Top 20 tribes

DeletedUser

Abit backwards to say a tribe doesn't have any skill if they're taking villages off you mate. Thankfully its all just opinion but I imagine you've confused afew people with your post there getty..

I woulda felt bad if they gave me defender of the day 4 times and didn't get ANY vils. lol

DeletedUser

Well, when you take into account titans only have border with 5 gold members, and have only seen attacks from 5 gold members. And I only made note of the 3 main players that share border with titans.

In reply to Timmy, yeah they took vils off me while the tribe was in the thick of a LOOM op and I had little to no tribe support. Even then, most of the vils they took were planned crash/recaps, most of the rest were while I was asleep.

Point is the stats may be a bit misleading, if you look at my conquer list its not like I had in actuality 89 conquers and 31 losses, rather the same 10 or so vils were constantly switching hands.

Also, saying there is little skill in the tribe is based on the strategy they use of... Noble barb next to me, stack with defense, build acad and nobles, noble me from 15 mins away while facing I'm facing other attacks (Ie defense shifted away) At least he was smart enough to know his tribe couldn't take me from farther away with the gaps he had in his trains.

I see where your coming from. They should have done more damage but if im honest but im just judging on what I see. :icon_cool:

At least he was smart enough to know his tribe couldn't take me from farther away with the gaps he had in his trains.
I must admit this made me lol, assuming your talking about Titans leaders :lol:. Got any evidence for us though? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well, when you take into account titans only have border with 5 gold members, and have only seen attacks from 5 gold members. And I only made note of the 3 main players that share border with titans.

In reply to Timmy, yeah they took vils off me while the tribe was in the thick of a LOOM op and I had little to no tribe support. Even then, most of the vils they took were planned crash/recaps, most of the rest were while I was asleep.

Point is the stats may be a bit misleading, if you look at my conquer list its not like I had in actuality 89 conquers and 31 losses, rather the same 10 or so vils were constantly switching hands.

Also, saying there is little skill in the tribe is based on the strategy they use of... Noble barb next to me, stack with defense, build acad and nobles, noble me from 15 mins away while facing I'm facing other attacks (Ie defense shifted away) At least he was smart enough to know his tribe couldn't take me from farther away with the gaps he had in his trains.

Your dropping in my estimations with every post!! You say they've got no skill, yet you openly admit you needed tribal support to keep villages. Surely skill is the ability to deal with incomings without help from outside to hold off these people who you are commenting on? Surely the idea of ability is that to be above and beyond a simple noble train (of which I believe your also indicating were poor and easily snipable).

Stats don't lie, you lost villages regardless of whether your tribe came to the rescue or not. The sooner you respect your enemy the further you'll go and I doubt anyone would disagree with me there...

DeletedUser

Your dropping in my estimations with every post!! You say they've got no skill, yet you openly admit you needed tribal support to keep villages. Surely skill is the ability to deal with incomings without help from outside to hold off these people who you are commenting on? Surely the idea of ability is that to be above and beyond a simple noble train (of which I believe your also indicating were poor and easily snipable).

Stats don't lie, you lost villages regardless of whether your tribe came to the rescue or not. The sooner you respect your enemy the further you'll go and I doubt anyone would disagree with me there...

Timmy, that post was made in response to the "Gold is bigger then Titans" comment from internal failure.

I was simply pointing out it wasn't a straight Titans vs Gold, rather most of the fight took place with a single Gold member vs as many titans as could noble barbs in my area.

My comments on Titans skill are not based solely on the poor train timings, but the horrendous strategy, terrible tribe organization in anything past stacking barbs, and the fact that last I checked most of Titans top 10 have a nearly 50 percent Barb/internal : active noble rate, and their very low points per player average.

Basically EVERY stat available to measure them by, except the simple look at the map, shows them to be largely skill-less.

The most cohesion this tribe has show was the ability to send 265 fakes at one time. I don't think I have faced ANY noble trains landing in the same hour.

And no, the stats don't lie. when you actually look at the number of vils taken and held we are about even. By this statement I mean 1 player from gold vs the 7 to 10 Titans players who were supporting each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And yes, I do find that stats very frustrating and embarrassing. At least I get a full night sleep though.

DeletedUser

First of all, thanks Timmy for the comprehensive review. Thanks Getty for your comments about the Titans and thank you for the mass mail you sent to the tribe members.

Alright been reading a lot and decided to stay out of the discussion as I am in the Titans. But Getty, with your comment of only few Gold players attacking titans... I'd like to state it is only a few titan players involved in the battle also.

Strategy is strategy different people/tribes have different strategy and you base your strategy on what you consider is the best approach for your current target. I'm sure you guys have your strategy. Let us not also forget GOLD is a tribe that is almost 4x the size of Titans.

Thanks
davi

DeletedUser

My comments on Titans skill are not based solely on the poor train timings, but the horrendous strategy, terrible tribe organization in anything past stacking barbs, and the fact that last I checked most of Titans top 10 have a nearly 50 percent Barb/internal : active noble rate, and their very low points per player average.

Basically EVERY stat available to measure them by, except the simple look at the map, shows them to be largely skill-less.

Getty, on this comment then I wouldn't have expected you to send out the sort of mass mail you sent out to the tribe. Or is there something I am missing here?

The most cohesion this tribe has show was the ability to send 265 fakes at one time. I don't think I have faced ANY noble trains landing in the same hour.

And no, the stats don't lie. when you actually look at the number of vils taken and held we are about even. By this statement I mean 1 player from gold vs the 7 to 10 Titans players who were supporting each other.

Getty, everyone gets support from their tribe as need be, if you can stand here and claim you do not get any support from your tribe to help defend you?

DeletedUser

Come on folks lets keep it on track.. if you wanna start having pops at each other get a War thread up!!

DeletedUser

lol what, i'd have the whole of Gold on me, not a lot of titans on forums :p

DeletedUser

Sorry, if I was derailing.

It wasn't my point to turn this into a PnP or trash talk the Titans or anything.

Only meant to point out that yeah, at first glance of the map they look ok. Their noble rate as of late has been incredible. If you were to look at who or what rather they are nobling then they don't seem so great.

DeletedUser

But you could say that about lots of tribes. The world is starting to take a shape that I imagine we will see for awhile. I'm happy to take out anyone if it means that JBOX then hold that territory as thats the main priority. The one thing i will point out however is that when you made reference to only losing villages because there was no tribal support. At the same time your hinting that you are only keeping your villages due to tribal support and i don't think that is any type of skill. Defending is alot more than just putting 3d in a village in the hope you burn some nukes and to me personally I think thats where 'skill' plays its part.

DeletedUser

The one thing i will point out however is that when you made reference to only losing villages because there was no tribal support. At the same time your hinting that you are only keeping your villages due to tribal support and i don't think that is any type of skill. Defending is alot more than just putting 3d in a village in the hope you burn some nukes and to me personally I think thats where 'skill' plays its part.

Maybe we ought to get the ''ODA or ODD?'' thread active again :icon_wink:

lol what, i'd have the whole of Gold on me, not a lot of titans on forums :p

Get more Titans on the forums...:icon_rolleyes:
Go make a PnP and give us something new to talk about :lol:
You'll only get flamed if its an awful attempt, but if your points are clear and accurate and you have the evidence then it will be harder to flame you regardless of Titans presence on the externals.

So far you've been the voice of a whole tribe....why not continue it?

Sorry, if I was derailing.

It wasn't my point to turn this into a PnP or trash talk the Titans or anything.

Only meant to point out that yeah, at first glance of the map they look ok. Their noble rate as of late has been incredible. If you were to look at who or what rather they are nobling then they don't seem so great.

Like I said above, Pnp please :)

Come on folks lets keep it on track.. if you wanna start having pops at each other get a War thread up!!
I couldn't agree more :lol:

DeletedUser

dragging everyone back to the main topic :p

So, a week after my last run down, its definitely time to have a look at whats changed - with the speed of the world we can definitely expect abit of action to have taken place. Here is a run down of the top 20 - This time around I've put maps for each tribe up!
Skype-emoticons-78-rock.gif

1. Gold - Map

Just going from strength to strength to strength!! I said last week that i wondered how they'd get on with LOOM and results are the name of the game. In the last week (previous 7 days according to TWstats) they've managed 37-4. I was suprised about this at first and then I realised the size of the world at the moment. So, what else have they been up to - alot of nobling and a shed load of attacking. Still top of the ODA ranks by a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way. Recently recruited afew members from SMEG that seem top players. I can't see this lot not being around till the end game.

2. JBOX Map

Still my tribe! (yay!) I like JBOX I have to say. I think on occasion we lose our focus and thats something we could improve on. We've made some changes to the leadership structure and bought a few more players in that we think can assist in the overall planning side of things. War wise not really much activity. We've grown well in the past 7 days, technically we lost 9 villages to 'enemies' but easily put those figures to bed with our conquerings. All in all I'm happy with it, we're an active tribe, one of the more active in the externals and I think skill wise we're going to be there or there abouts at the top. Onwards and upwards!

3. ~KPs~ Map

Still our enemies and I can't see that changing any time soon. I still don't really have a bad word to say about this lot, their members keep on fighting and as I said last week their coordination @ times is very effective (believe me, I've seen the attack reports
Skype-emoticons-06-crying.gif
). After their 'purge' to get rid of spies they've actually grown really quite admirably. I think they're helped by one or two people who border them not getting involved so diplomatically I'd have to say they've played their cards right. Still, if I was going to comment on one thing it would be expansion. They have ACES behind them - RK are bordering them in the north, GOLD are having pops in the west and JBOX are sat in the south. Not easy and I think at some point they're going to go super heavy on barb nobling :(

P.S - you've still got spies and some of you should sleep more!!

4. RK Map

I said last week that this tribe was a steady unit and had good leadership. Definitely no change on that front, they've kicked on well and moved up a rank in the last 7 days which is no mean feat! Largely by recruitment they've managed to get rid of the problematic DKWLF and pinched their best members. The map has changed for this tribe dramatically in the last week and it must be a relief to their leaders. I mentioned last week their "western island" and they've managed to not only link that up but really solidify that area. The only thing that would be of concern to me would be that R~A~C may look at them for expansion and they still have the issue of GOLD villages cutting through their territory. One to watch - very good chance to be around for quite some time. Personally I still stand by what I said last week, expansion east and south east would be beneficial.

5. R~A~C Map

I had a bad opinion of their leadership and voiced it last week. Nothings changed on that part, I still think they've got a very fickle leadership who are maybe focusing on themselves more than their members. Whilst they are doing a good job at holding that really northern part of the world, they have a really overstretched tribe. Some of those members are seriously surrounded by ACES and I wouldn't be suprised if you saw alot of villages leaving R~A~C over the coming weeks. I think their biggest mistake to date was not trying hard enough to stop the reformation of ACES as thats going to be their biggest issue. I wouldn't want to think what they'd do if RK (who border them in the north decided to go tribal!!

6. *KOF* Map

Moved up a spot from last week and progressing well. I heard whispers of a small disagreement in the leadership between a pair of two very experienced players and one who is maybe a bit pants but i think that will sort itself out shortly (just stand down you muppet!!) Nothing has really changed for *KOF* I don't think. Afew internals going on, a reasonable conquer rate and still an average ODA score. But when you look at their overall tribal stats (players vs points vs villages) they're still not a tribe that I'd want to be taking on willy nilly. Position wise its going to be difficult for *KOF*. GOLD aren't going anywhere and are building up what will be a very heavy core (though I feel sorry for anyone who nobles there, its going to be boring boring!!) and their other expansion routes are all rim based. It will be interesting to see how things progress really..

7. Titans Map

I just noticed why everyone has moved up a spot and I've even already mentioned it (SMEG) but still - Titans growth has been impressive. They've gone from what I thought was an average tribe to a well run one. Their leadership changed not too long ago and I think their members are a lot happier with it now. Ally of JBOX so expansion north is out question. They've expanded underneath GOLD really really quickly and I think some of that is recruitment. Moving towards *KOF* may not be the best of ideas but they really are limited in what they can do.

8. ACES Map

Up from 10th to 8th due to the failure of SMEG and LOOM but I think to just leave it like that would be a discredit to a well run and experienced tribe. Expansion routes a plenty, they've got their good friends R~A~C to munch away at and if they get bored of that then ~KPS~ and afew smaller tribes are also dotted around. I think they're in a really good spot. The only thing that worries me is their tail end involves some very small players. Whilst not normally an issue you just wonder if the best of that tribe will get dragged down by the lack of efficiency of their worst. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link and all that. I think their first priority should be taking out the aforementioned R~A~C stragglers that divide their territory and then a serious effort on consolidation. If they can manage that quickly, they'll be in a very safe spot.

9. Loom MAP

Still here - no change - no up or down -
Skype-emoticons-37-clapping.gif
- Everyone likes a fighting tribe - and they've got plenty of fight in them. Unfortunately, as we can see from the map, players are being rimmed (and probably picked off by Titans??). I said last week that they needed good diplomacy and I think their ultimate mistake would have been not allying SMEG afew weeks back. It would have given them some much needed help in the area and their support base would be in alot better shape. That said they didn't and I notice SMEG have moved in. Expect this tribe to drop down the rankings and be finished off soon..

10. SMEG Map

I wonder sometimes what drives players to leave to join the bigger tribe. I've done it before don't get me wrong, but was it down to their leadership, internal politics, or just that the players thought nothing of the people they'd played with for months and put numero uno first. I think on this world more than most we need a colourful mix of tribes and I think for that reason alone I'm pretty disappointed in the players that jumped ship. SMEG took the easy route however and started nobling LOOM themselves. In my eyes it was probably the worst thing they could do. They're nobling into territory that GOLD want and they're taking down what could have been a very valuable ally. Sometimes the easiest thing to do in the short term knackers you in the long term. If they're here in the end game my name is lord sugar!

11. ~None~ Map

I quite like this lot now to be honest, I did have a moment awhile ago where I dropped our alliance (not re-allied if you think thats changed) and was all up for taking them out. But, over time chubbs and coramoor have talked me around and crystaltips seems to be a good duke. As with any tribe their size however, they need to expand and quickly. In the area they're in there are quite afew tribes knocking around that they could poach villages from however in the overall scheme of things I wonder where they'll go. Following the rim south leads to Titans, west into JBOX and north into ACES. Difficult position for them and again, if they do last any length of time it'll be due to a heavy amount of barb nobling and turtling. Good players, bad position.

12. DKWLF Map

I think its over for this lot isn't it? A load of their players joined RK by the looks of things. They still border RK and GOLD. Expansion would be possible towards SMEG but how long that gives them I don't know. Best option now is probably to look @ at merge with another tribe in the area. End game - definite no no, RK and GOLD wouldn't allow it. That said - who'll get there first
Skype-emoticons-38-thinking.gif

13. WON Map

Now I know I did say before that we needed more tribes on this world - but really now - by the looks of that map your leadership are jokers. Some of those players are so far away from each other its untrue. Just disband, save your members from watching people they talk to from getting tanked without being able to do anything!! Sorry, I know its probably bad advise, I just wonder what the point is in a tribe spread so thinly around the world.

14. Avaz Map

Not much has changed for this lot. Still ranked 14th, still have a higher od than points. I'm not entirely suprised they've held their ground for so long, but I would be seriously concerned if I were them about the inevitability of GOLD moving into that K. JBOX are close and based south of them. Again, I think their only chance is to go tribal on ~KPS~ and see where that gets them as I don't think there is any other expansion routes available to them.

15. T4H Map

I'm still laughing that someone said they were a power on w1 lol! Holding a 'river' inbetween GOLD territory. I'm sorry that my descriptions get shorter and shorter as the list goes on but I really can't see any hope for them. I imagine their cluster in the south east will be eaten by Titans and the 'river' simply absorbed into GOLD. That said, it hasn't happened yet so I maybe misjudging them. On a lighter note, who recruited the dude in the north west!!

16. C.I.M Map
KMMFA literally lost this spot in the last hour or two, however this is the first time we've seen C.I.M being mentioned in the Top20. Congrats on that, but whoever is in charge of your recruitment needs shooting!! No hope for a tribe that far spread out in my eyes and I can see R~A~C using them to consolidate that north east corner.

17. KMMFA

What can I say, I made 500k oda yesterday attacking these muppets on my own. In retaliation they took the extraordinary steps of faking me, with 1 single cat.. I'm not sure theres much more you can say about them - soon to be eaten by JBOX
Skype-emoticons-65-muscle.gif

Next 3 I'm just going to put points up for - Chubber is bigger than this lot!

REV

REV 813.336 819.047 46 17.805 164 4.994

19. IWL - Getting hammered from all sides - enemy of JBOX and virtually everyone else who's near them.. GAME OVER!!

IWL 712.413 712.413 40 17.810 136 5.238

20. Mono - On a lighter note I'm about to pass this tribe on points myself today :)

Mono 583.878 583.878 2 291.939 73 7.998

So there you have it, afew changes - nothing major though. From my point of view everything will change when GOLD stop looking inwards so much. The finishing of SMEG and LOOM will force them to push outwards and at that point I think the world will really kick on. There are clearly some very good players in the top tribes and when (not if) it does kick off I don't think the top 5 most established tribes will crumble without a fight..

Don't forget - you can rep me you know!!

Quick Update - Only afew hours after mentioning *KOF*'s dodgy leader - I can happily inform you all that he is no longer in that position so we can expect those to pick up the pace abit more moving forwards I think..

Cheeky thanks to the mystery repping mod aswell!!

DeletedUser

Getty, and all others... You can keep going on and on about all these, but the fact of the matter remains, the titans will not be where they r today if we don't know what we are doing.

You mention internal nobling, how does internal nobling enable a tribe to grow? That baffles me.

Nobling barbarian villages around your enemy is a very good tactic, as you can see it worked well against you. This tactic is very similar to that used by w1n in w1. What you'll call w1n rubbish also?

You keep claiming the whole tribe has been attacking you and the distance between the trains can easily be sniped, again back to Timmy's point why didn't u snipe all the attacks if it was like that?

IMHO you claim our trains are badly spaced, so are you saying you're not good enough to snipe a badly spaced train?

Another thing, If we the titans are soo useless why are you trying to recruit our players???

Please let's do the decent thing here, if you want a PnP, start it up let's allow this thread continue as it's meant to be.

Rgds,
davi

DeletedUser

Guys can we get back on topic...............ACES and ~KPS~ have merged to form ~AKP~. Strange thing to do when both tribes are losing wars, maybe they need to hug to keep the big bad bullies away :lol:

DeletedUser8782

Press to play..... I NEVER asked HEN for support. I asked if our allied wanted to do the logic thing and co-ordinate an op on a common enemy.
Common Enemy :icon_eek: new to me, even if they where what would be the pint of ~HEN~ attacking at that point titans are south ~HEN~ where north, why would we go out of our way for the likes of GOLD.

Apparent you were too busy kissing and making up with Timmy or whatever you did to get back into JBOX, and as a result left YOUR OWN TRIBE MEMBER Necroscope to fend for himself.
:lol: Ok for starters timmy had nothing to do with it, blame chubbs(everyone normally does), and for starters their where two people asked by JBOX to join at the start me and the Jofealey account, i then said i wasn't going to join unless Mike(AmIDoinItRite?) could join aswell, we where accepted then we joined, so dont think necroscope was left on his own, three of us joined it was then up to JBOX to recruit anyone they saw fit, also i was tired of inactivity of ~HEN~ i had like 5different sits and also my own account to play, why would i want in a tribe which was holding me down.

Yeah, I was top 20, you try to grow when your surrounded by triple stacks. Sorry I couldn't defend all the barbs and let Titans keep growing.
Wait JBOX did when i was in ~HEN~ oh and they nobled barbs around me and inside my cluster to slow my growth, so what was you saying again :lol:

Just for fun, take a look at ozgilaith's 50% barb/internal noble rate, and the 33% barb/internal rate of nearly the rest of the titans to ten. Barbs, be very afraid.
Internalls dont help the tribe grow, and why does nobling barbs make a player bad, explain. People seem to say it alot but never back it up has it shown they cant defend NO! Has it shown they cant attack No! Dont say yes it has shown they cant attack, they have shown they can attack, look they took 25vill off of the almighty getty :lol:

Replies in Red

ACES and ~KPS~ have merged to form ~AKP~. Strange thing to do when both tribes are losing wars, maybe they need to hug to keep the big bad bullies away :lol:

It strange in many ways i have to agree, but on a serious note i have been told KPs have been planning a while for a massive Op but i got tbh i cant really see it going through, with them fighting on all 3fronts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guys can we get back on topic...............ACES and ~KPS~ have merged to form ~AKP~. Strange thing to do when both tribes are losing wars, maybe they need to hug to keep the big bad bullies away :lol:

Aces are holding their own. Both tribes hit inactives. And now the actives are starting to hit each other :spear:

Virtus disbanded and and ran to R~A~C, so thats victory to aces.

The war between our tribes is still on going and will do for a while.

DeletedUser

Well now ACES are no longer, by your logic R~A~C must be able to claim victory, as ACES ran to ~KPS~.............Go R~A~C!

:lol:

Good luck to ~KPS~...I mean ~AKP~, you'll need it with your new friends :lol:

DeletedUser

The war with R~A~C will still continue :spear:, and no aces never went running anywhere and neither did ~kps~ :)

DeletedUser

Um........ACES no more.............~KPS~ renamed to ~AKP~..............ACES merge, ACES lose the war...........only going by your logic.......which also says you went running, because you were losing the war

:icon_rolleyes: