ALL GIRL TRIBE GROWING STRONG!

DeletedUser

Regardless, the tone that came across in your writing indicated that you indeed meant female gender in general.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry Jess! Can you ever forgive me? I love you <3

See my location? From that day you excersized?

DeletedUser

I know I was messing with settings and saw it and I literally was like lol. I forgto about that!

:3

DeletedUser

I know I was messing with settings and saw it and I literally was like lol. I forgto about that!

:3

:icon_biggrin: be good to know, i tore a tendon in my ankle, so alas, no excercising for awhile (Good'ol'soccer)

DeletedUser

Actually I didn't give incorrect information I did come across it on you tube.... but after you had linked it to me previously and I'd forgotten about it.

(hurts you)

(hugs you better) Just because you linked me in the first place :p

and Devil you better watch your step matey or you will find yourself gangbanged by a load of girls :icon_eek:

Lisa <3
Bah, I can't know for sure but I'll take your word for it. :icon_razz:

hurt me moar :icon_redface: and what about the kiss?:icon_biggrin:

Careful Devil, you might get dried out O_O

Orly ? i shall remember this from here on out.
was going to point out his location :p

Regardless, the tone that came across in your writing indicated that you indeed meant female gender in general.
There is no reason to believe that you don't have a penis.:icon_biggrin: lol

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Excellent idea .... have a similar idea GIRLS V GUYS just 2 tribes or male/female only tribes but would like to do it on a HP round or something so its not so long term... not sure if or when UK will do HP though.

Girls tribe is win for sure :icon_wink: Give us more details please ?

Lisa <3

I'd be forced to pretend to be female to avoid the sausage fest. That or just volunteer t be the female's tribe's official boy toy.

DeletedUser

Bah, I can't know for sure but I'll take your word for it. :icon_razz:

hurt me moar :icon_redface: and what about the kiss?:icon_biggrin:

Careful Devil, you might get dried out O_O

was going to point out his location :p

There is no reason to believe that you don't have a penis.:icon_biggrin: lol

Lol, well that tis simply your choice to hold that belief ;D

DeletedUser

i am just wondering if this falls under
It is forbidden to use any racist, illegal or in any way discriminating or inappropriate term when naming your account, or tribe or in your profile, or tribe description.

DeletedUser

i am just wondering if this falls under

I spend half my life fighting against discrimination in one form or another and am a firm believer in equality but not Political Correctness gone mad.

Do not attempt to undermine the real issues of discrimination by associating them with a bit of fun in a game.

There have been girl tribes allowed previously, therefore I can't see it is against the rules.

It's not meant to discriminate against anyone its just meant to be fun.:icon_rolleyes:

Lisa <3

DeletedUser

I'm sure those "real issues of discrimination" are seen as a bit of fun or a game as well by the people undertaking them.

DeletedUser

well it doesn't harm me. so i don't care.

anyway, i think it would only be breaking the rule if they refused someone membership if just because they are male. otherwise i assume no one would actually bother punishing them

good luck

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

An entire tribe made only of females....

ohhhhh the mood swings....

ohhhhh...the endless arguments about who said what about who saying what about who did what with carrot sticks....

40 different cliques within a week.....

Discuss.

(Just playing Devils Advocate :icon_evil: )

Edit: .....Sir Claude lights the blue touch paper and retreats to a safe distance.......Mars.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well this should be allowed. Reasons are given below.

1. Its been allowed before.

2. Its bound to provoke great PnPs.

3. Its just being done for fun, many of them are playing with us in .net and they are not sexist at all.

4. Lisa is awesomeness <3

5. You[being a guy] dont wanna be in that kind of mess. :icon_cool:

So the whole idea of a all girl tribe is completely valid.

DeletedUser

Thought you might like to know there was a tribe about homosexuals. Whether or not there was homosexuals in it, is well another question.

No I wasn't apart of the tribe... -Whistles and stares at the ground-

G-Top W20... Did not like that tribe... At least it failed.

At any rate, go girl power ^^ (I haven't sounded camper in a while D:)

DeletedUser

The idea of girl playing Tribal Wars at first shocked me as it didn't seem something girls would normally do, but saying that, there are alot of good female players. But, the idea of a Girls versus boys tribes in world 2 seems back but maybe we could have a week long spped round and see who wins :) If so, sign me up.

Yes, yes yes, love this idea!!!! Guys'd win though, we should just get Auskilla, Miggy etc. from .net if it's a speed round. But then again, ghettogirl could help the girls.

DeletedUser

Yes, yes yes, love this idea!!!! Guys'd win though, we should just get Auskilla, Miggy etc. from .net if it's a speed round. But then again, ghettogirl could help the girls.

You are completely ignorant it seems, I myself can name 10 girls who could probably dominate a continent from start to the end just among themselves. And I am not sure I remember miggy being one of the best players among guys.

DeletedUser

im fairly sure if it was a guy vs girl war on TW not duse to me being sexist but guys would win, im basing this on the fact that i see more guys on TW so girls would be brutaly out numbered.

i KNOW girls are as good and better that some guys on TW dont hurt meh :)