you have done is succeeded in making yourself look like a donkey. Bravo dear!

DeletedUser

Better late than never, but you wanted a reaction - right?

This is really starting to bore me, but the way you are trying to achieve support is even worse than your false information and also your assumptions, before I get too serious I'd love to poke fun at your misshapen badly lead tribe.

Firstly, you mentioned you were sitting your "unfortunate friends account", does he earn the title of unfortunate by being in Avaz or by having no hope of support?

Also, this sentence,"they were losing more troops than what they were able to farm." A word in that quote more or less sums up your existence in game, Wanna guess which one it is?

At least kilroy is slightly intillectual, though this seems a contradiction - he would have ceased the perseverance of existing within your presence, by now.

Your tribe was never and still isn't took seriously and I considered targetting urban militia myself, of course morale was noticed and pondered upon, but you're the one stating how the game is supposed to be played for fun, and attacking someone in a tribe you're coordinating against whom it seems the leader is fond of seems fun enough to me.

I'm also amused that you reffered to gandolf's space and farms, how much space does he want? All of it, naturally - Who cares about your tribe anyway? This isn't conspiracy wars, and if I was leading this tribe, which fortunately I'm not, I'd feel that your pathetic input in this thread would justify any war crime, (may I remind you this isn't reality) I enjoy knowing that after you realise you are under attack your priority is to write a entry into the forums, not support your member or counter attack, then again you are Avaz.

And you ask about the 0~0 involvement, This is a fairly common concept, coming together with in-game contacts to exterminate pests - Does it not strike you as embarrasing that he agreed to attack your tribe with no hesitation? It's hilarious how much time you spend on here and yet you still haven't found the barrier you are looking for to scapegoat yourselves from attacks.

Yes, I know this is a desperate request for help and support in a very subtle manner, but was it really worth typing all of this out? If I wasn't so appeased by your comments I wouldn't even be here myself.

And keeping your own members out the loop? Dictatorships rarely work 'yo! - You'd be surprised upon the copius levels of information volume sent around the tribe, no matter how sensitive - Obviously this has it's disadvantages but I find it rare to see leadership willing to spend so much time sharing every little piece of knowledge they grasp.
Of course, your knowledge sharing wouldn't really fill a message with a satisfactory amount of letters, but my point still remains.

Well this says enough for me.

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 7
Difference: 7

No criticism there. The amusing thing is, the system we employed to target your tribe completely ignored activity, though - thanks to your message, we will include this next time - I feel this is just an unfortunate coincidence for you,
you must have a lot of inactives for that to happen though, 7/7 nobled inactivily more or less at random. Wow.

"rather humourous piece of PnP" < If this is what you call humour, I'd love to see the amount of tumbleweeds in your forums. I'm completely comfortable with picking enemies to attack just for fun,
that's all the game is about right? Or in your words anyway, Whether or not the attacks had ANY reasoning, really doesn't matter. At least - to me.

It's not Aver's problem that you look like easy pickings, is it?

we have bigger fish to fry < I fully agree! Although, I feel shrimp should be grilled - not fried, the concept is still the same.

Belstars -

"so others decided to join in send nukes scouts etc" < I'm glad you have discovered tribe coordination and ops.

lemmon -

it's the leadership (or should I say dictatorship)

You should try googling dictatorship sometime, You'd be very surprised at such an ironic outcome.

"I find it interesting that no one from Aver has come to defend themselves tbh."- We're busy being productive, sadist.

"which is evident from the comments from their members here. Leaders gain respect from their players through discussion and involvement and listening to their opinions..."

What a pathetic, misguided and uneducated statement, You would eat your words if you saw the amount of encouragement and motivation given by the leadership, every problem IS looked into, Immediately - And I know we'd notice a potential war even with so many members, A whole lot sooner than you.

Ever heard the phrase, with great power comes great responsibility? Yeah, people under that much pressure may make mistakes, Though, it's easy for someone like you to pick holes in the unknown. You have a lot of space to do so, yet you're still managing to hit grey zones.

"provided that the members of the tribe have full confidence" - I know a lot of those.

So this is either:
A) True or
B) false

Option A)
I've lost all respect that I had for Meow as a tribe. The thought that a tribe full of such decent fellows as those in meow would only chose to NAP with AVER, and AVER alone boggles my mind and makes me question Meow's compentecy as a tribe.

Option B)
Pegasus is telling porky pies again, and is either inflicted by delusion, or is panicking at the mess they will be in if Meow does start attacking them.

Hey, there's always option c? You stop hoping for people to agree on your false biased information, provided by your surplus of negative and frustrated emotional energy.
Sticks and stones, 7 - 0, Sure 7 is a small number, but it's not as small as 0.

I find it fascinating how you actually gain support when you clearly have no action behind your words. I'd be surprised if you didn't offer free cookies for people to join.

Perhaps there is a reason for an NAP, People with EDUCATED opinions realize both pegasus and gandolf are experienced players - Isn't it helpful to have friends who don't go around like teenage girls gossiping on the forum.
Who says we didn't get bored and just wanted to attack you within the early stages of our tribe?

I feel for the amount of time that we have been together, we have achieved a lot - gandolf has even shown appreciation for some very miniscule details, yet you believe he's a bad leader - though, your spy does lack brain cells so it would be difficult for you to extract a coherent opinion of his leadership.

Here's my coherent explanation and comparison between you and my leaders - They're better. I don't know if you can get your head around that but it seems plausible, even for an Avaz player.

Nothing to say when it's all true and cannot be defended - Am I missing something vital here, I fail to see what needs to be defended - For all of you that haven't realised yet, this is a virtual game,
I know you have a little girl on your signiature and pretend to be all cutey cute, just at least try to grow up? :/

Powerpuff girls got boring a decade ago, Though I really do wish you the best of luck finding your sugar and spice, it doesn't seem that your neighbours are very generous.

That will be a difficult metaphor for you to grasp, I'm sure. Your effort is appreciated, it's the thought that counts right? And you'll be thinking for a while.

"So, Slap! and Avaz, get in there quick, they aren't allowed to retaliate. lol" - Coward, and what a realistic command that is, whenever you come out from underneath your bed to actually get involved in something, then start talking.

"we still have members with incoming from Aver. Tut tut, people disobeying orders!" < you're desperate to grab whatever information you can, you don't stop to consider the validity or truth behind anything, this shows you are insecure and you have a very low self esteem, Though it's not really a problem as much as a personal trait, I hope you find that vital thing you NEED to actually achieve whatever you are trying to accomplish.

"NOT ALLOWED TO RETALIATE", I really do need to take a break to giggle. I don't think you can 'disrepute' any value, we're at war with another tribe and how many conqueres do you have again? Thought as much.

"Did his comment get deleted as well Allana?" < That's called a message, darling. And you were criticizing diplomacy before, Do you wish to contradict yourself anymore?

"I know when the majority of the tribe are running around like headless chickens."
< Indefinitely. Could you get any more crystal clear and more accurate than you already are? =o, I'm impressed.
<sarcasm detected>.

Btw, I like how we have the clear advantage even as decapitated poultry, chagrined?

"We have alot of players that like to attack and you know what they say; attack is the best form of defence." <3.

"Shame they aint very good at it then :p."

7 times better than avaz, if not more by now, I like our proportional coordination comparisons.

"I'm not partial to keeping those who turn red in our tribe.

"you did pick off the easy targets."

I thought your tribe was a tribe of friends, Don't know which of my Aver friends would let me be nobled while sitting me, unless you don't impliment that service, wouldn't be so shocked - personally.

"It was an amusing stat that provoked a reaction. My job here is done!"

This gives me a vivid insight to the levels of your popularity within your social groups, which are probably unexacting anyway,
I mean PnP has to be wrote, right? - Even if it's pointless.

"It's a private lol that I can't really share on the externals." < I'm glad you have a life away from the externals, I'm really happy for you.

"We're a disorganised bunch of misfits having fun." < Your definition of fun makes me yawn.

"such an "insignificant tribe" such as ourselves have shown AVER to be a pile of poop."

You class that as a victory? With words - LOL, pathetic. How about you read the stats and revise that comment,
use your brain not your undivided compassion for your incoordinated 'bunch of misfits'.

"Apologies, could have sworn I read it somewhere." < Just shows exactly what you base your statements on, You'd make an excellent lawyer - You'd put the judge to sleep and the case would be dismissed.
You can't win on volume of unimportant information.

"not much chance of me getting to see no action for the forseeable future!" <

You fail to notice jojo, a important part of english grammar. Speaking of failure, you fail to notice the not much and the no action cancelling each other out -
this player was saying, Oh - I'll translate, I feel like I'm baby sitting already, "Not much chance of me NOT getting involved in the future"

Better now? pumpkin.

Sirihar.

"It was one of the reasons why I decided to leave." < Please, don't get me started - you give the impression of an unloyal spy already, I feel sorry for whichever tribe took the burden of having you within their ranks,
You're probably in the same tribe as chip, though. Let's not get started on internal jokes.

P.s. - No-one liked you anyway + we had an eye on you.

Jojo, do you not worry yourself by how much time you devote towards the externals and tribal wars related images and such forth. I'd be a little concerned if I was one of your very few associates.

I feel ashamed at myself for insulting a female, but this is what you signed up for when you became pathetic enough to start this PnP.

My sincere apologies and best wishes.

P.s.

Your signature resembles you in such an uncanny and devil childish way that it creeps me out.

I do find it abhorrent when people begin to insult another's intelligence on here, regardless of tribal standings.

Jojomodjo has outlined a very concise bit of PnP, and when people in the tribe she is criticising agree with her, it is somewhat damning.

As I have already said, dictatorships in Tribal Wars are not a bad thing if they are implemented correctly, but it has already mentioned, Aver members themselves have used this thread as a platform to air their discontent at how the tribe is run, knowing that here it cannot be deleted by the Dukes - does this strike anyone as a well run tribe.

As for the 'insignificant tribe' jibes, I will let them go, as significance is an opinion. However, I am very pleased with how Jojo's, Johnny and my tribe is run - yes, we are small and may appear weak, but I can say with every confidence that there are no spies in Avaz - you would be amazed at how many I now have in Aver (there is even one very agreeable fellow that allows me to sit his account in the early hours to have a jolly good nosey around your forums).

I could contnue, but for now, I shall leave Aver to mull over these things. Thankyou for the intellectual praise.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

Oh bless, you actually think we have a spy?! Sorry, that seems to be your tribes game:

All information received was from disgruntled members of yours.

but I can say with every confidence that there are no spies in Avaz - you would be amazed at how many I now have in Aver

2 contradicting statements there. Either Kilroy is withholding information from you Jojo or you're telling the porky pies.

DeletedUser

Nice to know that you immediately assume that I'm the one telling lies. There is of course, option C, Kilroy is telling lies, but you seem so riddled with prejudice against me. :icon_rolleyes:

Like I said, Kilroy has been away and didn't get a chance to tell me. Upon his return this afternoon he told me all about it. I shall take great delight in sitting the delightful young chap, accompanied with a midnight feast at some point this week.

I think the rest of the Aver lot should desist in making such personal remarks, and keep their comments about the game. But then, you have painted a pretty ugly picture of AVER.

DeletedUser

btw, did you dismiss Hzle or did he choose to leave just before we took his last vil? I was kinda sorry to see him go, we'd been neighbours from day 1 and worked together in the early days.

hiya buddy. Quit long before you got my last villa - as my position was ridiculous on UK5, miles away from any support. I did pop in occasionally after losing one villa to see what my ODD was like, lol.