ALL GIRL TRIBE GROWING STRONG!

DeletedUser

Holly Post-Pone it for next world. I will make a guy tribe lol.

DeletedUser596

She did just say she's not the "Head Chick" so I very much doubt she'll have the power to post-pone the tribe.

Holly, I have spread the word a bit too, I have asked girls i know from other worlds there points vary from 2.5 million to 13 million.

DeletedUser

NECROMONGER- Fanks....but dont think for a minute that this impunes you from attack. MWAHAHAHAHAAARARARARARRRRAARRRR!!!!

[SIZE=+5] [SIZE=+3]GIRLS! SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO GAIN ACCESS[/SIZE] [/SIZE]:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser596

Aww, Gawd, Thought that was me in the clear ;)

jk, Dont know if im joining world 2 yet.

DeletedUser

YO! First of all- the head chicks not me..im just spreadin the word...
our first in command is miss Penthesilea.....ALL BOW BEFORE HER!

also, It's hard to spot other girls who are playing...if you are one COME TO THE DARK SIDE;)

Yeah i know girls vs guys sounds a bit juvenile...but its a GAME for criminys saaake!!!

Holly
Amazon Queen

NECROMONGER- Fanks....but dont think for a minute that this impunes you from attack. MWAHAHAHAHAAARARARARARRRRAARRRR!!!!

[SIZE=+5] [SIZE=+3]GIRLS! SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO GAIN ACCESS[/SIZE] [/SIZE]:icon_biggrin:

I am sorry, but posting like this will make girls NOT join :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Oh come on - it's just fun.... after all this is a game. :icon_confused:

Isn't it?

DeletedUser

I think it was just meant in fun... All high heels, cat suits and sharp swords. You know?
The AMAZONS are all-woman really...
Be kind x

DeletedUser

i can only list a few good female players, Tracey, Lizzy and purple predator (your co-player is female making you instantly a shemale pred ;) i love you really)

DeletedUser596

Then again, you can probably only name a few good because there only is a couple who in TW, Im sure if there was as many in comparison to the guys then it would be almost equal.

DeletedUser

Well, I'm surprised at the level of interest generated and really I don't know what all the fuss is about. It was just supposed to be somewhere where we girls could hang out.

Having said that, don't think that this is just some flash in a pan! We plan to stay and who knows we might just catch you with your pants down... :icon_redface:

... and stop waving that thing at me!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Holly ill pm you with my awnser alll though she might not come back

DeletedUser

I might join, but i am already in a premade for 2/3 which will be really good

DeletedUser

Why not try making it a pre-made for the next world. Get all the girls you can find on the game and ask them to group together.

Since it's an online game you should not be at too much of a disadvantage but I would still cry myself to sleep if you actually won. (And yes I do take the game that seriusly)
Aye, lets wait 2 months before we play because the world right now is 2 weeks old :lol:

No seriously... *joins*