Top 20 tribes

DeletedUser

And mine above yours and then Getty wouldn't be in top 20 :lol:

DeletedUser

Yeah anyone in the top 60 players could start their own tribe and be top 20.

DeletedUser

Anyway...

1 Gold - Rumours of poor leadership and lack of support, not to mention numerous wars, could the world's 1st real power be faltering, here's hoping... 9/10
2 JBOX - Some decent players there and not afraid of a fight, showing much promise... 9/10
3 ~AKP~ - The recent merge has seen them jump up the rankings, plenty points at the moment, will it show? 8/10
4 RK - Quality tribe, nuff said... 10/10
5 R~A~C - Seen a few players leave recently, only two avenues for expansion, which will it be? 8/10
6 SMEG - Scattered throughout the core, with some hard work could spread... 7/10
7 Titans - Spread across the southern Ks, lots of internals goin on, allegedly at war with GOLD... 6/10
8 LOOM - Right in the centre of the world, can their core compactness keep GOLD at bay? 7/10
9 ~None~ - Munching up the South East rim... 5/10
10 T4H - Aw bless... 4/10
11 DkWlf - In freefall... 2/10
12 WON - As above... 2/10
13 Avaz - Being muched by GOLD and JBOX... 2/10
14 WIMPS - Another rim tribe being nobled by their big neighbour 2/10
19 REDRUM - Solid group of experienced players, with the right diplo could become a late game force... 6/10

TBH I don't see any point trawling TWStats for the rest, this world may be young but things are taking shape.

DeletedUser8782

Anyway...

1 Gold - Rumours of poor leadership and lack of support, not to mention numerous wars, could the world's 1st real power be faltering, here's hoping... 9/10
2 JBOX - Some decent players there and not afraid of a fight, showing much promise... 9/10
3 ~AKP~ - The recent merge has seen them jump up the rankings, plenty points at the moment, will it show? 8/10
5 R~A~C - Seen a few players leave recently, only two avenues for expansion, which will it be? 8/10
6 SMEG - Scattered throughout the core, with some hard work could spread... 7/10
7 Titans - Spread across the southern Ks, lots of internals goin on, allegedly at war with GOLD... 6/10
8 LOOM - Right in the centre of the world, can their core compactness keep GOLD at bay? 7/10
19 REDRUM - Solid group of experienced players, with the right diplo could become a late game force... 6/10

TBH I don't see any point trawling TWStats for the rest, this world may be young but things are taking shape.

Nice comments on the tribes that you did post on, simple but straight to the point

DeletedUser

Anyway...

Finally someone does one :lol:
Good, nice opinions even though you didnt do everyone but afterall some top 20 tribes arent even as big as players in the Top 50:icon_cry:

Why bother with Redrum when they are still tiny if you didnt write about others? :icon_confused:
Surely to give them 6/10 and give Titans the same mark is unfair as your basing Redrums ability on experience and not what they've done here in UK6 which is what this thread is about. Im sure Titans have experience aswell and it shows so far more so than Redrums.....:lol:

DeletedUser

redrum and there players have only been playing uk6 for 4 weeks.

how long have titians been here?

DeletedUser

redrum and there players have only been playing uk6 for 4 weeks.

how long have titians been here?

Its not about how long Redrum or Titans have been here, there have been changes to Titans roster and recruitment dictates what points you have now (Tribe Wise) :icon_rolleyes:

Im sure other tribes had equal or better starts when setting up tribes, your start is good but you still cant justify an equal rating to a Tribe that has proven that they can last longer, have been fighting Gold (Over x4 times the size) and are still growing reasonable well (even though their barb/internal rate is high:lol:)
I say you deserve 3/10 if Titans get 6/10 afterall your still not half the tribe Titans is.......:icon_rolleyes:
Prove me wrong and I'll be happy to rate you as highly as some others do.....:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

1 Gold - Rumours of poor leadership and lack of support

Well what would you expect from players who threw their toys out of the cot on 40 .net over a minor dispute and quit ?

So how is leadership through nepotism going ? :lol:

DeletedUser8385

Well what would you expect from players who threw their toys out of the cot on 40 .net over a minor dispute and quit ?

So how is leadership through nepotism going ? :lol:

hmmmm i remember quitting when both dukes and half of rums barons went inactive for a month with no word... coupled with the fact that very few members of gold played w40 .net with us whatsoever.

As for lack of support, i will leave our attackers to decide weather or not their targets are being supported, i think they are finding some rumors are just that.

DeletedUser

Its not about how long Redrum or Titans have been here, there have been changes to Titans roster and recruitment dictates what points you have now (Tribe Wise) :icon_rolleyes:

Im sure other tribes had equal or better starts when setting up tribes, your start is good but you still cant justify an equal rating to a Tribe that has proven that they can last longer, have been fighting Gold (Over x4 times the size) and are still growing reasonable well (even though their barb/internal rate is high:lol:)
I say you deserve 3/10 if Titans get 6/10 afterall your still not half the tribe Titans is.......:icon_rolleyes:
Prove me wrong and I'll be happy to rate you as highly as some others do.....:icon_wink:

Actually, Titans have 8 more members then gold, not including their academy tribe that they feed recruits from. Gold has more vils, Titans have more members.

Like I also said, only 4 gold members border Titans. When the war started there was only 1 gold member bordering Titans. Its not like they are facing the whole of gold here.

DeletedUser

Actually, Titans have 8 more members then gold, not including their academy tribe that they feed recruits from. Gold has more vils, Titans have more members.

Like I also said, only 4 gold members border Titans. When the war started there was only 1 gold member bordering Titans. Its not like they are facing the whole of gold here.

Im not saying that and my point wasnt about Titans V Gold it was about a generous review of a tribe that just broke the top 20 against a tribe that is and has been a top 10 tribe for a while now.

DeletedUser

I don't agree. An 11 member tribe hitting top 20 is pretty nice. I will have to check out the barb nobling tendencies or what not before I would rate them highly but yeah, I would rate them higher then a barb nobling tribe that only survives because it allied with JBOX.

Titans actually outnumber Gold in EVERY SHARED K

Tribe ranking for the continent 64
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 Titans 2,15 Mio. 293
2 Gold 1,82 Mio. 193

Tribe ranking for the continent 65
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 Titans 3,53 Mio. 417
2 JBOX 2,20 Mio. 254
3 T4H 302.443 36
4 Gold 269.361 29

DeletedUser

OK comparison. Redrum has 84 conquers, only 20 barbs. less then 25% aand most conquers have been against top 20 tribes that they were outnumbered by.

Titans have only faced 3 top 20 tribes, in Gold, loom and SMEG and has always had an overwhelming, local majority.

DeletedUser8897

Im not saying that and my point wasnt about Titans V Gold it was about a generous review of a tribe that just broke the top 20 against a tribe that is and has been a top 10 tribe for a while now.

whats wrong with generosity? and dont forget we broke the top 20 for oda in less than 4 weeks also :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

whats wrong with generosity? and dont forget we broke the top 20 for oda in less than 4 weeks also :icon_cool:

:icon_neutral: nothings wrong with genorosity but I want to see you guys more than generous reviews with no evidence or reasoning for them....:icon_confused:, the first I hear about you guys is a rating equaling a tribe thats been cemented in the top 20 for a while which to me is too generous, if you guys can keep rank and continue to grow and reach the top 10 with a low member count and good OD then I'll certainly rate you better than titans as I do agree Titans havent been portraying themselves greatly by nobling barbs and low point villages :icon_rolleyes: but I still feel they shouldnt be rated equal with a tribe almost x10 times less then their size.

All I want is for you to prove me wrong and show me what you guys can do! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8897

fair enough I-F.
i dont see why you think titans conquering barbs and low point vills is a bad thing, sometimes its a necessary evil, and being a 2 speed world, 3k barbs and all techs researched (to the villages build obviously) i only see your frustrations as unwarranted. if they are making troops then thats a good thing imo. but thats a whole other thread :)