Warning! Epic Tribalhuggers approaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

In respond to Daku, is the BK player by any chance, called rodgermi that was supporting? Or supporting a former village of his that I nobled before BK support could get there? And they've ended up supporting me, and some haven't withdrawn?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TwStats lagged,they all landed on the same second, and at 7:05, TwStats is an hour fast for some reason, probably because INNOGAMES is German-based. Those are each noble conquers. Four of Bossweasel's villages nobled in the same second, another one was down to 2 loyalty, and the one other I lagged a bit as I was too busy chatting on my phone lmao so yeah I failed there >_>

And try reading the POINT of the thread... talk about abusing allies, we have never abused PEST, as far as I know. We had initial conflicts and we ironed those out.

=FATE= I know for a fact had to "convince" and coerce BOBB into declaring or the alliance would be off apparently. Abusing allies much?

Excuses, excuses, oh and just checked TWstats for the 5th one... 9 minute lag lol? :p

I do not care for the point of the thread I just noticed you flaming another for his ability(or lack of) and thought I'd show how you're just as bad if not worse. <3

DeletedUser

LOL...You should ask your tribe whether your players had support from other tribes then b4 posting on here and trying to flame others for what your tribe does...

One of the players that sent support whilst in NTBA has now joined your tribe...so ask him....

Im not saying you or Grant has spoke to others and asked for help or relations with others, all Im saying is that some of your tribe do it then, without you knowing, so when you come on here to make a post, your points actually make no point cos your tribe is doing the same..Just without your knowledge then by the sounds of it..

I was actually sitting one person and a member of your tribe was asking me for support...

anstey fox..... lol

DeletedUser

Excuses, excuses, oh and just checked TWstats for the 5th one... 9 minute lag lol? :p

I do not care for the point of the thread I just noticed you flaming another for his ability(or lack of) and thought I'd show how you're just as bad if not worse. <3

Yes, I stated one of them I lagged because I was on the phone and I missed the land time by 9 mins, so he had a 9 min gap to snipe my noble train. He failed. Another trian landed at the correct time but reduced the loyalty to 2 only; had that hit for 2 more, I'd have taken 5 villas in the same second, with support landing right behind it.

DeletedUser

anstey fox..... lol

True..:lol:

But the point I was trying to make to Ade was that it did happen and I wasnt trying to drop names but those involved knew who it was...

As you have now mentioned it, it proves it happened so Ade cant say you's weren't getting outside help, cos you did...

I dont blame players for getting help from wherever they can to save a vill, thats part of the game, but to then come on the externals and say you haven't cos we dont need it, is quite contradicting, especially as its been shown not to be the only instance..

DeletedUser

am I really going to have to read all this dribble?

to be perfectly honest I'm sure I will ... Its always good to read up about the happenings in the world of Ade, anything for a laaf as they say.

Ade / Smile? would have it that they are the underdog, the one whom is fighting for justice against all odds and other pish like that.

umm.

I wonder. Do the facts ever speak or back up your statements. Rarely is my answer, but you're always worth a good bed time read.

I will openly admit that nightbonus does not fear me in the slightest. I'm sure it won't even fear Battleaxe either. But I'll put coins on him moving his defence around to cover his ass just incase I'm really as mad as they say. So is that a win for me or a loss?

Anyway, I reply to the other dribbles later on today I'm sure.

Good night and sleep tight :lol:

DeletedUser

True..:lol:

But the point I was trying to make to Ade was that it did happen and I wasnt trying to drop names but those involved knew who it was...

As you have now mentioned it, it proves it happened so Ade cant say you's weren't getting outside help, cos you did...

I dont blame players for getting help from wherever they can to save a vill, thats part of the game, but to then come on the externals and say you haven't cos we dont need it, is quite contradicting, especially as its been shown not to be the only instance..

Recruitment does not count as outside help, especially when you recruit in such low numbers as how Bi! do. Outside help refers to alliances and stuff. So far we have no recieved one iota of support from +PEST-. +PEST- have confirmed this. Your doubts are unfounded, they are fuelled by your own bias.

This is three tribes versus one, make no mistake about it, and still our fight continues.

Cheers to Vital for trying to fight me yesterday, it was a pleasure to see so many nukes do so little... pathetic :p :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Recruitment does not count as outside help, especially when you recruit in such low numbers as how Bi! do. Outside help refers to alliances and stuff. So far we have no recieved one iota of support from +PEST-. +PEST- have confirmed this. Your doubts are unfounded, they are fuelled by your own bias.

Read it again :icon_eek: Ansteyfox was in NTBA and didnt join Bi! for at least another 2 weeks maybe longer after supporting your tribe, so that is outside help (stuff as you put it) NOT recruitment...

plus you only recruited Ansteyfox, mokers and mrf after morning star lost 10 vills to us and was losing ground...

DeletedUser6599

You mean like you tried to convince Lycurgus to join into an OP against vital? :)
Convincing allies to do the right thing is part of the game...

As baron at pest i can confirm that bi never persuaded lycurgus to join in against vital, he saw on his map a local vital member was being nobled by bi and therefore asked bi if he could join in. I was on skype when he noticed this so i am 100% certain they never persuaded him in any way.

And try reading the POINT of the thread... talk about abusing allies, we have never abused PEST, as far as I know. We had initial conflicts and we ironed those out.

As adellion has said we once had a difference which must be more than 6 months ago which got solved quickly. Bi have never 'abused' us as allies and we have never got involved in there wars and vice versa. We do have some of there k45 players involved in ops we have sometimes but we have never supported any player out of k45 as there would be no point due to the distance and also because Bi! have never asked for our support.

If people want to say that bi's allies support them say it but i would like to see proof first. Although there isnt even anything wrong with supporting allies as thats what they are there for but i will tell you we haven't outside k45.

DeletedUser

Read it again :icon_eek: Ansteyfox was in NTBA and didnt join Bi! for at least another 2 weeks maybe longer after supporting your tribe, so that is outside help (stuff as you put it) NOT recruitment...

plus you only recruited Ansteyfox, mokers and mrf after morning star lost 10 vills to us and was losing ground...

Morning star was only defeated in that OP because we made the mistake of letting Pat sit him and he cancelled the sit and we had no way of defending the account. Before you took conquers off him, for 24 hours before that, I was personally defending the account, and laughing at your pathetic attacks. You didn't beat him, you simply exploited Pat's foolish mistake. Due credit for that, but don't get your hopes up, if MS was online himself, he would've crushed you, he holds the world's highest plunderer of the day record for a damn good reason.

And yes, we recruited them, but I don't think he supported us before he joined. But hey... if we can steal good members into the BEST tribe on UK4, why not?

DeletedUser

Morning star was only defeated in that OP because we made the mistake of letting Pat sit him and he cancelled the sit and we had no way of defending the account. Before you took conquers off him, for 24 hours before that, I was personally defending the account, and laughing at your pathetic attacks. You didn't beat him, you simply exploited Pat's foolish mistake. Due credit for that, but don't get your hopes up, if MS was online himself, he would've crushed you, he holds the world's highest plunderer of the day record for a damn good reason.

And yes, we recruited them, but I don't think he supported us before he joined. But hey... if we can steal good members into the BEST tribe on UK4, why not?

Whine, Moan then come up with an excuse as to why you aren't living up to the title of "Best tribe in Uk4." Because you aren't the best tribe, you're 3rd.

DeletedUser

Someone was trying to defend them, whether it was MS or someone else, cos def troops was constantly being moved.
It is not our fault if the wrong person for the job was doing it and cost MS his vills..I had support in one of them from your own account for nearly a week and a half

Also Anstey did support b4 he joined Bi! and I dont know why you just dont accept it...wish I still had the mail to prove it...
Me and him used to be in the same tribe and he mailed me about it, and sherlock knows this as well thats why he laughed when he posted the name anstey...

DeletedUser

Whine, Moan then come up with an excuse as to why you aren't living up to the title of "Best tribe in Uk4." Because you aren't the best tribe, you're 3rd.

At least I don't have OPs on barbs. Go back to your hole, barb-nobler.

Someone was trying to defend them, whether it was MS or someone else, cos def troops was constantly being moved.
It is not our fault if the wrong person for the job was doing it and cost MS his vills..I had support in one of them from your own account for nearly a week and a half

Also Anstey did support b4 he joined Bi! and I dont know why you just dont accept it...wish I still had the mail to prove it...
Me and him used to be in the same tribe and he mailed me about it, and sherlock knows this as well thats why he laughed when he posted the name anstey...

I don't believe you that's why. And MS has NO ONE DEFENDING HIM. He didn't have someone bad, he just had NO ONE AT ALL. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

At least I don't have OPs on barbs. Go back to your hole, barb-nobler.

I don't have OPs on barbs thankyou very much :). Get your facts straight; so... I shall stay out in the open for the time being.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the acknowledgment.

DeletedUser

I don't believe you that's why. And MS has NO ONE DEFENDING HIM. He didn't have someone bad, he just had NO ONE AT ALL. :icon_rolleyes:

How long was no-one defending his account for then ??

Someone was deffo playing the account, or are you trying to tell me sherlock was nobling his own tribemate...I nobled a fourth vill off MS only for sherlock to noble it str8 back, which means he was told what time my nobles landed...

Why ruin a decent pnp ( and funny pics btw) with excuse after excuse...

If you can tell me what days that no-one was playing the account we will try to find the reports that says different.

I'll even help you out, was it these 5 days ?

02 North (450|498) K44 3,280 morning star [Bi!] 1hudsond [Vital] 2010-07-31 23:25:21
G10 Edwalton (453|580) K54 8,160 morning star [Bi!] agentoo1 [Vital] 2010-07-14 01:56:52
C4 Coventry (443|519) K54 7,442 morning star [Bi!] CovDude [Vital] 2010-07-12 18:46:13
Morning Star Ruins Rseanb (442|522) K54 2,894 morning star [Bi!] CovDude [Vital] 2010-07-12 02:46:25
Morning Star Goes To Number 10 (439|519) K54 9,213 morning star [Bi!] CovDude [Vital] 2010-07-11 21:28:53
Chownsys 10th Village (448|514) K54 9,576 morning star [Bi!] chownsy [-+VV+-] 2010-07-11 20:09:48
Morning Star Toasted Tribalskank (441|520) K54 9,713 morning star [Bi!] CovDude [Vital] 2010-07-11 08:59:05
*6* Dumpster (437|513) K54 9,095 morning star [Bi!] ewty [Vital] 2010-07-11 02:42:54
Tweety Bird (440|508) K54 6,960 morning star [Bi!] Intolerantsecularism [?!?] 2010-07-10 10:59:00
FogHorn LegHorn (439|513) K54 8,469 morning star [Bi!] Intolerantsecularism [?!?] 2010-07-10 09:45:18
*5* Old house (434|513) K54 9,373 morning star [Bi!] ewty [Vital] 2010-07-10 08:03:38
No longer Morning (448|507) K54 7,387 morning star [Bi!] Alv9 [Vital] 2010-07-10 08:00:38
BEL-M-ZAR (471|570) K54 4,266 morning star [Bi!] amwebberuk [Vital] 2010-07-09 19:26:17
D15 Ewa Farna (410|527) K54

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

surely you know the story's of Bi! by now, hence why I'm so reluctant to read this thread as its just generally the same all pish day in day out. We're now upto three pages of pure Ade dribble and tell ya the truth I know I've read it before.

Its the same old conversation, it NEVER changes.

Bi! comments on how great they are that they're tackling all these noob tribes and frankly we should all give up cause there's little point to this dribble run world.

Player from Bi! gets op'd and loses

Bi! have an excuse that:
a. The player was being internal'd
b. That player doesn't exist never has done.
c. He's not in Bi! we kicked him
d. He was being sat by our ubber noob Pat
e. ..... fill in the blank with some dodgy story.

The end result is always the same. We're being attacked by the world and their dog and look at our stats. blah blah blah blah blah ...

Lets get a few things straight. You're stats really aren't that good for a tribe your size ...

Side 1:
Tribes: =FATE=
Side 2:
Tribes: Bi!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 108
Side 2: 35
Difference: 73

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 886,819
Side 2: 253,982
Difference: 632,837

chart

Until today, when your currently Op'd player decides "I've had enough of this and I'm leaving ... Blah blah blah blah excuse" your tribe was and always has been bigger than =FATE=. That being the case I'm sure you're "Best tribe in the world ... EVER tag" will have some sort of excuse to come up with to explain such impressive Bi! stats.

No taking your current Bi! top player in Smile?, or "your account Ade" ... You're currently sitting second in UK4. In all honesty ... I say thats pretty good, I'd highlight that your being co-played and at the rate you mop up internals (40% of your villas!!) ... well (IMHO) it sorta puts a dampener on your achievement. But I still say you're pretty good, hopefully one day you'll be able to prove it too.

DeletedUser

>implying Urban are better than Bi!

DeletedUser

at the end of the day adellion i will ask you the same question that i asked patskewl if you are so great a player as battleaxe and the rev why do you co sit an account lets face it 2 of you playing 1 account half everything you have and it works out that your an average player

Status
Not open for further replies.