A Little Story...

DeletedUser6465

As for the other comment about debate, is this not a debate? Did I not respond to your original question? Your insinuation is that W1N have cheated (on the basis of the Anti-Shaft "evidence" so I'd expect you've put a ticket in to escalate this point? If there was foul play, it'll come to light, I'm sure.

no fair play Reef , you are one of the more coherant debaters and forum contributors .......

i was not insinuating anything , just stating , what seemed a weird co-incidence....

and as you are well aware as circumstancial as it is , the mods would p!ss themselves laughing to accuse such a thing..... coz evidence wise it aint gna happen.....

the comments about Dog crapping himself and quitting seems unlikely ..... possible , but unlikely

and as you are well aware im no longer in orc ,and whilst part of the anti w1n alliance , have no alligience to them anymore ...... i saw Dec's thread and can see in all honesty where she coming from in parts and not in others.... thats life , its all a matter of opinion

DeletedUser6465

Well, W1N has K22 dominance. Happened a little earlier than we planned :)

Also :lol:....... i think this may be temporary , coz when rest of the Orcs move with Lrag , im kinda guessing they will go back to no.1 on the continent....for NOW....lol

DeletedUser

If we're talking about Matt Dogwart, we definitely know that wasn't the case - he was a top player. Can't say much about the person who was last on it because it seems they weren't on it very long and it was a terminally damaged account after the attention it had been given.

Sorry, Jaycee's ridiculous post got my back up a bit. As mentioned, we had an op landing on the 21st on those players so it'd explain Anti-Shaft's nukes and the fact we took villages so quickly. As most know, we're pretty tight-knit that side of the world so it was easy enough.

If there was foul play, well, I wasn't privvy to it and, as I said, severely doubt it being as the account was in ORC hands throughout as far as I know.

DeletedUser

Also :lol:....... i think this may be temporary , coz when rest of the Orcs move with Lrag , im kinda guessing they will go back to no.1 on the continent....for NOW....lol

Ha! Well, we'll enjoy it while it lasts :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser6465

If we're talking about Matt Dogwart, we definitely know that wasn't the case - he was a top player. Can't say much about the person who was last on it because it seems they weren't on it very long and it was a terminally damaged account after the attention it had been given.

Sorry, Jaycee's ridiculous post got my back up a bit. As mentioned, we had an op landing on the 21st on those players so it'd explain Anti-Shaft's nukes and the fact we took villages so quickly. As most know, we're pretty tight-knit that side of the world so it was easy enough.

If there was foul play, well, I wasn't privvy to it and, as I said, severely doubt it being as the account was in ORC hands throughout as far as I know.

Very fair comment , and as from yourself , will take that as read then..... fully aware of the machine in that area , have watched it tear thru 32...... fair play....

DeletedUser

I Can't imagine.. You guys love the game so much.. Haha..

Ok.. I m just a noob.. I have nothing much skills in TW.. I do badly in game I have to admit.

I m only 24 Years old.. So sad that, I only have 2 Houses in UK, 1 House in China, and 2 Houses in Malaysia. My transportation very worst, I only got 4 cars in Malaysia and 1 car in UK. I m a Manager of one big company now. Does all those I mentioned it's because of this game TW? K22 dominance yea... Hmmm issit that can make me buy a pizza and a can of coke? No offence.. Making a fact to you guys..

It's just a game. Lose and w1n is "nothing". Remember, again I said. It's nothing. Go Pay your premium and play a fair game. If you are trying to show the matter of size and skills, please show me in your real life.

I m enjoy the game.. and Thanks to the TW..

Only can spend 5min on forum. I rather go game than make a "speech".

Have a nice day!

JC

Sorry is this an advert for Ting Tong ? wrong thread buddy or maybe you want tribal hugs

DeletedUser6465

Sorry is this an advert for Ting Tong ? wrong thread buddy or maybe you want tribal hugs

whilst a different approach by JC , be it wrong right or indifferent , think the Ting Tong comment is a bit rude , bordering on racist , not great.... :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

whilst a different approach by JC , be it wrong right or indifferent , think the Ting Tong comment is a bit rude , bordering on racist , not great.... :icon_sad:

no has no relevance to thread and dont throw racist b/s

DeletedUser6465

no has no relevance to thread and dont throw racist b/s

agreed thread has no relevance ..... and would have thought calling someone from Malaysia Ting Tong , would be pretty offensive to some....

obviously not yourself who then defend the comment with dont throw the racist b/s

man up , you made a mistake , easily done , but dont then try and justify it by deflecting issue

DeletedUser

errr

quick question

if anti knew they were gonna go barb.......then why on earth would she send 5 nukes!?!?!?!? lmao

isnt it as likely that the player saw these starting off, perhaps realised that this was the start of another large op from w1n, and then hit delete?

Well actually, Chris, when an account goes barb do the troops die? Not sure. Either way, if I were mounting an op to on an account I knew would go barb, intending to land close behind the event, I would take no chances. And Anti-Shaft is far too experienced to take chances either. Nukes would only be natural precaution.

Oh, and as for the player, she is only moderately experienced - though she was doing very well - but was advised by her husband who has a couple of years' non-stop fighting to his name. Take my word for it, she did not delete. She was robbed.

DeletedUser

agreed thread has no relevance ..... and would have thought calling someone from Malaysia Ting Tong , would be pretty offensive to some....

obviously not yourself who then defend the comment with dont throw the racist b/s

man up , you made a mistake , easily done , but dont then try and justify it by deflecting issue

Dont a toss where they come from if you read it says looking for ting tong maybe should of said poontang ,it reads like an advert ,

DeletedUser

I planned the op, Taff, and didn't know the account was going barb. It was a welcome gimme when it did, though.

As for all this hacking nonsense, it's a lazy excuse until I'm shown otherwise. I'm presuming the "she" in question was Eddy's girlfriend? Comes back to the convenient account share.

DeletedUser2918

1) FatTaff - dont be silly mate - your comment about the players experience and who advised whom and their experience and blah blah blah blah is totally irrelevant. SOMEONE pressed delete or it couldnt have gone barb. That same someone who saw the incomings perhaps?

no they dont die. But they dont have church influence which as you know in this world is everything. Problem is Taff that you guys are beginning to throw mud now. You're saying that anti knew about the account barbing because she sent nukes at it. Do you know how many nukes Anti sends at Orc/Lrag every week. With the amount of players leaving Orc in the past month law of averages states that one of them was gonna go barb lmao

now lordguido and now yourself are intimating that w1n were involved in hijaking this account and turning it barb

(and before you start here's the allegation:
LG: wow what a huge coincidence.... and w1n supposedly not involved , just goes to show how lucky you can be sometimes.....
FT: Take my word for it, she did not delete. She was robbed.)

i challenge you to find some proof for this innuendo. in other words: p$£@ or get off the pot.

2) LG - Can you show me where in his post Jaycee said he was malaysian? Because Tess' comments can only REMOTELY be half considered racist or bad taste if this was known. Otherwise you've just accused someone of being racist which is extremely bad taste

DeletedUser

"Let the other guy have whatever he wants before the fight. Once the bell rings he's gonna be disappointed anyway". LOL.

Well, just Write it down in ur CV and come to interview my company. Tell my boss how great you are in TW. He will hire you i guess.

DeletedUser

"Let the other guy have whatever he wants before the fight. Once the bell rings he's gonna be disappointed anyway". LOL.

Well, just Write it down in ur CV and come to interview my company. Tell my boss how great you are in TW. He will hire you i guess.

retired :)

DeletedUser

Jaycee, I'm confused. I thought you only had 5 minutes on here? Haven't you got a property empire to manage or some MOTs of your extensive car fleet to see to?

Oh the irony.

DeletedUser

Jaycee, I'm confused. I thought you only had 5 minutes on here? Haven't you got a property empire to manage or some MOTs of your extensive car fleet to see to?

Oh the irony.

Thanks for notice me. Yeeee I am shy now..

DeletedUser

Hmmm, wasnt dec mates with dog?
*Raises eyebrow*

Which one? I was very good friends with the original owner (note how well we worked together taking W1N villages over the time we were both there!), and I was friends with the second owner as well. Third owner I had a few IGM conversations with only. It doesn't mean that there was foul play from either of them or that I had any involvement in whatever happened with that account.

If I had wanted to stuff ORC around when I left I could have kept your account sit and done some damage that way. I had forum privilages, so I could have done the same as others and deleted or messed it up. I could have passed details of your operation on Tincat over - not that that would have made a difference as I hear only one player ended up launching!

I did none of those things, and yet you still think I'd do something like that. Considering your account was personally involved when I was shifting, and I did the right thing by you... I'd have thought you'd be a little more open minded.

DeletedUser

I could have passed details of your operation on Tincat over - not that that would have made a difference as I hear only one player ended up launching!

Well, considering you sat my account whilst you shifted.. i wasnt going to risk losing nukes cause you probally did tell tincat before i got back from my holiday....:icon_rolleyes:

Anyway.. i agree with you on you could have deleted the forum ect.. and yes i respect you for that, also respect you gave my account to bubbles once you shifted, The only thing that piddled me off was that we all trusted you, we fought alongside you.. and yet you wouldnt give LRAG a try? you will have your friends in there as you say you dont know anyone there :icon_eek::icon_confused:

Anyway im gonna stop cause that aboe makes no sense... it happens with only 7 hours sleep since wednesday :icon_eek:, but yh its only a game.. So at the end of the day it was your choice, you made it, which i personally feel it was the worst one.. we all have our opinions.