Rate the Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser6748

well looking at those Luke although 3 of your enemies have lost points over the last 7 days, overall your enemies have grown. And as you love to put ~R~ into the ORC family the ORC family has actually grown by 1,380,176 points. (waits for the predictable response)

But really ~R~ is just allies with ORC, we had our choices and thought we should continue to fight rather than join you.

DeletedUser

well looking at those Luke although 3 of your enemies have lost points over the last 7 days, overall your enemies have grown. And as you love to put ~R~ into the ORC family the ORC family has actually grown by 1,380,176 points. (waits for the predictable response)

But really ~R~ is just allies with ORC, we had our choices and thought we should continue to fight rather than join you.

Yes. Well unfortunately you can still noble the barbs, as they pop up behind you to the undeveloped continents.

DeletedUser1942

Continue to fight W1N??? Am i missing something somewhere???

You lot arent fighting W1N at all lol - your getting owned by W1N big time. If this was a boxing match the referee would have stepped in weeks ago!! All you lot will do, is beef your accounts up with all your inactives and barbs - then join ORC2....its bound to happen!

What a joker!

DeletedUser

1 W1N - The best tribe on this world (entire server?) hands down, unlikely to fall any time soon and Winning all their wars. Nothing more to say really. 10/10
2 F.P.B - Don't know a great deal, but they seem to be doing well. Losing out in some areas, making gains in others. 8/10
3 T4H - Going pretty steady. Excellent progress on the *FW* front, not matched by the KnK front which seems to sway from good to bad, one week to the next. I hear they are going to be downsizing to one tribe in the next few weeks which should see them reclaim rank 2 from F.P.B (which they only lost due to Nicky + Slieve leaving). 7/10
4 ORC - Uh... Not doing well at all. Very poor leadership, coupled with generally low quality players (as far as I've seen) equals failure. 4/10
5 *FW* - Losing badly to T4H and F.P.B, and only seem to want to noble barbs... 3/10
6 T4H-W - See T4H
7 ~R~ - Don't know much, but are losing their wars. 3/10
8 LRAG - Seem to be going strong still. Don't see any problems for them between now and their inevitable war with W1N. 7/10
9 KnK - Giving T4H a very tough time! Impressive seems as though they are 4 times bigger than you! Can see you guys sticking around to be a big thorn in the side for a while yet. 7/10
10 AK - Don't know much, but things don't look rosy. 5/10
11 IWL - Really like these guys, are doing well in their long fight against F.P.B. Although, eventually i think they'll have to merge into someone else to be around for the final battle (although that's a long time away yet). 7/10
12 ORC² - See ORC.
13 FREE - Know very little as they aren't represented/mentioned on the externals a lot. Going on positioning - 3/10
14 UDog - Another tribe I really like. Beating the big dogs, but again, i feel they'll have to merge eventually. 7/10
15 Riffs - See *FW*
16 LRAGFO - See LRAG
17 Flux - All but gone now. Fought a good fight, and proved themselves as good players, but as i said, they're dead. 3/10
18 Bye - Nicky! Solo tribe in the top 20 lol. Don't know the full story, but im told Bask is hopeful T4H can get the account back in the tirbe, would be a big problem if all those villas went grey.
19 DINO - Another solo tribe. Don't have a clue about this one though.
20 DoUd - Don't have a clue about these :|

DeletedUser2278

1 W1N the best tribe on this world .As long as their leadership remains the same ,they will rule the world 10/10

2 F.P.B newer tribe then W1N,in someways better then luke's tribe 9/10

3 T4H steady tribe has been in top 5 from a long time,they are powerful in their side of the map 8/10

4 ORC good tribe (accepts only refugees traitors,etc.) 1/10

5 *FW* my fav tribe to be disbanded pretty soon,did u hear that ORC?0/10

6 T4H-W Merging soon with the main tribe 7/10

7 ~R~ Better in rank2 then orc 2 ,but having over their heads the tag of orc3 4/10

8 LRAG a strong tribe ,wining against the dead flux and the (open to all refugees - ORC) 7/10

9 KnK good tribe dont know too much about them ,i thhink they will not merge EVER 8/10

10 AK i'm a former member of them so i wish gl to them even if they did not appear to have a chance against their enemies 7/10

11 IWL they should have been ranked higher ,related to how they fight and work as a team 8/10

12 ORC² See ORC 2/10

13 FREE now that the flux is having problems they should advance 6/10

14 UDog small tribe ,big players ,been there from a long time 9/10

15 Riffs dead weight of fw 0/10

16 LRAGFO a soon to be dead tribe 4/10

17 Flux dying tribe ,too bad for them ,they were really good 6/10

18 DINO Solo trime of a ex fpb member 5/10

19 FW*LOL lol they managed to make someone merge in them 2/10

20 L L ex fpb members alongside ex borg members ,hoping for a chance in this world (my tribe) 6/10

DeletedUser7206

You lol because we got 'someone' to merge? don't think so, its called recruiting a friend mate :)

Also only a 2? least we prove we are better then bloody noobish FW :) and higher then riffs, well both tribes can't touch this anyway.

And they Love to attack with defense troops. :)

And FW, boo you guys, attack me im bored. o wait... you can't

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You lol because we got 'someone' to merge? don't think so, its called recruiting a friend mate :)

Also only a 2? least we prove we are better then bloody noobish FW :) and higher then riffs, well both tribes can't touch this anyway.

LOL mate I don't think they know how to attack even with defense troops

DeletedUser7206

well, they had Swords to replace axes, Spears... which were... hmmmm more axes? and 7 Hc Which did the roll of there LC, and a few cats, defense nuke in the style of FW family.

DeletedUser589

How about posting your own ratings that keeps in topic with this thread . .. . and start a new topic to poke fun at their "defensive nukes" including some actual reports?

That will:
a) stop ruining this thread
b) possibly create some good pnp on this world forum which is always a positive........

DeletedUser

well said....Doh
eeerrr W1n to win.final showdown still not sure bunnies are making some real progress.

DeletedUser

well said....Doh
eeerrr W1n to win.final showdown still not sure bunnies are making some real progress.

They are making good progress, but perhaps the gap is too big already? As the tribes above them are making equally good progress...

I mean... They're 50+ mill behind second place, and 130+ mill behind first, and with the diplomacy between W1N and T4H, the odds are really against them. And as soon as *FW* are gone, T4H will probably drop the NAP, incurring an F.P.B gangbang?

DeletedUser

50+ mill behind second place?
1 W1N 192.209.975277.086.624 783.552.393 281939.828
2 F.P.B 113.673.508138.666.909 632.201.062 144109.623
3 T4H 111.009.125125.251.154 701.789.302 130109.627

Maybe I can't count but FPB in third place? :icon_neutral::icon_confused::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

50+ mill behind second place?
1 W1N 192.209.975277.086.624 783.552.393 281939.828
2 F.P.B 113.673.508138.666.909 632.201.062 144109.623
3 T4H 111.009.125125.251.154 701.789.302 130109.627

Maybe I can't count but FPB in third place? :icon_neutral::icon_confused::icon_wink:

If you add T4H and T4H-W (the merge down to one tribe will happen pretty soon as it is) you'll get those numbers, maybe some more time spent looking at the data rather than taking things at face value will do you some good ;)

Anyway let's get this topic back on track, there was an old thread discuss the top 20 if anyone wants to necro it!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so lil conquer joined,then quit?

smart. ;)

DeletedUser6323

so lil conquer joined,then quit?

smart. ;)

Hmm, how about learn the whole story first instead of speculating. Actually, that would require us to indulge you, so nevermind, you just keep on speculating! It's much more fun to listen to people talk about stuff they know nothing about ;)

Anywho, back on topic! Sorry for veering off.

DeletedUser

ANYWAY...

1 W1N - Appear to be running away with it, plagued by inactivity and in-fighting tho :p 10/10
2 F.P.B - Quietly go about their business, taken 2nd spot from us due to some member swapping, kudos to them tho 9/10
3 T4H - They're ok I suppose 9/10
4 *FW* - Lol 3/10
5 T4H-W - I see them disappearing soon... 9/10
6 ORC - Dropped 20 mill this week, beginning of the end? 7/10
7 ~R~ - Struggling against T4H and W1N, just a matter of time methinks 6/10
8 LRAG - Slowly growing, taking out AK slowly but surely 7/10
9 KnK - Holding their own against a couple of bigger tribes, been there tho, they won't last unfortunately 7/10
10 AK - Getting pounded 5/10
11IWL - When it comes to nobling barbs, you guys are the best 4/10
12ORC² - See ORC
14 UDog - Love you guys 8/10

Nobody else matter anymore.

DeletedUser2154

1 W1N - Appear to be running away with it, plagued by inactivity and in-fighting tho :p 10/10

in fighting? yeah i hate it when no ones brings the beer