Farming (Core vs. Rim)

DeletedUser1511

I am sure you wouldn't be crap if you had all the tools and everything that the better players use :)

All the tools and everything the better players use :lol::lol:

What you mean like an internet connection......?

Dumb post is dumb.
There are no hidden super scripts out there. It just so happened that this world came out so we have dumb people and less dumb people.
And it doesn't take much intelligence to play tw, heck a basic concept of mathematics is enough. And if you can't play well despite that well guess what you are?

DeletedUser

All the tools and everything the better players use :lol::lol:

What you mean like an internet connection......?

Dumb post is dumb.
There are no hidden super scripts out there. It just so happened that this world came out so we have dumb people and less dumb people.
And it doesn't take much intelligence to play tw, heck a basic concept of mathematics is enough. And if you can't play well despite that well guess what you are?

Wow you are a ... don't want to get infracted.

It's called picking up people's spirits and making them feel better..

Being nice...

And yes, there are hidden scripts out there. I have been told a few but never used them because of how much of an unfair bonus they would have given.

DeletedUser8807

thanks IXXXI:)
Wardy you already know what i think of you

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I feel i would be better off with the extra 50m in res lost from the 14 days. Anyone who disagrees feel free to send

:lol:

50m res?

You'd be lucky to hit 1 mill res in your first 14 days. 10 days is usually around how long it takes for the top players to get their first million res hauled on a speed 1 world, right? So they might pull off 3-4 mill on this world, and from the looks of your account, top player is by no means the description I'd label it with.

EDIT: And to your argument about farming efficiency. Farming efficiency is not about how many attacks you send, it has to do with one of the following depending on whether you are talking about time efficiency or troop efficiency:

Amount of res farmed per amount of time spent farming.

Amount of res farmed per total troop carrying ability. (ie. If I can farm as much resource with 500 lc as someone else can with 800 I'm farming more efficiently than they are.)

But really, anyone arguing that rim farming isn't any easier than core farming needs to get a grip. If that were the case starting 5-6 days late and getting rank 1 before nobles would be impossible, but it's not, and I've in fact done it, the easier farming area I had with the late start enabled me to push HQ to 28 and still effortlessly run all queues concurrently which led to a 5.5 day late start being rank 1 17 days into the world (12 days after I started, 17 after the world started).

Being nice...

It's called lying; that's not nice.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lol, i said my ign several times. You've asked for it several times and I have told you.

Quad post. I guess some has been removed by the mod.

w11 Net, w30 net w35net w42net w5 uk. Played a few worlds. The farming has been the same in all accept the non growing barb worlds 11 & 35

Thats really quite odd, because someone good farming on the rim will have a much easier tiem farming than core. This is especially true on co.uk, where average player skill is lower than .net,s o unless you join the core and land with some proximity to a good player, farming is awfully good, and awfully easy.
If you assume that 14 days accounts for the 40 mil difference between you and IXXXI, you really have no knowledge of how farming works, especially because of the difference between core and rim farming.
Also, you haven't played for 5 years unless you speak german.

DeletedUser1511

Wow you are a ... don't want to get infracted.

Being nice...

And yes, there are hidden scripts out there. I have been told a few but never used them because of how much of an unfair bonus they would have given.
there may be hidden illegal scripts out there, but they are not used by better players, or at least they do not improve the skill of a player.

Also you seem like a bit of a dumbass

DeletedUser

there may be hidden illegal scripts out there, but they are not used by better players, or at least they do not improve the skill of a player.

Also you seem like a bit of a dumbass

How do I?

You do though.

There are no hidden super scripts out there.
there may be hidden illegal scripts out there
:icon_rolleyes:

People who I know use hidden scripts are high ranked players...
No 'sugar' that they don't improve the skill of a player, they just make everything so much easier and give an unfair advantage so players who like to play fair won't use them, even if they know them. Like me :)

DeletedUser

And your so Pro nibbler

Nibbler on 03.04.2011 at 10:01
The paladins weapons only work with the troops you send with it from the village it is stationed in.

i.e. you send a apaldin to a village with 2000 cats in it. it fights like a paladin, the cats have normal defence powers

Im pretty sure thats actualy true if im reading it right :)

And to say rim farming is easier all the time by definition isnt true of course, im on the rim, and not to far away is the account Nauz started and then just further away is the OTooles account co-played and experianced, you land in the rim between them and your farming is going to be just as competative as the core.... Im just saying lol ;)

DeletedUser1511

How do I?

You do though.

:icon_rolleyes:

People who I know use hidden scripts are high ranked players...
No 'sugar' that they don't improve the skill of a player, they just make everything so much easier and give an unfair advantage so players who like to play fair won't use them, even if they know them. Like me :)

Read the posts you quoted.
There are no hidden super scripts but there may be hidden illegal scripts.
This was a response to

"And yes, there are hidden scripts out there. I have been told a few but never used them because of how much of an unfair bonus they would have given."
My post quite cleary meant that there are no hidden scripts out there that are legal, which is made even more clear by the fact i differentiate and say there may be illegal hidden scripts out there.

You see there is this thing called script rules and scripts that are used by people have to be approved and as this thread will show you
omg he is right

So the moment a script becomes approved, it is published there. Since all the legal scripts are shown there, then you cannot have hidden legal scripts because they would not have been approved and would thus be illegal.

So by definition no hidden scripts can exist only illegal hidden scripts, although by becoming hidden a script becomes illegal blah blah blah.

Now either you knew that and were baiting me.
Or you are a dumbass

DeletedUser

Their are hidden super scripts, just they are also hidden illegal scripts :lol:

You see there is this thing called script rules and scripts that are used by people have to be approved and as this thread will show you
omg he is right

So the moment a script becomes approved, it is published there. Since all the legal scripts are shown there, then you cannot have hidden legal scripts because they would not have been approved and would thus be illegal.

So by definition no hidden scripts can exist only illegal hidden scripts, although by becoming hidden a script becomes illegal blah blah blah.

OMG I never knew that! Thanks for telling me!

Where did I say their are hidden legal scripts, by the way?

DeletedUser1511

OMG I never knew that! Thanks for telling me!

Where did I say their are hidden legal scripts, by the way?

You quoted me saying
There are no hidden super script but there are hidden illegal scripts. You then attempted to imply that i was contracting myself. My post quite clearly shows that i wasn't contradicting myself.

As for these so called illegal scripts, i have used more illegal scripts besides greasemonkey scripts. The advantage offered is minimal. Short of botting you do not gain a huge advantage from script and certainly not one that anyone who knows how to play the game cannot minimize or remove.

Hidden super scripts imply that these are scripts shared among a select few it does not imply that said scripts are illegal.

Do not try and worm your way out.
You tried to look clever and failed accept it and move on bro

DeletedUser

Never thought I'd see the day when agree with Wardy, but anyway

Yeah you were implying that there are hidden super scripts, if they were just hidden then they would still be legal. Which is not the case as every Legal script gets posted in the Scripts thread.

So in effect there are no scripts that are legal, that are also Hidden.

There is only illegal scripts(wouldnt say there hidden either :s google search u could easily get them, or like Wardy said Greasmonkey.

DeletedUser

Never thought I'd see the day when agree with Wardy, but anyway

Yeah you were implying that there are hidden super scripts, if they were just hidden then they would still be legal. Which is not the case as every Legal script gets posted in the Scripts thread.

So in effect there are no scripts that are legal, that are also Hidden.

There is only illegal scripts(wouldnt say there hidden either :s google search u could easily get them, or like Wardy said Greasmonkey.

How was I implying that there are hidden super scripts which are legal? :icon_confused:

Naww some people I know (EWLRI for example, scrambled letters and name cause I don't want to give away his identity) who writes his own illegal amazing scripts and keeps them private to him and maybe a few friends..

But yeah, I am sure there is a lot of illegal scripts availiable by a simple google search :)

Anyway, let's not derail this. Co-play is totally even play for people who don't have the time!

DeletedUser1511

How was I implying that there are hidden super scripts which are legal? :icon_confused:

Naww some people I know (EWLRI for example, scrambled letters and name cause I don't want to give away his identity) who writes his own illegal amazing scripts and keeps them private to him and maybe a few friends..

But yeah, I am sure there is a lot of illegal scripts availiable by a simple google search :)

Anyway, let's not derail this. Co-play is totally even play for people who don't have the time!
no one is this dumb

thanks IXXXI:)
Wardy you already know what i think of you
Who are you and why should i care what you think of me. I mean you obviously aren't important enough for me to remember you....

As for this thread it was an obvious piece of bait.
Only an idiot argues against co playing

the game has changed too much since the time it was not highly used

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:lol:

50m res?

You'd be lucky to hit 1 mill res in your first 14 days. 10 days is usually around how long it takes for the top players to get their first million res hauled on a speed 1 world, right? So they might pull off 3-4 mill on this world, and from the looks of your account, top player is by no means the description I'd label it with.

EDIT: And to your argument about farming efficiency. Farming efficiency is not about how many attacks you send, it has to do with one of the following depending on whether you are talking about time efficiency or troop efficiency:

Amount of res farmed per amount of time spent farming.

Amount of res farmed per total troop carrying ability. (ie. If I can farm as much resource with 500 lc as someone else can with 800 I'm farming more efficiently than they are.)

But really, anyone arguing that rim farming isn't any easier than core farming needs to get a grip. If that were the case starting 5-6 days late and getting rank 1 before nobles would be impossible, but it's not, and I've in fact done it, the easier farming area I had with the late start enabled me to push HQ to 28 and still effortlessly run all queues concurrently which led to a 5.5 day late start being rank 1 17 days into the world (12 days after I started, 17 after the world started).

It's called lying; that's not nice.

I didn't hit 1m in the first 14 days. I think i've been through this missing the last 14 days.

Efficiency. The word was defined in my post. It means exactltly that.

Anyone making an argument that core farming is harder is a total noob.

DeletedUser1511

I didn't hit 1m in the first 14 days. I think i've been through this missing the last 14 days.

ok assuming you have no one farming your res either in the core or rim.
Core farms start at 26 points no?
The further out you are on the rim or the longer you wait before you start the bigger advantage you have.
Its called an elavated start.
All villages may start with 1/1/0 mines going higher the higher the number of villages in the world.
Now if you are going to deny that someone who has 1/1/0 as the minimum for any possible farm will have an easier time farming than someone with 0/0/0
Then you are a noob.

DeletedUser

I lol'd.
Considering the top players have been getting 5 mil res per day on their best days currently, if you think that they have been getting 3.5 mil a day for 2 weeks, you really should learn about exponential growth. 2 weeks ago, I'd expect they were getting 2 mil a day, and now they are getting more, and now it will increase faster. Just because you can't farm as well, on the rim, don't hate.

Actually efficiency can mean many things:
the state or quality of being efficient; competency in performance.
accomplishment of or ability to accomplish a job with a minimum expenditure of time and effort: The assembly line increased industry's efficiency.
the ratio of the work done or energy developed by a machine, engine, etc., to the energy supplied to it, usually expressed as a percentage.
In terms of TW, efficiency can either be resources gained per farm run, per time, or per troop. All are valid definitions, and if you disagree, plainly you are wrong.

As for the last part, calling nauzhror a noob is like calling Bill gates a poor man. As a matter of fact, it is almost directly the same. Nauzhror is the worlds best TW player, and he is right.

In the core, good players are closer together. This means that more players are farming an area. In the rim, not only do barbs start out larger, but good players are spread further, letting the farming players farm more players with less competition. This makes rim farming efficiency go through the roof, because farm runs are rarely (if ever) empty.

DeletedUser

Considering the top players have been getting 5 mil res per day on their best days currently.

Right now is one of my best days, currently got...
Current records

Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world today (4.561.830 resources)!
Keep this record until midnight to get the award!

Plunderer of the day
You plundered the most villages in this world today (4.333 villages)!
Keep this record until midnight to get the award!

Let's see 9024 beat this at this stage?

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Right. I've been rank 1 on 20 worlds because I am a noob.

Please enlighten me with your extensive list of achievements that make me a noob compared to you.

*Nauzhror waits*

*Nauzhror waits some more...*

Yeah, right, didn't think so.