[DISCUSSION] V7.0

DeletedUser

I saw some people saying you couldn't revert the graphics... please say you can! Please! :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

[tt]Should be before the end of the month if everything goes well[/tt]

Thx for the information Tracey. I hope the new log makes this game more enjoyable for the less active players. :)

DeletedUser4

I saw some people saying you couldn't revert the graphics... please say you can! Please! :icon_cry:

[tt]The option in game turns off new unit pictures, report pictures and night mode. If you wish to use the old style graphics then you will need a Premium account

http://uk7.tribalwars.co.uk/oldstyle.css

The above can then be entered into the css path via settings > settings [/tt]

DeletedUser

[tt]The option in game turns off new unit pictures, report pictures and night mode. If you wish to use the old style graphics then you will need a Premium account

http://uk7.tribalwars.co.uk/oldstyple.css

That's just stupid. I'm 14, I can't buy premium and I hate these new graphics so much. This will convince me to quit TW when the new worlds are upgraded. If I don't find a game aesthetically pleasing I won't play it.

DeletedUser

What it looks like is that we are getting some excellent new features in an attempt to invigorate the game play.

We already pay for premium to get all the advanced features in the game.

Now we will be asked to pay the same amount again to get some additional advanced features that will distinctly give an advantage to players who are able to purchase the double premium account.

DeletedUser8468

Would you rather not have these features? Then simply don't pay for them.

If your like me, and value your time enough to pay the extra bit so that you can actually have a large account and also get a full night's sleep. Or perhaps go the cinema without checking your phone for new attacks. Or perhaps have that quiet dinner you promised the wife, without running away for 5 mins to tag 100 new incomings.

That's not even to mention, the costs that Innogames need to run such extra features and coding.

To translate the value for all those people, here's an approximate guide.

Players Aged 12 - 18 = 3 Cans of Dutch Gold
Players Aged 19 - 24 = 2 Cans of Stella
Players Aged 15 - 45 = 1 Pint of Carlsberg
Players Aged 46 - 60 = 1 Cheap Bottle of Wine - Or a glass of fine French Vino
Players Aged 61 - 99 = 1 Glass of Whiskey

And yes that's not a weekly fee, but a monthly fee.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Players Aged 12 - 18 = 3 Cans of Dutch Gold
Players Aged 19 - 24 = 2 Cans of Stella
Players Aged 15 - 45 = 1 Pint of Carlsberg
Players Aged 46 - 60 = 1 Cheap Bottle of Wine - Or a glass of fine French Vino
Players Aged 61 - 99 = 1 Glass of Whiskey

And yes that's not a weekly fee, but a monthly fee.

Crap, if I didn't know better I'd think you just called me 65.

DeletedUser8468

Crap, if I didn't know better I'd think you just called me 65.

Yea I love whiskey too and I'm only 27 ; but I ran out of ideas for that age group :icon_redface:

and you are an Elder Moderator lol

And what's Dutch Gold? :lol:

Where I come from, it's the cheapest, crappiest beer you can buy. Often drunk by people sporting tracksuit bottoms, hoodies and BMX's :icon_razz:
Not sure what the equivalent beer in England is?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And what's Dutch Gold? :lol:

This below :icon_wink: ?

dutchgold_newpack.jpg

[tt][...]

http://uk7.tribalwars.co.uk/oldstyple.css

Ouchhh ... teh fatality 'typo' :icon_twisted: .

Correct css link is: http://uk7.tribalwars.co.uk/oldstyle.css ...

And generally folks :icon_biggrin: :
... for every world, after update to v7.0, where XX = your specific world number :icon_razz: .

DeletedUser

when is the upgrade to previous worlds happening please? can we get an update This may have already happened, but I seen a mail saying it was happening and nothing happened?)

DeletedUser

Would be nice to get what others on w7 are getting...i'm paying the same after all!

DeletedUser4

Would be nice to get what others on w7 are getting...i'm paying the same after all!

[tt]There were some issues which were highlighted when updating older worlds hence why this update has taken longer but we hope to have it all done soon. Im sorry I cannot give you any more definite answers than that at this time.[/tt]

DeletedUser

Yea I love whiskey too and I'm only 27 ; but I ran out of ideas for that age group :icon_redface:

and you are an Elder Moderator lol

Where I come from, it's the cheapest, crappiest beer you can buy. Often drunk by people sporting tracksuit bottoms, hoodies and BMX's :icon_razz:
Not sure what the equivalent beer in England is?

stella/fosters or somet in england lol

DeletedUser

[tt]There were some issues which were highlighted when updating older worlds hence why this update has taken longer but we hope to have it all done soon. Im sorry I cannot give you any more definite answers than that at this time.[/tt]

Also, how will it work if you wish to use the old graphics package with the new awards? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser4

Also, how will it work if you wish to use the old graphics package with the new awards? :icon_confused:

[tt]The Css file only changes the colour and layout it doesnt have an effect on the awards[/tt]

DeletedUser

how about a free upgrade to account manager for a month to make up for the disappointment??

A trial period might generate more upgrades.

DeletedUser

You do get free account manager at 25 villages on uk7 I believe.