ALL GIRL TRIBE GROWING STRONG!

DeletedUser2311

Hey.

:) G'day......

I was in an all Girls Drama Class at school being the only male in the class, eh, where I played God himself whereby I had to bring The-Demons and The-Angels together in glorious harmony. I'm a Monumentally Sensitive Kind and I can pretent to feel enough to be sexual with the world that way which would create a sexual network in my name because I'm feeling like I have women bits physically so that in spirit although I'll never be with girl bits on me, unless we're skin on skin, but that's not a come on, I can still be a part of the tribe 'cause I can pretend, in my head while I focus or moreso tense my muscles. See... the performance was The Dreamnight performance for my Higher School Certificate in Australia (We'll make it up to you in The Year 2000 sorta thing.). So, could I with this experience help you all to play the Double Dragon as individuals as part of THE All Girls Tribe. As... I can pretend... like I said.

:) From BSR.

PS(R). YOU THANK ME OTHER TIME.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:) G'day......

I was in an all Girls Drama Class at school being the only male in the class, eh, where I played God himself whereby I had to bring The-Demons and The-Angels together in glorious harmony. I'm a Monumentally Sensitive Kind and I can pretent to feel enough to be sexual with the world that way which would create a sexual network in my name because I'm feeling like I have women bits physically so that in spirit although I'll never be with girl bits on me, unless we're skin on skin, but that's not a come on, I can still be a part of the tribe 'cause I can pretend, in my head while I focus or moreso tense my muscles. See... the performance was The Dreamnight performance for my Higher School Certificate in Australia (We'll make it up to you in The Year 2000 sorta thing.). So, could I with this experience help you all to play the Double Dragon as individuals as part of THE All Girls Tribe. As... I can pretend... like I said.

:) From BSR.

PS(R). YOU THANK ME OTHER TIME.

Go Die.

DeletedUser

The Problem with all girl tribes is that they never last, mainly due to the fact that they are never built correctly.

There are all kinds of EXCELLENT females (Seductive-Dominatrix, Shards, Laura Destroya, *Huntress* ect) Who if brought together could arguably become the best tribe to play the uk servers. Period.

The main issue, however is that many of the girls wanting to play in these all girl tribes don't want to play for "real" They end up just playing for the laughs and are too busy posting/creating "Hunk threads" (which mind you is entirely fine Its just not something the "serious" girl player is interested in.)

Another disadvantage a few of us females see in joining an all female tribe is it cuts your potential recruiting pool by at least 2/3rds. As the world continues, recruits are needed to fill in the spaces of those who have become inactive/quit. Trying to find a female to fill the role, becomes increasingly difficult, and once you allow males into your group you've essentialy lost the image/spirit of an "All" girl tribe.

That being said, as a female, I would like to see something like this succeed. I just feel its entirely unfeasable, and regardless of ones best intentions, an all girl tribe is destined to have a life span of a month, maybe two at best before they decide its time to hit the pretty little disband button or merge with the first tribe that comes knocking on their door.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Not sure about longevity, but this would be interesting to see:

Allyboo
Celtic Mist
Seductive-Dominatrix
Lauradestroya
Shards
BloodRayne- (aka Purple Predator's co-player)
Jasmine Yerp
WritingFireAngel
Agent Incognito
Tracey

I could see that ten person, all female, tribe making top 10 even with only 10 members if they stuck around long.

DeletedUser

There was a similar thing in W22.net

PMS VS MANPOWER
PMS won by forfeit, MANPOWER disbanded to focus on another world.

But this would be awesome to see. I would definnentley join,

Nauzhror

Reaction score
There was a similar thing in W22.net

PMS VS MANPOWER
PMS won by forfeit, MANPOWER disbanded to focus on another world.

But this would be awesome to see. I would definnentley join,

Screw manpower, I'd co-play with a female and sneak into the female tribe ;)

DeletedUser

Not sure about longevity, but this would be interesting to see:

Allyboo
Celtic Mist
Seductive-Dominatrix
Lauradestroya
Shards
BloodRayne- (aka Purple Predator's co-player)
Jasmine Yerp
WritingFireAngel
Agent Incognito
Tracey

I could see that ten person, all female, tribe making top 10 even with only 10 members if they stuck around long.

That would be scary to see :icon_eek: Positioned right, and based on available farms/competition, not only would they all be ranked in the top 10, but I could probably guarantee that when they hit delete, it would probably take the rest of the world 2 weeks if not more to catch up to their ranks/OD.

DeletedUser

Someone a lot more known and better than you. Stop acting big please, it doesn't suit you.

DeletedUser

One question: is this going ahead
If yes
who is the leader

PS im female and might be interested

DeletedUser

One question: is this going ahead
If yes
who is the leader

PS im female and might be interested
It disbanded :icon_wink:
Someone a lot more known and better than you. Stop acting big please, it doesn't suit you.
Ahh, the king of epic fail :lol:

Next time you see someone reacting to name dropping, don't try to act big. It doesn't suit you :)
I'm quite flattered that you think I can act big with a single word though...

DeletedUser

You gave me the impression that they were "nobody's". I might have rushed to my conclusion though.

DeletedUser

i think they disband due to pms

p.s sorry if i'm late with that bad joke i just felt like it had 2 be said

DeletedUser

I don't see how, the tribe disbanded weeks ago.
That's not exactly growing strong.

Actually the original tribe this thread was started about is not the tribe we are discussing now . The thread evolved into talking about a totally different tribe and the idea of girls v guys .

This was just a discussion to gauge interest . There has been much interest , with many being committed to other worlds ,it will be interesting to see if this idea could be incorporated into the new ideas PP has in another thread ?

I think the issue of inactivity is across the board not isolated to females and although there are less girls who play I much prefer smaller stronger tribes anyway :p

Lisa <3