Hmmm? Declare on AVER

DeletedUser8007

Aver will have to do something drastic to catch up to Hmmm?.

i dont think we will ever catch up to them fully but they have had there easy pickings now, things are about to get interesting :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

i dont think we will ever catch up to them fully but they have had there easy pickings now, things are about to get interesting :icon_biggrin:

So you have rejoined them now?

Well, I think Hmmm? will be glad if things are about to get interesting. Will Aver be launching any sort of counter?

DeletedUser1410

Ye they have and TBH is was rubbish, not the best thing I've seen!
Attacking with swords in nukes really Pro guys, and then peeps wonder why we decided to attack the biggest tribe on UK5, well if they stay together and make this fun then good on them , but after what I've seen so far, they will never win this war

DeletedUser512

Side 1:
Tribes: AVER
Players: Toxic squirell, BUUURNS, snof, Huntakilla, razer10
Side 2:
Tribes: Hmmm?
Players: jptno7, J3east, beo.wulf, Gamekeeper, NyGi

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 86
Difference: 69

chart

DeletedUser

dont forget the
5 we took from referee6 that deleted :)
2 from Gilkatron who was kicked/left
and of course the 2 from ODYD x Feral who also left/kicked

puts us at

95 hmmm?
17 aver

DeletedUser

dont forget the

puts us at

95 hmmm?
17 aver

Is there even point arguing that AVER would have a chance of winning ? Did they have a chance from the beginning? They just nobled barbs and that's it. If this world's rank 1 can be obtained by nobling barbs then being a top tribe is nothing :D

DeletedUser512

dont forget the

puts us at

95 hmmm?
17 aver

It includes them in the stats already as they were in Aver before we nobled them competely.

DeletedUser

2 weeks today since the war started

Side 1:

Side 2:
Players: Gilkatron, ODYD x Feral, razer10, Toxic squirell, snof, Huntakilla, bathamster

Timeframe: 15/09/2010 10:00:00 to 29/09/2010 11:21:41

Side 1: 121
Side 2: 20
Difference: 101

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Gilkatron, ODYD x Feral, razer10, Toxic squirell, snof, Huntakilla, bathamster

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 9
Difference: 46

chart

DeletedUser7127

2 weeks today since the war started

Side 1:

Side 2:

Timeframe: 15/09/2010 10:00:00 to 29/09/2010 11:21:41

Side 1: 121
Side 2: 20
Difference: 101

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 9
Difference: 46

chart

stats looks pretty good.. but i see aver have been nobling jptno7 who was part of hmmm? before so those villages are not getting counted anymore.. so these dont reflect the correct stats.. he has lost like more than 10 village last week..

DeletedUser

stats looks pretty good.. but i see aver have been nobling jptno7 who was part of hmmm? before so those villages are not getting counted anymore.. so these dont reflect the correct stats.. he has lost like more than 10 village last week..

yes your right i missed out jp who has lost alot and the rest off the slap members who took aver villas
i also didnt add in the 3 players from aver that deleted when they came under fire im sure if you want to add them all up it would just stack the stats more in our favor :icon_wink:

DeletedUser1410

Well it looks like Aver have Ran away or are trying too!
Regardless of why this has happened, I can say that the stats spoke for themselves.
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 131
Difference: 100

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 269,762
Side 2: 1,084,916
Difference: 815,154

chart

Either way a warning to all tribes, As I said when we declared on them, All members will be taken out regardless of what tribe they join or make, TOT and CORE are both enemies of Hmmm?
So you have been warned
R

DeletedUser8007

The stats do the talking and Hmmm? kicked a** in this war but if we are going to talk sense, let me ask this question.
Hmmm? has 46 players now so out of them 131 villages how many of them have been taken from any of the top 46 players in AVER?

DeletedUser

Well done hmmm? on this war!
Dantorius, it doesn't matter. AVER chose to have so many members so they must deal with it. In fact they had an advantage of having so many members, but hmmm? still trashed 'em.
Nicely done

DeletedUser8007

Well done hmmm? on this war!
Dantorius, it doesn't matter. AVER chose to have so many members so they must deal with it. In fact they had an advantage of having so many members, but hmmm? still trashed 'em.
Nicely done

im not saying it matters, im just asking a question. i am not trying to take anything away from Hmmm? im just trying to point out that AVER's down fall was that they had to many members who did not know how to play the game.
the other point im trying to make is that AVER did have some good players in the tribe but they were dragged down by the dead weight

DeletedUser1410

Yep agreed with you points, but it doesn't matter how good or bad the tribes members were, it comes down to how a tribe of that size and that spread are lead, simple as that. Anyone can be a good player of this game as long as they are active and are willing to be shown the best way to do things. AVER might have had some good players but Hmmm? never came up against them? Again comes down to being to spread.

So at the end of the day the sun set and a chapter of world 5 (AVER) comes to an end.
As for us taking villages from your top players! It doesn't matter if we took them from top, middle, bottom or inactive, the fact are there for all to see, and I didn't add the members that were kicked or left because AVER were that bad.

As a friend once said to me on here 'War is good'