ALL GIRL TRIBE GROWING STRONG!

DeletedUser

Are you female?

Ally yourself with the largest up and coming all- female tribe!

Tribe name:AMAZON QUEENS ID:AMAZON
CHECK IT! :D

DeletedUser360

Why not try making it a pre-made for the next world. Get all the girls you can find on the game and ask them to group together.

Since it's an online game you should not be at too much of a disadvantage but I would still cry myself to sleep if you actually won. (And yes I do take the game that seriusly)

DeletedUser

Sexual Discrimination sickens me.
You Sir should be ashamed.

DeletedUser

But you know the saying, girls dodge, and guys just stack, it might be interesting.

DeletedUser

Well if that happened then the guys would surely win, you can't dodge a noble train.

At the OP this is in the wrong forum, try the recruitment section of the UK1 forum, or in the premade tribes section.

DeletedUser

Well if that happened then the guys would surely win, you can't dodge a noble train.

At the OP this is in the wrong forum, try the recruitment section of the UK1 forum, or in the premade tribes section.

Dodge/snipe ^_____^

Also, this was tried in world29.net and was quite fun when we had Bunneh!, so alas, i think you girls will have a good time :)

DeletedUser

My normal coplayer is female brit. Would we be allowed in if you do a w2 tribe? We would most likely use a female name like we have in the past (Lady Predator, Pink Predator, etc...)

DeletedUser360

Oh god! This idea is going to take off. Would be cool to see a world run by girls tho.

I believe that most men dodge too. In world 24 of the .net server I managed to gain about 7 mill ODD without external support and I didn't loose a village. I had more than 1000 incoming attacks from day one in the war. 9 days in I was 17-0 up on caps and I still had most of my deffensive troops. I'm sure I could have kept it going if I played on.

Nice idea Holly and I think the reason this has been talked about so much is because it's very original.

DeletedUser

Excellent idea .... have a similar idea GIRLS V GUYS just 2 tribes or male/female only tribes but would like to do it on a HP round or something so its not so long term... not sure if or when UK will do HP though.

Girls tribe is win for sure :icon_wink: Give us more details please ?

Lisa <3

DeletedUser

The idea of girl playing Tribal Wars at first shocked me as it didn't seem something girls would normally do, but saying that, there are alot of good female players. But, the idea of a Girls versus boys tribes in world 2 seems back but maybe we could have a week long spped round and see who wins :) If so, sign me up.

DeletedUser

like i said above, id join... ;) im pretty sure you'd need a killer in your tribe...

DeletedUser679

Excellent idea .... have a similar idea GIRLS V GUYS just 2 tribes or male/female only tribes but would like to do it on a HP round or something so its not so long term... not sure if or when UK will do HP though.

Girls tribe is win for sure :icon_wink: Give us more details please ?

Lisa <3
Sausage fest FTL. :icon_cry:
Otherwise its a decent idea, can't see it go beyond 2 months in game though, and that's not because girls suck. <3
Its because world 3 will come out...

DeletedUser

Sausage fest FTL. :icon_cry:
Otherwise its a decent idea, can't see it go beyond 2 months in game though, and that's not because girls suck. <3
Girls do suck. Though some of them at are good at this game. :p

DeletedUser596

Dont like the idea of Gals V Guys. But I am actually pretty worried about this, Many girls that play this game are very good, I could name a couple but im not going to. Best wishes to you girls, good luck.

DeletedUser

Well my old coplayer is 1best1 (vee)Maybe if i ask her maybe we could join

DeletedUser

Enjoy....

Come on girls - join us... whispers *can't you see how scared they are?*

And boys - don't worry, just sit back and enjoy the ride.

DaisyBoo
Amazon Queen
RRRRrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

DeletedUser

YO! First of all- the head chicks not me..im just spreadin the word...
our first in command is miss Penthesilea.....ALL BOW BEFORE HER!

also, It's hard to spot other girls who are playing...if you are one COME TO THE DARK SIDE;)

Yeah i know girls vs guys sounds a bit juvenile...but its a GAME for criminys saaake!!!

Holly
Amazon Queen