Farming (Core vs. Rim)

DeletedUser

How do people like you even manage get Internet access let alone register on this forum. :icon_neutral:

On topic: I looted 0.

Indeed, you can post complete dross like this.

A player can say bookmark farming is someway a special skill. How they survive is a mystery to me.

DeletedUser

The topic is farming. And how some noobs think bookmark farming is someway unknown.

DeletedUser

No it isn't unknown, it is what enables me to send 100x more attacks than you in the same minute. What is unknown to you, is saying something which isn't completely dumb.

DeletedUser

I've been able to bookmark farm for 5 years. So na advantage.

Back to my original point. You are really bad farmer. inefficient.

DeletedUser

Then please explain too us all how someone as grand as yourself farms 'efficiently'.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't continue trying to put some sense in him, it just encourages him to answer back, and when he does that he just further embarrasses the human race.

DeletedUser

yes. don't want you to waste your special farming skillz noob

DeletedUser6695

Nibbler i don't recall you ever being ranked in the top 5 during start up on uk so your farming clEarly isn't that efficient :/

DeletedUser

Played the core played the rim (Although not on the rim, this is the core in a real world). Game is the same. Makes no difference to me.

I would farm the same where ever I was.

If you'd be sending that high amounts of LC that you are sending know in the core, then you'd be doing rubbish.

Besides which i'm not on the rim.

You obviously don't know what the rim is. The rim is the edge of the world, K numbers are irrelevant. Because .co.uk worlds are so small, you are on the rim. The rim might move in the future, but right now, you're rim farming.

lol, i said my ign several times. You've asked for it several times and I have told you.

Quad post. I guess some has been removed by the mod.

w11 Net, w30 net w35net w42net w5 uk. Played a few worlds. The farming has been the same in all accept the non growing barb worlds 11 & 35

Can you please post what names you played under for those worlds and what rank you were? In fact, even your best rank would do. I seriously doubt you've ever made top twenty early world.

Unless you've hauled the most constantly on the worlds you've played, then you really can't criticize other people's farming methods or compare rim farming with core. I've hit constantly the highest hauled or one of the highest in nearly every single world I've played, which is more than you. Rim farming is much easier than core farming, which is the only reason why rim players eventually end up in the top twenty. Or do people who join late just happen to better every world than those who join early? :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Luca, my siggy isn't fake?:s

What the heck is this 9024 guy on about?
What's his ingame name?
Why is he making assumptions of my farming when he knows nothing? I have currently got over 110,000 plunders and I farm with 15 LC in each run and am close enough to the rim giving me a big advantage over some of the more experienced people right in the core, for example Iron Brew.

DeletedUser

What's his ingame name?
Why is he making assumptions of my farming when he knows nothing? I have currently got over 110,000 plunders and I farm with 15 LC in each run and am close enough to the rim giving me a big advantage over some of the more experienced people right in the core, for example Iron Brew.

He has actualy told u his ign before in the rate the player thread.

Its 'Nibbler'

DeletedUser7025

Bookmarks, special skill.

Noooobbb

ROFL

And your so Pro nibbler

Nibbler on 03.04.2011 at 10:01
The paladins weapons only work with the troops you send with it from the village it is stationed in.

i.e. you send a apaldin to a village with 2000 cats in it. it fights like a paladin, the cats have normal defence powers

DeletedUser9546

What's his ingame name?

It's a shame that 9024 will never be able to understand such things with his little amount of intelligence that he has. I am extremely close to the rim on this world, and I can't say much but my experience of being in premades and starting later in the game do have major differences. I've found farming being the easiest than ever on the rim because I dominate the area that I'm in and farm with 20lc per run.

What 9024 seems to believe is to win at this game, you've got to farm all the recourses at once instead of a constant supply of recourses flowing through your villages.

But hey, the only way possible of showing this guy how he is wrong is by placing him on the rim.

DeletedUser9546

Lol! No wonder he seems to think farming is so easy :p

I thought "themastermind" was a bad player... This guy seems to be topping him :D

DeletedUser8807

i cant really say anything on this
i can t bookmark, all i do is send about 20 farming runs a day.
And the highest points i ever reached was 15k
so im crap:S

DeletedUser

i cant really say anything on this
i can t bookmark, all i do is send about 20 farming runs a day.
And the highest points i ever reached was 15k
so im crap:S

I am sure you wouldn't be crap if you had all the tools and everything that the better players use :)

DeletedUser

Again, criticisms of a highly ranked player who is superior to you.

Please attempt to beat his plunderer and looter of the day records, and then you can perhaps justify your flagrant comments here.