GWENNIE fights Hmmm?

• Thread starter DeletedUser8109
  • Start date

DeletedUser8109

This made me lol

Your the same player who threatened a small tribe with "action" if they nobled your farms, despite you being happy your member did exactly that - you were trying to be the bully then to them players who had been in the game only 2 weeks - and are now the bullied and you arent happy, and are moaning lol

What comes around goes around Gwennie!!!

And you are??

DeletedUser8109

o how quickly ppl forget pretty much every tribe we have been at war with were bigger than us when it started

go back to your hole and await my arrival
ill be with you shortly

Oh here we go a bloomin' dog, can't stand 'em, all teeth and spittle...

A bit like my Uncle Alf

DeletedUser1942

And you are??

Someone who is aware how you acted towards the smaller members starting out in the world, and finds it hilarious how you are now moaning about a similar thing happening to you :)

Who i am isnt really relevant.

DeletedUser8109

I still don't know what you're on about. But, if you are in the Rf lot, then we could have wiped you out ages ago but we decided to let you grow. This is the thanks I get for not attacking you, good luck mate..

DeletedUser8109

Oh well, time for some jelly and icecream and time for some of you to go to bed ready for school tomorrow..

DeletedUser1942

Your "assuming" im in RF......

They are the tribe i am on about though, you threatened them when they had just started, how would they have defended against you? Would you have been proud to be able to take that tribe out?

Now your moaning that a bigger group of players are attacking you, so you can understand how the tables seem to have turned on yourself - and you dont like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8109

And this is why you should never work with children or animals..:lol:

DeletedUser

Oh well, time for some jelly and icecream and time for some of you to go to bed ready for school tomorrow..

I like how you have run out of factual and structured rebukes, and are now simply reduced to cheap jabs at my age.

Bravo, you really present yourself well.

DeletedUser

Gwennie you have been out argued and flamed so go run back to your hole instead of trying to throw around cheap insults about peoples ages

DeletedUser1410

I'd like to know how a Barb munching player has been left there to noble peeps farms for so long, I mean Gwennie, why have a go at Hmmm? were just taking out the trash thats all. And as you've said your not playing all the time just for a little fun or something, Well so are we all and to insult peeps isn't clever, so like others have said, unless you've got a point to this thread I'd just not post in it again and let it fall to another page like you'll be pushed to the rim.

Enjoy

R

DeletedUser

So gwennie you come on here moaning that hmmm? are attacking you and that you will be sticking by your tribe, yet no mention of who that tribe is and no mention of any help they gave you well done really drove home that point.

And secondly you insult one of my members simply because he is younger than you, just shows who is more mature between the two of you.

So god speed hmmm? and rid this world of this rubbish

DeletedUser117

Now come on boys, no need to rub it in. Unleashing Ruffus on anyone is a tad mean tbh. As much as I would like to agree with most of the posters here, she actually has god a fair ammount of ODA and ODD. So even though the stats show a lot of muching - she must of hit something. . .

image.php

Maybe the stats arent updated yet - but I would love to see the increases or if she will just roll over.

image.php

Good luck Gwennie and remember your previous posts - you play for fun. and Defending is fun (sorta, well no it sucks against larger players or tribes, hell knows I whinge alot about it :lol:) But it is a way of ensuring that you becomed a more skilled player - I think.

DeletedUser1410

As much as I would like to agree with most of the posters here, she actually has god a fair ammount of ODA and ODD. So even though the stats show a lot of muching - she must of hit something. . .

lol Ye you right! her self pmsl

DeletedUser117

This comming from a leader that invites barb munchers into their tribe :icon_rolleyes:

May I quote something back to you - "even barb munchers need a chance to prove themselves" Why not make it a fair fight- one on one and see how good / bad she actually is. Getting ganked SUCKS!

DeletedUser8109

Yeah I can't deny that one Ruffus but I just nobled one Hmmm? took, right back, I got Defender of the Day and my OD rank is 39 thanks to your boys. Old Gwennie is still standing to banter TW with the lads and lasses for another day :icon_twisted:

Ooh now I have that doggie yapping at my heels. HellDog and his 100 incoming to my other villas, 6 Hmmm? against me now, I need a lie down..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This comming from a leader that invites barb munchers into their tribe :icon_rolleyes:

May I quote something back to you - "even barb munchers need a chance to prove themselves" Why not make it a fair fight- one on one and see how good / bad she actually is. Getting ganked SUCKS!

Has nothing to do with being fair as much as we all love a good fight tribes are spread so if 1 player needs to be rimmed to stop us having to send 24hr+ trains then that players gona get rimmed its that simple

as for being a barb muncher i really dont care she has a big mouth and decided to make an exhibition off herself
she wants the spot light now she has it and all the nukes that go with hit

yes getting raped by a tribe sucks but iv seen ppl stand upto alot worse than shes getting

DeletedUser8109

Has nothing to do with being fair as much as we all love a good fight tribes are spread so if 1 player needs to be rimmed to stop us having to send 24hr+ trains then that players gona get rimmed its that simple

as for being a barb muncher i really dont care she has a big mouth and decided to make an exhibition off herself

But all my friends call me God HellCat and luvs me. If you think this is an exhibition Doggie Bag then come over for a babycham to the villas I'm going to defend from you and I'll show how much fun it is to party with Old Gwennie :lol: