Revenge of the Faithless

DeletedUser

Nope, but probably entered earlier. It all depends on the situation the tribe was in so my point was pretty invalid there. :lol:

And my reference to 'puppy-dog' was because rather than entering as an ally you were called. I have respect for PEST and you're a good tribe it just looks like that.

DeletedUser

I think the reason PEST didn't join in earlier was HYBRID and O.O. We had too finish off the remainder (they're pretty much all gone now) and consolidate our position. Therefore, any time from then onwards if we wanted to join the war, you would call us "puppy dogs"

I believe Bi would have liked us to have joined earlier on, it just so happened we weren't in the right situation to do so.

DeletedUser

Sorted then :lol: I haven't caught up on PEST history so didn't know what happened. Ah well, you'll just be FATE Fodder now :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

No we most certainly dont need a vist you never know who could pop up, could be jerry the ice-cream man if we where lucky but im always unlucky so could be some nasty perosn which would upset me very much :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Cowardice is a pathetic personality aspect. Anyone guilty of it is pathetic and inferior to those who stand and fight. Anyone from former-Bi! guilty of cowardice be warned; you are desecrating the vows of late-Bi! and such actions gain open disgust from myself. Clearly, those players unable to fight will run away in fright.

Vital was cannon fodder, Radarr, you were barb-nobling like a noob in my church radius when I was on Smile? please don't suggest you were anything more than food. Vital has no talent, what few talent there was decided to leave for other tribes, and clearly there is no point staying in a rubbish and thoroughly incompetent tribe.

I still question why on earth =FATE= decided to merge ALL of you into them, its like consuming rotten food; it will poison the body.

But anyone who is too cowardly to fight is pathetic, and yet proves another example that being a mass-farmer is not a gauge of skill and talent. Warrior over farmer anyday for me.

DeletedUser

Cowardice is a pathetic personality aspect. Anyone guilty of it is pathetic and inferior to those who stand and fight. Anyone from former-Bi! guilty of cowardice be warned; you are desecrating the vows of late-Bi! and such actions gain open disgust from myself. Clearly, those players unable to fight will run away in fright.

Not sure anyone cares about threats from a player which has quit mate :icon_wink:

Vital was cannon fodder, Radarr, you were barb-nobling like a noob in my church radius when I was on Smile? please don't suggest you were anything more than food. Vital has no talent, what few talent there was decided to leave for other tribes, and clearly there is no point staying in a rubbish and thoroughly incompetent tribe.

Yes, definitely cannon fodder, is that why you offered us a merge :icon_rolleyes: And barb-nobling in your church radius? Ok, prove it? Exactly. Kthxbai.

Pretty sure it was you who said Vital would collapse... so why we are on that point - what happened with Bi! ?;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6726

I have stayed away from this thread due to the nature of my departing PEST.

I offer no explanations, those in the council of PEST knew my views and playing style yet still wanted that to change.

I was out on my own away from the core of the tribe, there was no way that quick support could be sent, and holding support for long periods of time would put unnecessary strain on the tribe, something that could not be held up for long periods of time.

But anyone who is too cowardly to fight is pathetic, and yet proves another example that being a mass-farmer is not a gauge of skill and talent. Warrior over farmer anyday for me.

In response to this, yes i am a good farmer, on the other hand i have always been hovering around the top 20 for both ODA and ODD. I do believe in another thread you have said that the ability to do all 3 of these is a good measure by which to gauge a players talent and skill.

DeletedUser

Adellion said:
why, was cowardice acceptable before "late-Bi!"?

I still question why on earth =FATE= decided to merge ALL of you into them, its like consuming rotten food; it will poison the body.
It was easier, quicker and safer that way rather then choosing just the best and leaving the rest alone to get easily eaten up by Smile? and Battle Axe at least now they are not easy pickings, and although when we founded =FATE= we did decide we would keep the member count on the low side at all times this time we made a little exception as anyway there are many accounts in =FATE= which are being internalled and basically once they are dealt with our member account will be lowered considerably. We tend to focus on our enemies, unlike lots of tribes, even when there are villages which need internalling.

Talon saw in morning star an excellent player, fighter and farmer, who will help us expand and consolidate our position in K54 and wanted him to be in =FATE= ever since Bi! disbanded, so I believe that was before morning star fell out with +PEST-.

Yes, definitely cannon fodder, is that why you offered us a merge :icon_rolleyes: And barb-nobling in your church radius? Ok, prove it? Exactly. Kthxbai.
Pretty sure it was you who said Vital would collapse... so why we are on that point - what happened with Bi! ?;)
and a ceasefire at some point :lol:

DeletedUser

Not sure anyone cares about threats from a player which has quit mate :icon_wink:

I don't see any threats there. I stated my opinion.

I can get coordinates to show which villages you nobled in my church radius (assuming you were on the TheSunOffABeach account at the time). And I never offered a merge... I offered to take your good players (or players I could turn into good players by tuition), approximately 15 or so, and abandon the rest, who were unworthy of joining the ranks of Bi!.

Be glad Bi! was destroyed through no act of your own or =FATE=; had I not quit and therefore had Grant not returned, I think the stats would ALWAYS be in Bi!'s favour. Vital were losing the war against Bi!. Period. Don't take credit for something you did not do. You always were our food, and that is proven in the stats.

I have stayed away from this thread due to the nature of my departing PEST.

I offer no explanations, those in the council of PEST knew my views and playing style yet still wanted that to change.

I don't talk with the +PEST- council, so I don't know what has been said.

I was out on my own away from the core of the tribe, there was no way that quick support could be sent, and holding support for long periods of time would put unnecessary strain on the tribe, something that could not be held up for long periods of time.

The finest players do not need tribal support; the finest use sheer activity and defensive efficiency to defend against what is necessary. Short-term support is all that is needed. I cannot recall a time when Smile? or BattleAxe asked for long-term support, even when under heavy attack. This is because we take a bullet for the tribe and fight with what we have.

And until I quit, Smile? never really lose villages beyond renobles and short-term conquers that were quickly retaken.
So please don't suggest that a lack of support is the reason for not being able to fight.

Good players can fight without support.

In response to this, yes i am a good farmer, on the other hand i have always been hovering around the top 20 for both ODA and ODD. I do believe in another thread you have said that the ability to do all 3 of these is a good measure by which to gauge a players talent and skill.

Character attributes are of importance too. None of these stats I have previously spoke of hold any value at all if you value your own skin above the comradeship and loyalty to your friends and tribemembers. You weren't up to scratch, so you ran. Pure cowardice. A true warrior would stand and fight. You are not so.

Enjoy the internals.

If I had said "Bi!" you would've posted a petty response along the lines of "Where is Bi! now?" etc. I think its safe to say that Bi! were clearly the more formidable compared to =FATE=, as proven by the sheer immortality of some of Bi!'s players compared to =FATE=, whom all were targets (*cough*Rev*cough*your finest*cough*).

It was easier, quicker and safer that way rather then choosing just the best and leaving the rest alone to get easily eaten up by Smile? and Battle Axe at least now they are not easy pickings, and although when we founded =FATE= we did decide we would keep the member count on the low side at all times this time we made a little exception as anyway there are many accounts in =FATE= which are being internalled and basically once they are dealt with our member account will be lowered considerably. We tend to focus on our enemies, unlike lots of tribes, even when there are villages which need internalling.

They'll still be easy pickings. I'm sure the level of talent of those players has not grown at all. They are probably still nobling barbs as usual and generally being noobs.

But hey, if you want to be rubbish and recruit noobs, be my guest.

Talon saw in morning star an excellent player, fighter and farmer, who will help us expand and consolidate our position in K54 and wanted him to be in =FATE= ever since Bi! disbanded, so I believe that was before morning star fell out with +PEST-.

*smirk* No, he has points and he gets plunderer all the time that's why you were like "OMG, HE'S AWESOME AND EX-BI! HE MUST BE GOOD IF HE WAS COUNCIL BLAH BLAH".

Let me make things *very* clear to you. I'm sure BattleAxe will confirm what I say.

In Bi!, both myself, Grant and Matt (BattleAxe) knew full well that morning star was a fantastic farmer but nowhere near as good a player. He isn't bad. But certainly a level below the likes of Smile? and BattleAxe etc. BattleAxe and myself had a big discussion about it and one of the issues was morning star putting farming ahead of warfare despite having an abundance of targets due to being surrounded by cannon-fodder Vital. Though Grant may feel the need to disagree with me due to our disagreement, I'm sure if he gave his unbiased opinion, he would agree that MS still had a bit of a way to go compared to say, BattleAxe or Smile?.

Unfortunately it is the farmers that seem to be able to gain rank 1 points in the end, this is a fundamental weakness of the TribalWars ranking system, which is why I come back to my old belief that OD/ODA/ODD(without losses) is a better gauge of player ability. Before any noobs criticise me stating that I held rank 1 points; yes that is true, but I had rank 1 ODA (and rank 1 OD) at the same time, so that is all good.

Red.

DeletedUser

If I had said "Bi!" you would've posted a petty response along the lines of "Where is Bi! now?" etc. I think its safe to say that Bi! were clearly the more formidable compared to =FATE=, as proven by the sheer immortality of some of Bi!'s players compared to =FATE=, whom all were targets (*cough*Rev*cough*your finest*cough*).

Not really as Grant is the main reason Bi! aren't here anymore but not the only reason. I think that if you guys had been rank 1 and cruising to world domination I think Grant wouldn't have disbanded and instead just kept on playing and then taken all the credit at the end. But you weren't, and it was clear that eventually you would have been defeated, although it would have taken a very, very long time. As to Bi! being more formidable than =FATE= I think not. Firstly the stats have always been in our favour, and our growth has never been faltering while you guys for a long time weren't really growing as fast as us or not at all at some points as we were slowly but surely eating up your players, and yes you will say "but they were inactive" but is it really possible that every single player we started nobling suddenly became supposedly inactive and was then kicked. Or maybe you just realized you hadn't recruited the best player and thus abandoned him rather than defend him? You had two or three exceptional players but that's it really and eventually it would have been just you 3 left, and some time later still even you 3 would have gone. It's a bit like in football, a couple of world class stars won't make a team. 11 good players who have played together for a long time and know each other well can easily beat a team with no tactics and with 2 or 3 outstanding players who just play on their own.

They'll still be easy pickings. I'm sure the level of talent of those players has not grown at all. They are probably still nobling barbs as usual and generally being noobs.

But hey, if you want to be rubbish and recruit noobs, be my guest.

Well now they are slightly less easy pickings. And easier and better to defend them now than have to take them back later off someone somewhat better.

*smirk* No, he has points and he gets plunderer all the time that's why you were like "OMG, HE'S AWESOME AND EX-BI! HE MUST BE GOOD IF HE WAS COUNCIL BLAH BLAH".

Let me make things *very* clear to you. I'm sure BattleAxe will confirm what I say.

In Bi!, both myself, Grant and Matt (BattleAxe) knew full well that morning star was a fantastic farmer but nowhere near as good a player. He isn't bad. But certainly a level below the likes of Smile? and BattleAxe etc. BattleAxe and myself had a big discussion about it and one of the issues was morning star putting farming ahead of warfare despite having an abundance of targets due to being surrounded by cannon-fodder Vital. Though Grant may feel the need to disagree with me due to our disagreement, I'm sure if he gave his unbiased opinion, he would agree that MS still had a bit of a way to go compared to say, BattleAxe or Smile?.

Unfortunately it is the farmers that seem to be able to gain rank 1 points in the end, this is a fundamental weakness of the TribalWars ranking system, which is why I come back to my old belief that OD/ODA/ODD(without losses) is a better gauge of player ability. Before any noobs criticise me stating that I held rank 1 points; yes that is true, but I had rank 1 ODA (and rank 1 OD) at the same time, so that is all good.

No we weren't like "omg he has so many awards he must be awesome!" much to your disappointment probably. In the long run it makes sense to have him, and we'll see for ourselves whether he's good or not, currently we are pretty sure he is and I think our opinion will stay like that. As for being below the likes of Smile? and BattleAxe...well...that doesn't mean much to me at least as I still haven't met any of you on the battlefield. Although I do like your point about farmers being very much advantaged by how the game works and agree that OD numbers are a better measure of a player's ability.

Dark Green :p

DeletedUser8195

Woah, you two should write a book!

MS is a good player IMO. And he doesn't do all this ego crap like you two, so I give him more respect then Smile? and Battleaxe...

This ego rubbish won't get you anywhere. It only makes you look like a complete nob to other people, and it'll get you absolutely nowhere in RL...

DeletedUser

I don't see any threats there. I stated my opinion.

...guilty of cowardice be warned...

I can get coordinates to show which villages you nobled in my church radius (assuming you were on the TheSunOffABeach account at the time). And I never offered a merge... I offered to take your good players (or players I could turn into good players by tuition), approximately 15 or so, and abandon the rest, who were unworthy of joining the ranks of Bi!.

Which I wasn't and you knew I wasn't at the time. :icon_razz: Vital was only about 20-30 members big, anyway; don't like abandoning good players and TW friends. ... Unworthy of joining the ranks of ego-maximus? :icon_razz:

Be glad Bi! was destroyed through no act of your own or =FATE=; had I not quit and therefore had Grant not returned, I think the stats would ALWAYS be in Bi!'s favour. Vital were losing the war against Bi!. Period. Don't take credit for something you did not do. You always were our food, and that is proven in the stats.

Keyword: Collapse; you talked about Vital being unstable, whereas it turns out it was Bi! which was unstable. I never said that Vital had anything to do with the fall of Bi! :icon_redface:

You're Red and Green so I thought I'd be Blue. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I aint gonna quote anyone particularly just put my opinions into it. I will flame both MS and FATE for his recruitment. Fate knew that morning start was gonna be a hard target to defeat or perhaps they enjoyed their fighting - I am not certain. But as soon as they saw Sherlock Holmes being taken down, they wanted straight away to not fight MS - they thought this would take too long, as he is a pretty good player and would be a pain in the ass (apologise for my language). MS knowing this will also be a tedious and boring fight decided to join sides instead of wasting his time. And of course he has nice POINTS and thats what everybody cares about.
But here is a thing - you have never approached me for an invite or even chance to leave PEST, well actually you haven't even attacked me.. Matt if you are so loyal to your friends, why don't you help them out a little, or is it because you want their villages?