A Little Story...

DeletedUser1942

Well I've saved this prediction and we'll look at how well it did in a few weeks' time, shall we? Be interesting.

Well, to be honest, in hindsight, the account has been trimmed an awful lot now.

It is now on less frontlines, due to losing 2/3 other frontline areas already, so may be able to stop the onslaught that happened a week ago.

Still an ORC account though, so will never be in a good position ;)

DeletedUser

Without being too Disney, got to say a lot of credit should go to the ORC who got back to me in-game with some funny comments.

It's good to see they can have some fun with it. Hopefully they might even come on here and say so.

About the text:
Brilliant - a very funny of using PnP.
Gotta hand it to u reef! This made me laugh!

There, like you wanted some to, i posted what i said in PM on here :lol:

DeletedUser

Steve! Nice to you speaking out on here, and thank you.

Maybe you could go tell the rest of your tribe that you posted, didn't get attacked, and that the externals aren't such a horrible place? :lol:

DeletedUser

Steve! Nice to you speaking out on here, and thank you.

Maybe you could go tell the rest of your tribe that you posted, didn't get attacked, and that the externals aren't such a horrible place? :lol:

LOL! I have said to go on the externals - i took a cheap shot at luke and stutzy, so you know!
Noting personal though - on other worlds, and on here in fact, me and luke get on pretty well in PM!!!
Stutsy is ok, too! Even after i embarrased him and ripped him to shreds, he didn't get annoyed...............

:lol:

DeletedUser

Must be said..

Agreeing with steve on this one :')
Did make me laugh,

DeletedUser1942

Stutsy is ok, too! Even after i embarrased him and ripped him to shreds, he didn't get annoyed...............

Im still unsure whether its safe to be on here while Steve is around.... :(

DeletedUser

Well, W1N has K22 dominance. Happened a little earlier than we planned :)

DeletedUser

K22 i'll admit was bound to fall, :lol:... Dogwart went, Players was going inactive in that K,

DeletedUser

K22 was bound to fall once Dogwart went. How Dogz went, and how some people seem to have known exactly when delete was hit, may now be academic but I admit I would really like to know... Clearly somebody behaved appallingly badly - and that somebody obviously wasn't a member of Orc, those who may recently have left Orc because of their alleged wrongdoing may like to note.

Who was it? No idea, but I suppose any thought on the subject would begin with the basic question "qui bono?"

DeletedUser

K22 was bound to fall once Dogwart went. How Dogz went, and how some people seem to have known exactly when delete was hit, may now be academic but I admit I would really like to know... Clearly somebody behaved appallingly badly - and that somebody obviously wasn't a member of Orc, those who may recently have left Orc because of their alleged wrongdoing may like to note.

Who was it? No idea, but I suppose any thought on the subject would begin with the basic question "qui bono?"

Hmmm, wasnt dec mates with dog?
*Raises eyebrow*

DeletedUser6465

Penny for your thoughts on this one w1....'ers

Dog went barb about a week ago..... so as you would i thought time to wade into the nice big Juicy Barbs all around in the south of k22 and north k32.......

K32 Northern ones..... well were had they all gone , all in w1n's hands instantly , flip ! me i thinks to myself , there well organised , well played

K22 Now this is a nice cluster , so as we all wood quick scout and wa-hay wade in....... NOW imagine my suprise as i take these barbs , that for some reason Anti-shaft was attacking with 5 clearing nukes from just over 200 hours away , yep nearly 5 days... the exact amount of time Dog would have had to quit whoever he was....... wow what a huge coincidence.... and w1n supposedly not involved , just goes to show how lucky you can be sometimes.....

Anti-shaft sends nukes 5 days away , to probably clear vills for buchanan who is "supposedly" low on off in area and blow me down how lucky Dog goes barb......

;-)

DeletedUser

Interesting but would this be the same Dogwart account that had Eddy (of LRAG fame) on the account only for a convenient account share with his girlfriend to appear?

As far as I know, the account was in ORC hands from Shieldz Wife, to Eddy, so the plot thickens. As for Shieldz, anyone care to get high and mighty about the ban and subsequent barbing of that account? Obviously there was never any foul play. Give me a break.

DeletedUser

5min speech

Well, W1N has K22 dominance. Happened a little earlier than we planned :)

I Can't imagine.. You guys love the game so much.. Haha..

Ok.. I m just a noob.. I have nothing much skills in TW.. I do badly in game I have to admit.

I m only 24 Years old.. So sad that, I only have 2 Houses in UK, 1 House in China, and 2 Houses in Malaysia. My transportation very worst, I only got 4 cars in Malaysia and 1 car in UK. I m a Manager of one big company now. Does all those I mentioned it's because of this game TW? K22 dominance yea... Hmmm issit that can make me buy a pizza and a can of coke? No offence.. Making a fact to you guys..

It's just a game. Lose and w1n is "nothing". Remember, again I said. It's nothing. Go Pay your premium and play a fair game. If you are trying to show the matter of size and skills, please show me in your real life.

I m enjoy the game.. and Thanks to the TW..

Only can spend 5min on forum. I rather go game than make a "speech".

Have a nice day!

JC

DeletedUser6465

Interesting but would this be the same Dogwart account that had Eddy (of LRAG fame) on the account only for a convenient account share with his girlfriend to appear?

As far as I know, the account was in ORC hands from Shieldz Wife, to Eddy, so the plot thickens. As for Shieldz, anyone care to get high and mighty about the ban and subsequent barbing of that account? Obviously there was never any foul play. Give me a break.

TBH Reef , as your well aware i very rarely get involved in the politics of things and cant be arsed with it..... and yes it does look like Orc/shiledz/rexxie , were caught bang to rights on that issue.....

And according to what ive heard the Dogwart a/c .... whoever was running it was hacked......

And from the information im providing above about the anti-shaft attax , does suggest that People in glass houses shouldnt throw stones , coz one day there gna come unstuck..... and it the whole holier than thou attitude w1n take on certain issues that is the point......

Also Many w1n players will bemoan the lack of non w1n contributors on the forums , then rather than serious debate rip the sh!t out of any comments which dont tow the w1n party line...... although certain non-w1n players should put brain in gear before engaging mouth coz its like sheep to the slaughter

:) LG

DeletedUser

To be honest Jaycee, what a load of rubbish your post is. I didn't realise this was a "my house is bigger than your house" thread? If you check the original post, it was a tongue in cheek attempt at a bit of humour to which I was responding to in-line with the original PnP. You might be 24 with a property portfolio but it helps if you learn to read before mindlessly posting.

If you feel obligated to give your sense of self a boost on a browser game's forum, that's your prerogative but it's kind of sad.

I love this perception that because we're W1N, we have no life. I'll happily mail you all my life achievements in game and you can have a good read but why would I do that? This is a game.

LG - I'll admit I have no idea what the situation is but to say an account was hacked? That would mean the original owner being involved in some respect or the original e-mail address etc. Seems highly unlikely to be honest.

As for the other comment about debate, is this not a debate? Did I not respond to your original question? Your insinuation is that W1N have cheated (on the basis of the Anti-Shaft "evidence" so I'd expect you've put a ticket in to escalate this point? If there was foul play, it'll come to light, I'm sure.

DeletedUser2918

Penny for your thoughts on this one w1....'ers
Anti-shaft sends nukes 5 days away , to probably clear vills for buchanan who is "supposedly" low on off in area and blow me down how lucky Dog goes barb......

;-)

errr

quick question

if anti knew they were gonna go barb.......then why on earth would she send 5 nukes!?!?!?!? lmao

isnt it as likely that the player saw these starting off, perhaps realised that this was the start of another large op from w1n, and then hit delete?

DeletedUser

Damn it, Chris, I was saving that!

Guido, the Anti Shaft nukes were sent as part of an op we had landing on the 21st :)

Dogwart happened to be a target...along with Rex, Bubbleblower, MMM321, but then barbed.

Hope this helps.