[DISCUSSION] V7.0

DeletedUser7848

could an additional update be an option 2 put it back to the way it was because i realy dont like the V7 layout
or even just worlds with an alternative version or something :/

DeletedUser5175

Im very worried about how the update will affect my w6 account - I only like a couple of the new features on 7 - mostly I prefer the old version. The main thing im worried about is how it's going to affect my Quickbar - i already have trouble getting some scripts to work on w7. I can deal with that I only have a few villas there - but my mass recruit scripts I know don't work on 7 - others have the same problem when i asked them to check theirs.

In short this update worries me greatly :s

DeletedUser

Only complaint I have is that there seems to be no instructions for how to use ACCOUNT manager.

DeletedUser

Never fails, as soon as I ask something I figure it out...

I will say ALOT more could be expected from the account manager.

Village manager -- should have the option to select build for all villages, or for a group.

DeletedUser

Update looks fancy but when playing via my mobile it's shockingly slow.

That's in standard mode or the mobile mode.
My world 5 account is relatively small but it takes ages to scroll across the page etc... god knows what it's like on my w2 account!!!

DeletedUser

Never fails, as soon as I ask something I figure it out...

I will say ALOT more could be expected from the account manager.

Village manager -- should have the option to select build for all villages, or for a group.

Totally agree.

The village manager tool does seem to be of help, but it really should work on a basis of the build for all within a group, or overwrite individual villages.

The Troop Manager tool.
Maybe I've got the wrong end of the stick ... AND I'M SERIOUSLY HOPING I HAVE ... but the tool seems to not take into the equation troops already built. ie You've input your values for the DEF build, you then hit "earmark in the building que" ... and now you've earmarked your whole nuke rather than the difference between whats been built and whats too build. So in theory if you wanna make use of this tool you're gonna have to go through each villa at a time to input the numbers, and then ... you don't want to goto war cause you'll have to do it all again.
Please tell me I've got this wrong and there's somehow a different button that I should be pressing

The Market Manager.
Useful tool. If you couple it with the Troop and Village thing in theory it should be the best tool which makes sure that your new villas are constantly receiving ressies and building troops and even being able to point whore. ... So why restrict it to 50 trades?

Seriously I've looked at this account manager and I can't start to describe my disappointment. I was in two minds to hit the buy it now option when UK4 switched at about 1300 this afternoon. Thank the good Lord I had the wit to look around for a trail.

For 100 Premium points for 14 days or 200 premium points for a month ... I'd have been asking for a refund.

DeletedUser7848

The Troop Manager tool.
Maybe I've got the wrong end of the stick ... AND I'M SERIOUSLY HOPING I HAVE ... but the tool seems to not take into the equation troops already built. ie You've input your values for the DEF build, you then hit "earmark in the building que" ... and now you've earmarked your whole nuke rather than the difference between whats been built and whats too build. So in theory if you wanna make use of this tool you're gonna have to go through each villa at a time to input the numbers, and then ... you don't want to goto war cause you'll have to do it all again.
Please tell me I've got this wrong and there's somehow a different button that I should be pressing
ive found the exact same problem with v7 which 2 me makes it seem an expensive masss recruit which doesnt work corretly
are we doing something wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ive found the exact same problem with v7 which 2 me makes it seem an expensive masss recruit which doesnt work corretly
are we doing something wrong?

Only if you paid the PP and not used the free trial :lol:

DeletedUser

Having seen whats on offer with acc. manager I will not be purchasing.

I will wait for the new mass recruit script being worked on. As for the other features on offer. Meh!!!!!

DeletedUser

I have to say that the new V7.0 seems to work fine on Firefox but NOT on Opera - So question is this an attempt to stop people using Opera as a browser for Tribal Wars??

The map doesn't open properly at all in opera and the Overview page layout becomes EXTREMELY crappy - they aren't the only problems but they are two of the major ones.

DeletedUser6960

The map doesn't open properly at all in opera and the Overview page layout becomes EXTREMELY crappy - they aren't the only problems but they are two of the major ones.

I have this problem!!

DeletedUser

I'd like the option of a full reversal to the previous version.

Parts of 7.0 I like, but too much is bad, slow speed, unnecessary graphics in reports, map ...

I would like a button to Version 6.0 please :)

DeletedUser

Tis a bit slow but hopefully that will change.

Love the new awards, the revamped map and lots of little tweaks like more messages on a page (pity I can't fit 200 though!), rearranging troop production, the incoming support counter, "Number of BB-code brackets may now exceed 500", and the wars section of the tribe area is very cool especially where you can keep track of how well players and tribes are doing (although weird to start a war again that's been going on for a few months).

The account manager is nice but expensive. Village manager and market manager are useful, but the troop manager seems like a waste of time unless there is a bug with the "Insert maximum values" and it is supposed to work like a normal mass recruit script. Cos when I put 500 in for scouts I don't want it to try and recruit 4,000!!

Overall very good work though Innogames.

DeletedUser

the resolution buggering up on the attack overview and the top menu being too wide is infuriating! other than that and the lack of working scripts i like =) and expect that both of these problems will be resolved soon?! Would like to be able to hide the "forum, help, support, friends" bar at the bottom =) waste of screen space! Agree people should be able to pick the old version if they like though =) or at least have a lot more options on what features u can switch on and off!

DeletedUser

the resolution buggering up on the attack overview and the top menu being too wide is infuriating! other than that and the lack of working scripts i like =) and expect that both of these problems will be resolved soon?! Would like to be able to hide the "forum, help, support, friends" bar at the bottom =) waste of screen space! Agree people should be able to pick the old version if they like though =) or at least have a lot more options on what features u can switch on and off!

That really is the key, to make things more personal.

I've added Overviews & Map in my custom bar so they are back to where they used to be. It would be nice to change the placement of some of the other menu items or as you say switch them on or off.

DeletedUser

I have to say that the new V7.0 seems to work fine on Firefox but NOT on Opera - So question is this an attempt to stop people using Opera as a browser for Tribal Wars??

Haven't had problems when using OPERA; what problems are you having, precisely?

And these bugs and compatibility issues will be solved over time, though I question why you'd log in to a massive account on UK1/UK2/UK3 from a mobile other than to check for incomings :S

DeletedUser

Hi Adellion,

Am using V11.00 of Opera and the Map doesn't open at all, and is completely screwed up. The format and lay-out on the overview page is bad to say the least and some of it is practically unreadable.

I'm a paying customer of Tribal Wars and Innogames, you can't introduce a new version and screw everything up without taking the heat for it, TW servers can't handle the new graphics overload, they haven't tested it to make sure it will work okay with all browsers and they have deliberately screwed up peoples scripts without adequate provision for new scripts to take their place - You pull this shit in outside life and you'd get creamed, what makes TW/Innogames think this is any different or are they just that arrogant!

DeletedUser

Hi Adellion,

Am using V11.00 of Opera and the Map doesn't open at all, and is completely screwed up. The format and lay-out on the overview page is bad to say the least and some of it is practically unreadable.

I'm a paying customer of Tribal Wars and Innogames, you can't introduce a new version and screw everything up without taking the heat for it, TW servers can't handle the new graphics overload, they haven't tested it to make sure it will work okay with all browsers and they have deliberately screwed up peoples scripts without adequate provision for new scripts to take their place - You pull this shit in outside life and you'd get creamed, what makes TW/Innogames think this is any different or are they just that arrogant!

I am also using V11 of OPERA, and tbh, on a very RUBBISH computer... I haven't had any problems at all... :S The Map doesn't open at all? :eek: That is very serious bug and definitely worthy of a support ticket. Perhaps only your account is getting that problem, its entirely possible, but then you can understand why it would be difficult to detect this previously. Teething problem, alas. Get a support ticket sent in, and hopefully the mods can fix the problem for you perhaps.

DeletedUser8881

V7 unplayable on my PC

I try to play at luchtime on my work PC (very old) which is running IE 6.0. TW Version 7 is completely unplayable. The top menu bar is floating over the village options so that I can't click them - I can't even access the map. Completely unplayable.

Is anyone else getting this with IE 6.0? :mad: