GWENNIE fights Hmmm?

• Thread starter DeletedUser8109
  • Start date

DeletedUser8109

Ha, so here it is, Hmmm members, 5 of them as it seems little Axernamoon has tip toed over to Hmmm from Slap! are attacking me. Can't do it one on one so they gang up and chuckle behind their PCs. Cowards one and all. Now old Gwennie is not one to save her skin by joining a big tribe so will stay and fight like the gutsy gal she is. A fair few nukes and nobles killed so far and I've had 79 incoming. Don't see them attacking a big tribe so they pick on a small one, not a fair fight by any means but thats how yellow bellies fight :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

I guess they have a reason, sometimes you have to take out the weak before you fight the strong :|

DeletedUser

or they are using you as stepping stone to fight others

DeletedUser

But tbh you're next to the top tribe, and you're not part of a tribe big enough to stand up to hmmm? (or at least make it inconvenient for the to attack)... It was inevitable really.

DeletedUser

Ha, so here it is, Hmmm members, 5 of them as it seems little Axernamoon has tip toed over to Hmmm from Slap! are attacking me. Can't do it one on one so they gang up and chuckle behind their PCs. Cowards one and all. Now old Gwennie is not one to save her skin by joining a big tribe so will stay and fight like the gutsy gal she is. A fair few nukes and nobles killed so far and I've had 79 incoming. Don't see them attacking a big tribe so they pick on a small one, not a fair fight by any means but thats how yellow bellies fight :icon_eek:

Given your stats you can hardly talk about fair fights, given most of what you've "fought" has been barbs and inactives in your tribe (I assume they are inactive anyway, given that you've been taking their villages).

Is this your first time fighting against something that can fight back?

DeletedUser

As a tribe Hmmm really don't like prolific barb munchers, especially when they noble villages we are farming.

DeletedUser8109

Depends on what you see as weak and strong. Weak to me are the people who scuttle like rats to other tribes to save their skins. Strong are people like me, who stay in a smaller tribe to fight in what they believe in. I could easily have joined a top tribe but thats not what integrity is. I'd rather die for my beliefs than be a sewer rat. Yes they will not doubt win the battle but I will always win the war. BTW, 10 NUKES of Hmmm? wiped out and 15 nobles killed so far so not doing too badly for a one woman show. Come on ya cowards :icon_twisted:

Ooh at least I'll get defender of the day, well you lot hunt in packs like dogs, I'm a cat, purrr, you'd have no chance fighting me one to one without your mates in tow

DeletedUser

lol

+1 for being a girl ?
+5 for standing and fighting
-10 for coming on here whining about being attacked
-100 i want your villas now :)

have fun im sure we will see you on another world no doubt in another noob tribe

DeletedUser

Depends on what you see as weak and strong. Weak to me are the people who scuttle like rats to other tribes to save their skins. Strong are people like me, who stay in a smaller tribe to fight in what they believe in.

You have no idea how much this made me laugh.

You have only taken 9 out of your 89 conquers from "enemy" players. That really sounds like being strong fighting for what you believe in. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hello Gwennie.

Firstly, I respect the message that you are sending out; that loyalty towards your own tribe is more important than your own well-being. Being a fellow Duke, I know exactly what you are referring to, and I hope you fight a good fight.

However, perhaps I am over-analysing this, but you have titled this thread 'Gwennie fights Hmmm?' - am I right to assume that, for the loyalty you have placed in HORROR's members, they are unwilling to participate on your behalf and defend you against Hmmm?

Kilroy

DeletedUser

Weak to me are the people who scuttle like rats to other tribes to save their skins. Strong are people like me, who stay in a smaller tribe to fight in what they believe in.

that made me laugh so if your in a big tribe and stand and fight are you equally as strong?? because from what your seem to be saying is that a small tribes makes you a better player because you get less help!!

being in a small tribe is your choice but most people join the bigger tribes because they wish to do well and a bigger tribe helps you do that!

DeletedUser

Depends on what you see as weak and strong. Weak to me are the people who scuttle like rats to other tribes to save their skins.

You really do talk a pile of crap ... wasnt it you who started on little old me when I was in DFENCE and then tried to get every other tribe nearby to attack me due to the amount of nukes you lost (oh by the way, helps not sending nukes in NB!). You couldnt handle it, nor your previous tribe HORROR, who didnt want anything to do with it but you went ahead nevertheless, no caring what your fellow tribe members thought. Great leadership.

DeletedUser8109

Erm who else did I ask to attack you Lills, another scuttler from his failed tribe and BINGO into Hmmm? Ofcourse I will lose and ofcourse the guys from Hmmm? will beat their chest saying they'll get me, but, I'll always stick by my guns and not run to a large tribe to save my skin. I've had 5 members of Hmmm? attacking me for over a day and they only have one villa so far and a HUGE amount of losses. Barbs are there to be nobled, so??!!! I LOVE IT. But its not as bad as huge tribes picking on tiny ones because they are too scared to go to war with another of the same size. Lets see Hmmm? pick on someone their own size, erm, maybe its too scarey!!

Edited to say Horror was disbanded because of RL issues but I decided to stay and form a smaller tribe as my RL is far too busy to be sitting on a PC in virtual reality. Lills I don't know which other tribe attacked you but unlike you my dear chap, I don't get others to do my dirty work...

DeletedUser

Oh, so your telling me you didnt ask any other tribes to join in then?? Balls. And who am I getting to do my dirty work? I, unlike you, am a teamplayer and when called upon will always fight for my tribe. We are not all in it for 'ourselves' my dear ...

DeletedUser8109

Erm, not that I remember but your now tribe mate Lord Keston asked me to help attack you at the time and Dfence but I wouldn't. I preferred to try on my own and failed miserably against you, cos you were good, ha!! But its all good fun, its pepped things up a bit and ofcourse you have every right to attack me, it is War after all. I just wish Hmmm? would fight Meow as the wars on this world so far have been uneven and that why its been a tad boring. Anyway, if you kill me off I can concentrate on my work and studies which is what I should be doing instead of being here..

DeletedUser8109

Hello Gwennie.

Firstly, I respect the message that you are sending out; that loyalty towards your own tribe is more important than your own well-being. Being a fellow Duke, I know exactly what you are referring to, and I hope you fight a good fight.

However, perhaps I am over-analysing this, but you have titled this thread 'Gwennie fights Hmmm?' - am I right to assume that, for the loyalty you have placed in HORROR's members, they are unwilling to participate on your behalf and defend you against Hmmm?

Kilroy

No it was a joke. What happened was that Lord Keston from Hmmm? had been asking me to join in attacking Dfence and other tribes in the area but I wouldn't as I don't believe that not to be fair. He chatted along friendly an' all that jazz but I trust no one in this game and sure enough, 2 days ago, he and others started attacking me. So when I put Gwennie fights Hmmm? it certainly was not me attacking but defending.

Now my tribe is tiny so they tend to pick the small tribes off and they obviously have safety in numbers. I don't expect my smaller members to support me, we have a laugh but are not as experienced and cut throat as others. Ofcourse we all try to help each other but look at our stats and look at Hmmm? its David fighting Goliath, which is the way some of the top tribes like it as they don't want to fight each other. When they do that we will really see who the best tribe is..

DeletedUser

Lets see Hmmm? pick on someone their own size, erm, maybe its too scarey!!

o how quickly ppl forget pretty much every tribe we have been at war with were bigger than us when it started

go back to your hole and await my arrival
ill be with you shortly

DeletedUser1942

This made me lol

Your the same player who threatened a small tribe with "action" if they nobled your farms, despite you being happy your member did exactly that - you were trying to be the bully then to them players who had been in the game only 2 weeks - and are now the bullied and you arent happy, and are moaning lol

What comes around goes around Gwennie!!!

DeletedUser

This made me lol

Your the same player who threatened a small tribe with "action" if they nobled your farms, despite you being happy your member did exactly that - you were trying to be the bully then to them players who had been in the game only 2 weeks - and are now the bullied and you arent happy, and are moaning lol

What comes around goes around Gwennie!!!

Couldn't agree more.

Also, loving the signature :p