Top 20 tribes

DeletedUser

I don't agree. An 11 member tribe hitting top 20 is pretty nice. I will have to check out the barb nobling tendencies or what not before I would rate them highly but yeah, I would rate them higher then a barb nobling tribe that only survives because it allied with JBOX.

Titans actually outnumber Gold in EVERY SHARED K

Getty, you've got a personal grudge with Titans haven't you? You call us barbarian nobling but you guys are trying ever so hard to recruit our so called barbarian nobling players.

You contradict yourself in so many ways mate, if you do not rate the members of a tribe you won't recruit them.

You claimed a few post back that we nobled our only good player because he went on golfing holiday over the weekend, jeeze you make up more false facts than the UK governments!

We are surviving because of what we are capable of doing, don't start using this lame "because they're allies of" excuses to justify you're personal grudge's judgement.

In Getty's world, Titans = Oil companies, Getty = Green peace. Everything that happens, he will find a way to relate it to the Titans' "inability to" and ignore the real facts that sits right in front of his nose.

DeletedUser8782

Getty, you've got a personal grudge with Titans haven't you? You call us barbarian nobling but you guys are trying ever so hard to recruit our so called barbarian nobling players.

You contradict yourself in so many ways mate, if you do not rate the members of a tribe you won't recruit them.

You claimed a few post back that we nobled our only good player because he went on golfing holiday over the weekend, jeeze you make up more false facts than the UK governments!

We are surviving because of what we are capable of doing, don't start using this lame "because they're allies of" excuses to justify you're personal grudge's judgement.

In Getty's world, Titans = Oil companies, Getty = Green peace. Everything that happens, he will find a way to relate it to the Titans' "inability to" and ignore the real facts that sits right in front of his nose.

well said :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Anyone fancy getting it back on track and doing a decent top20? I'm busy as its valentines so wont be able to until next week :(

DeletedUser

1. Gold: Top tribe, I do rate them for their position and their experience. Although time will tell if this position is more of a quantity than quality factor. 9/10
2. JBOX: Same as above, experienced players. Duely deserves the position or even more. Definitely still a lot to come and don't think their full strength have been felt yet. 9/10
3. AKP:They are relatively new merger, we'll see if the merge produces as much fruit as expected. 7/10
4. RK: Seem to be a good tribe with decent players. Experience in their way and seem to be able to pack a fight. 8/10
5. RAC: mixed feelings about this tribe, their future have been up and down and round about. 6/10
6. Titans: My tribe, we've got direction and focus. good bunch of leaders and team mates who work together for common goals. 8/10
7. SMEG: hmmm don't know much about them soz ./10
8. LOOM: some decent players in this tribe, i expect they hold their grounds against enemy lines for a big while. 7/10
9. None: Don't know a lot about them but for some reason I have it in my head that if they're good players we'd have had more bang frm them. 5/10
10. DkWlf: They should merge with WON and get rid of the rubbish players. 5/10
11. T4H: Just there... 3/10
12. Avaz: hmm much was expected from here initially but seems to have fallen to the challenge. 2/10
13. WON: same as DkWlf 5/10
14. WIMPS: I don't rate them, war can't be your sole mate if all you're doing in war is getting bummed, ODD over 5 times ODA
15. -S.A-: I don't rate them
16. REDRUM: 11 man tribe, hmmm it's risky business. 4/10
17. N0tice: I don't rate them
18. REV: I don't rate them, think they made a wrong move by spreading too wide initially
19. SAXANG: I don't rate them
20. HTCrew: same as redrum 4/10

DeletedUser5426

3. AKP:They are relatively new merger, we'll see if the merge produces as much fruit as expected. 7/10

I wouldn't say its falling off the trees yet but there is certainly a fair bit being picked up :)

DeletedUser

OK you had another decent player. I couldn't say that before I recruited her now could I? Haha. The rest of yall barb noblers will be dealt with soon.

P.S. I never tried to recruit anyone else did I? I said ya'll could APPLY. Based on your epic barb nobling very few of your tribe even meat min requirements.

ANd press-to-play, way to back your noob allies.

DeletedUser

Getty I think you need to look at your recent recruits before you start with the barb nobling :/

Barbarian village (545|602) K65 3,041 Barbarian Lady P [Gold] 2011-02-10 07:30:34

I thought when you get recruited by gold you stop being a barb nobling noob seems not....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Getty I think you need to look at your recent recruits before you start with the barb nobling :/

Barbarian village (545|602) K65 3,041 Barbarian Lady P [Gold] 2011-02-10 07:30:34

I thought when you get recruited by gold you stop being a barb nobling noob seems not....

AmIDoingItRite, when someone is talking without thinking, it's quite hard to get them to think straight...
Like a kid with a rash on his balls, he will scratch on and on and on... I call it naivety

DeletedUser

See, it is so hard to break old habits. lol

DeletedUser5450

Gold2 seems to have been created... whats all that about ? there's enough room in the main tribe :icon_eek: lol

is it a copycat tribe ? or are they making an academy and merging a few tribes into themselves ??

guess i'll have to wait and see :)

DeletedUser6748

Nah you have another wannabes, gold2 was created @ 2011-02-10 16:17:33

DeletedUser

Wow....someone just got spanked....I am almost embarrassed to look *Noobery peeks through his hands over his eyes to see if that left a mark* lol

DeletedUser

1. Gold: Top tribe, I do rate them for their position and their experience. Although time will tell if this position is more of a quantity than quality factor. 9/10
2. JBOX: Same as above, experienced players. Duely deserves the position or even more. Definitely still a lot to come and don't think their full strength have been felt yet. 9/10
4. RK: Seem to be a good tribe with decent players. Experience in their way and seem to be able to pack a fight. 8/10
5. RAC: mixed feelings about this tribe, their future have been up and down and round about. 6/10
6. Titans: My tribe, we've got direction and focus. good bunch of leaders and team mates who work together for common goals. 8/10
7. SMEG: hmmm don't know much about them soz ./10
8. LOOM: some decent players in this tribe, i expect they hold their grounds against enemy lines for a big while. 7/10
9. None: Don't know a lot about them but for some reason I have it in my head that if they're good players we'd have had more bang frm them. 5/10
10. DkWlf: They should merge with WON and get rid of the rubbish players. 5/10
11. T4H: Just there... 3/10
12. Avaz: hmm much was expected from here initially but seems to have fallen to the challenge. 2/10
13. WON: same as DkWlf 5/10
14. WIMPS: I don't rate them, war can't be your sole mate if all you're doing in war is getting bummed, ODD over 5 times ODA
15. -S.A-: I don't rate them
16. REDRUM: 11 man tribe, hmmm it's risky business. 4/10
17. N0tice: I don't rate them
18. REV: I don't rate them, think they made a wrong move by spreading too wide initially
19. SAXANG: I don't rate them
20. HTCrew: same as redrum 4/10

Cool - cheers for the update mate :)

DeletedUser8897

Yah!!! If I know the film & book The Shinning don't you think I might know that?

:icon_rolleyes: back at ya

there is a shed load of books and films about murder, how was ''the shining'' meant to stand out amongst them, i just think you didnt realize what redrum was lol...own it :)