A Little Story...

DeletedUser

In distant K, far, far, away, there were 3 little villages, isolated and alone. The neighbours weren't friendly but with the property prices so cheap, the temptation was too much.

"Everyone who's anyone is moving West," they said.
"It has so much potential," they nodded.

Simwhit, Ballo and Browndl1 were enjoying their time in K31 so much, they invited Reef, Kenza, Stutzy and Filmking007 to take a look around next door.

So we took a look, and sure, the town planning left a lot to be desired - pointless clusters haphazardly built with no thought -but it was the kind of place we could make our own. So we did.

First there was some K33 housekeeping to attend to. Youflaminggalaa, a stubborn opponent, he was the player chaining himself to the proverbial buildings to stop the steamroller.

squad.jpg

But after some stern resistance, and endless incoming, YFG called it a day. It marked the beginning of the end.

yfgc.jpg

With YFG gone, the steamrollers headed towards the border. Manned by K32's biggest, Browneh tried to rally border control but like the US/Mexican border, it was a losing battle. After getting smashed and booted from K32 (bar two insignificant barbs) Browneh quit the game altogether. (Hi Redhead!)

brownip.jpg

With the the Neighbourhood Watch failing, there was some salvati..., there was some resista..., Flying Troll just got in the way. It's easy to talk the talk, eh?
trollgq.jpg

Now that Flying Troll had gone, his bestest bud Attilla999 wasn't going to be around much longer. With ORC support as mythical as their nuke count, this episode was ending one way.

atillia.jpg

In a few short weeks, an ORC dominated K was turned on its head. K32 became a W1N owned K last week but it would have happened much sooner if Matt Dogwart hadn't fought so valiantly. Five months of endless incoming, he was the one man barrier, protecting the integrity of a tribe run by an elitist, self-serving few.

He earned our respect and the game isn't half as fun without competing against him. He was an ORC in name only.

mattsg.jpg

*Disclaimer - Matt didn't ACTUALLY die.

So we come to Zoljoler, a player sat snugly enough behind the (rapidly decreasing) frontline. And when the frontline reached him...

zoll.jpg

K32 is ours.

So what's next? We hear it's lovely this time of year.

k22fk.jpg

Who's next? You can work this one out for yourselves.

whocu.jpg

Who's new? Well you've got to end on a real spoiler, haven't you?

whonew.jpg

----------------------------

Words:
Reef
Card Images: Kenza
A Squad Production for K32

brown2h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2961

Reef, my friend, I haven't seen a good Pnp on the forum for a while. This is brilliant and made me laugh. Well done. x

DeletedUser

In Zolj's defence, he got a contract which extended and extended without much in the way of warning... and when he finally got back he had a death in the family, where he had to arrange all the funeral stuff before going back for another contract. So he hasn't played the account in months.

DeletedUser1942

We just kick arse!!!!!

The ORCies had no answer to the barrage they faced ;)

DeletedUser

In Zolj's defence, he got a contract which extended and extended without much in the way of warning... and when he finally got back he had a death in the family, where he had to arrange all the funeral stuff before going back for another contract. So he hasn't played the account in months.

Well, I guess that explains why it was so easy to take the vils, so point taken. The damage had still been done elsewhere, though. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Should also say, there's something in here where I definitely have common ground with you (Common ground with W1N? o_O Surely that is one of the signs of the oncoming of the apocalypse!) - I miss Matt too :-(

DeletedUser

Excellent words Reef and also brilliant work by "the squad". Proud to be a member :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

The professional word monkey strikes again :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Without being too Disney, got to say a lot of credit should go to the ORC who got back to me in-game with some funny comments.

It's good to see they can have some fun with it. Hopefully they might even come on here and say so.

DeletedUser

I've got to agree. Well done to Reef and also HardRain. Bit of style and class which I enjoyed a lot. Nice to see the forums used for a classier level of PnP than we've seen of late.

DeletedUser589

Good work Reef, and as Taff said above, Ithas a lot of good taste and class to it, no insults, juts a bit of tasteful fun!
Nice work to all invovled in the PnP and "The Squad" for their success against ORC!! Keep it up guys!

DeletedUser

Thank ye, all.

I guess there's one or two slight digs in there :icon_wink:

As alluded to in the PnP, it hasn't been all our own way there (mainly thanks to Matt Dogwart's resilience) and there's still a lot left to do, but I've got every faith in the squad and the players I work with.

Watch out :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Little bird tells me you may not have heard the last of Dogz...

DeletedUser

Yeah, we're aware there's a new driver. Got a struggle to turn that account around, though after the way it's been hit.

DeletedUser589

Little bird tells me you may not have heard the last of Dogz...

Well the original owner left a while ago, and I think that the PnP was focused on Matt. We will have to wait and see how this new (EX-LRAG) member does on it...

DeletedUser1942

Its a shame Matt left - he was ORCs best player by far, in my opinion.
He wasnt worried about trying to take W1N vills either - unlike quite a few in ORC(and LRAG).

The new owner wont turn the account round at all!