ALL GIRL TRIBE GROWING STRONG!

DeletedUser596

Same goes for an all norweigan tribe? same goes for an all turkish tribe? the way I see it, there tribe, there rules...

DeletedUser

It is not allowed to create tribes exclusively for one nationality or language and/or to exclude other players because of their nationality.
Nothing about the contents on ones trousers... (AFAIK) :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nothing about the contents on ones trousers... (AFAIK) :icon_wink:

teehee! :D

also, its kind of interesting on figuring out the way women approach the game. its been proven that women solve problems differently then men and a strategy game like this is a good platform for testing that...Although im not planning on sitting around analysing what happens eithr- as my mighty queen has pointed out, its just a place to get to know other female players and have a laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol well i wonder where i have seen this idea done before :lol:

hrm .... you know that girl who lead Bunneh on W29 and sweet talked her way with DSL and Gentle (and most of the top 10 tribes) sounds like a real caniving witch cool girl .... mebe you should talk to her :icon_wink: i hear she is really a cat.

DeletedUser

don't talk to her!! she'll turn you into her slave :icon_wink:
j/ks please don't kill me

DeletedUser

lol well i wonder where i have seen this idea done before :lol:

hrm .... you know that girl who lead Bunneh on W29 and sweet talked her way with DSL and Gentle (and most of the top 10 tribes) sounds like a real caniving witch cool girl .... mebe you should talk to her :icon_wink: i hear she is really a cat.

But such an adorable kitty cat <3

DeletedUser

Is this going to be serious? if so a skype chat please

If not ill join with my current premade

DeletedUser1189

Theres a world 29 tribe on the servers, thought we were just starting world 1