Farming (Core vs. Rim)

DeletedUser

If your 14days behind you should have a lot more hauled as your area should be very easy :/

98k plunders
45mil looted

as you can see my area is terrible :D

Why should it be easier. It's only hard if you don't control your area. Which obviously your saying your unable to do.

DeletedUser6695

No I clearly control my area I just happen to share my 20x20 with 2 tribe members.

Also rim farming is easier than rim farming ofc

DeletedUser

You lost me. You farm the villages you create. you don't create them they are not there to farm. Besides which i'm not on the rim. If you are refering to me starting close to players who had a 14 day advantage or 1500 point advantage over me. i fail to see the advantage to me. Surely a disadvantage. As they are farming before i even started.

You were a premade. You spawned next to your tribe mates because that's how you arranged it. If it's a disadvantage you arranged it; don't complain.

Not only that there are 2 of you on one account.

Surely you guys spawned in immediate safety, with two people and a 14 day advantage should have farmed 5 times what I have.

DeletedUser6695

No, your deluded.

You seem to have no understanding of how easy rim farming is on Uk and therefore I cant be bothered to explain :/

DeletedUser

You lost me. You farm the villages you create. you don't create them they are not there to farm. Besides which i'm not on the rim. If you are refering to me starting close to players who had a 14 day advantage or 1500 point advantage over me. i fail to see the advantage to me. Surely a disadvantage. As they are farming before i even started.

Look at Lucas and Mikes account (Meh Meh Meh) and look at mine. We are quite far out from the core making farming so much easier for us.

Look at most worlds, rim accounts can grow much easier than core accounts. What's your in-game name by the way?

DeletedUser

Erm i agree with these guys, im sadly a rim player as i started out late, and the farming on the rim is much easier than i would believe it to be in the core.

DeletedUser

Played the core played the rim (Although not on the rim, this is the core in a real world). Game is the same. Makes no difference to me.

I would farm the same where ever I was.

But if there is an easy part in the rim relocate. ;)

I feel i would be better off with the extra 50m in res lost from the 14 days. Anyone who disagrees feel free to send

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just looked at you and lucas.

Both co played. Joined a whole 48-72hrs late. wow! Makes huge difference

DeletedUser6695

You do not haul 50mil in 14 days at start up no matter who you are, also of course you farm the same you just happen to have no competition on the rim hence larger hauls.

You are currently on the rim btw or are you so pr0 you don't even look at your map :/

99k plunders now... I'm almost there :D

EDIT: 48-72 hours is huge on a small server like uk, most players who are considered "good" join the rim for a challenge

DeletedUser

You do not haul 50mil in 14 days at start up no matter who you are, also of course you farm the same you just happen to have no competition on the rim hence larger hauls.

You are currently on the rim btw or are you so pr0 you don't even look at your map :/

99k plunders now... I'm almost there :D

EDIT: 48-72 hours is huge on a small server like uk, most players who are considered "good" join the rim for a challenge

Umm i'm not starting up, 14 days from where I am to 14 days later. Your right 70mil. Forgot to eculate. By the way only get 30% of res from farming.

The core of a world is the 4 core K's. You probably don't know because you've never been in a real world. But don't worry I'll be ther soon ;)

99k of plunders - noob stat

DeletedUser6695

*cringes*

I'm really trying not to derail this thread but you started 14 days late, therefore your claim of missing out on 50mil res was ridiculous as no one was anywhere near 50mil at that stage.

Also uk worlds are very small k65 being the average "late game" rim and during start up being reasonably near the k55/56 border would be considered the rim

Oh and btw you'll be where soon? I hope you don't mean near me :) or you will find out about rim farming *insert ego here*

DeletedUser

No your maths is rubbish. It's not my fault you flunked maths 101

I was here at the start of my account. I remember being there.

It is 14 days from now to the future that is missing (That you guys had). 4m a day on current rate, but esculates every day.

DeletedUser6695

If you haul 4mil a day with under 1k plunders like you said that kinda proves my point :/

DeletedUser

Did you read the part about only 30% of my res comes from farming.

Or did you just jump to an ill formed conclusion without looking at any of the facts. Cold fusion or just confused!

DeletedUser

Ok enough is enough chill out man.

On side note I am rimside with just over 16 million looted and dont farm much havnt even hit 10,000 plunders yet. I started 26 days late. Rim farming is way easy...

DeletedUser6695

Waitwut? You say you get 4mil res a day on the "total hauled thread" and then try to say Im "confused" because your not taking about farming well if thus the case I'm not confused your just in the wrong thread :/

DeletedUser

Better re read. Neversaid I got 4m a day on hauling. the conversation turned on lost time.

If you think that mines stop working on that lost time. Yep you are totally confused.

Takes some time out. refresh yourself and stop making stupid comments

DeletedUser6695

I'm not making stupid comments your just making irrelevant posts, you were proved wrong with your statement rim farming is the same as core farming now you've made some random post about mine production which has no bearing on your total hauled