ALL GIRL TRIBE GROWING STRONG!

DeletedUser

+ Girls :D

2djvrsp.gif

DeletedUser

Heh. I still like the idea of an all girls tribe. Someone should totally PM me if/when such a thing ever goes ahead. (Y'know. Cuz m'too lazy to sort it out myself.)

(That just screams "invite AI", doesn't it? Snicker.)

@ Nauz - I'll stick you on a leash and make you my own personal toy boy. Then y'might be in with a chance. :p

DeletedUser1508

Heh. I still like the idea of an all girls tribe. Someone should totally PM me if/when such a thing ever goes ahead. (Y'know. Cuz m'too lazy to sort it out myself.)

(That just screams "invite AI", doesn't it? Snicker.)

@ Nauz - I'll stick you on a leash and make you my own personal toy boy. Then y'might be in with a chance. :p

I will lead one. Recruiting now, photo ID is required.

DeletedUser530

What is the point of an all girls tribe? To limit your selves of experienced players so that you can have a tribe of one gender?

It would indeed be duely noted if your tribe sucseeded, and everyone would look back to note that tribe was entirely femanine but besides that :icon_neutral:

I fail to see the point. not to mention if anyone really wanted to join your tribe they only had to say that their gender was female.

DeletedUser

Guys would win just for the number, and such a thing won´t happen for sure, for multiple reasons:
-Organization time
-Costly world
-Few joins
-Noobs would think "Where am i"
-Gender lie
-Etc

DeletedUser

What is the point of an all girls tribe? To limit your selves of experienced players so that you can have a tribe of one gender?

It would indeed be duely noted if your tribe sucseeded, and everyone would look back to note that tribe was entirely femanine but besides that :icon_neutral:

I fail to see the point. not to mention if anyone really wanted to join your tribe they only had to say that their gender was female.

Tha main reason being ... FUN !!

There would be no limiting of experienced players as there are enough experienced girls who can show the guys a trick or two.

Time spend playing this game , you get to know people , so there is already known females that would form a tribe , without the need for taking the risk of inviting certain men folk trying to sneek in.

The point is some people like different challenges , some people like to have fun along side those they play with and against. Girls v Guys would be great entertainment , a little bit of a twist to the game.
If you can't see the fun side to it and also the competitiveness that would drive it then its obviously not for you but I for one would find it entertaining.

Lisa <3