Farming (Core vs. Rim)

DeletedUser

No your maths is crap. It's not my fault you flunked maths 101

I was here at the start of my account. I remember being there.

It is 14 days from now to the future that is missing (That you guys had). 4m a day on current rate, but esculates every day.

Stop sounding so ignorant and substandard. It's much harder to farm in the core compared to the rim. Don't waste your time arguing with me, haha. Too many have tried and failed. :icon_rolleyes:

Credit to CF for letting me know that there was an opportunity to dig my claws into something. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Stop sounding so ignorant and substandard. It's much harder to farm in the core compared to the rim. Don't waste your time arguing with me, haha. Too many have tried and failed. :icon_rolleyes:

Credit to CF for letting me know that there was an opportunity to dig my claws into something. :icon_wink:

Continue to sound Insightful and Original. It's much easier to hunt in the rim compared to the core. Do invest your time and argue with me, Doh! So little have not tried and succeeded. :icon_cool:

Kudos to Adellion for not letting me know there was not an opportunity to lightly touch my fingerprints onto nothing. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Why do i suddenly want to interfere with this stuff that has nothing to do with me? guh, i need to stop doing that. Wellwell, just this once.

Adellion, you almost never managed to win an argument, one of the reasons was that you managed to claim different things from one week to the other/at the same time >:

This was just for old times, i love to argue about/point out stuff and it is a pain for both me due to the consequences and other, but i never learn.

And i agree, its harder to farm in the core than the rim normally.

DeletedUser

What's your ingame name? You never seemed to reveal that? :eek:

Nice quad post by the way :)

Yes, me and Luca started a little late and my account has been solo until I nobled Belle Morte's villages (after I nobled them) with occasional logins from Hossain but only maximum of a minute a day (average) because he has been too busy.

If you really think there is no difference in core and rim farming you must have not played very many worlds and not have too much experience..

DeletedUser

lol, i said my ign several times. You've asked for it several times and I have told you.

Quad post. I guess some has been removed by the mod.

w11 Net, w30 net w35net w42net w5 uk. Played a few worlds. The farming has been the same in all accept the non growing barb worlds 11 & 35

DeletedUser

Must mean you don't know how to farm efficiently then.

ps. Will, when you planning on saying your sig is fake? :D

DeletedUser

Sorry Luca thought you were talking to me.

So he's not really IXXXI? Or the original.

So you are basically agreeing that farming is the same whereever you spawn.

DeletedUser

Sorry Luca thought you were talking to me.

So he's not really IXXXI? Or the original.

So you are basically agreeing that farming is the same whereever you spawn.
Will plays the IXXXI account in-game and on the forum, is there anything else to know?

And I'm not sure how you managed to interpret "Must mean you don't know how to farm efficiently then." to mean that farming is the same wherever, because it isn't.

DeletedUser

I'm saying it is and always has been. So my contention is that you are failing to farm efficiently.

And before you come back with biggest farming stats. That's because you choose to sit there and farm and choose to do other things.

It would help if you said who you were talking. If it was IXXXI, no your comment doesn't have that meaning at all. Not in any way clear.

DeletedUser

I bet you on most days my farming efficiency is much better than yours, my rate of resources looted per minute spent farming is probably a lot higher than yours. And do read this well, as it has nothing to do with the amount of time you're farming that rate has to do with the way you farm.

DeletedUser

Thats not likely. As you send nearly 6 times the attacks and only yeild twice as much. So one third of my efficiency.

You started earlier so the barbs should be bigger and therefore yeild more.

For example IXXXI averages 570 per attack i get well over 1500. It takes the same time for me to send an attack as it does him. In no way is that more efficient

DeletedUser

Thats not likely. As you send nearly 6 times the attacks and only yeild twice as much. So one third of my efficiency.

For example IXXXI averages 570 per attack i get well over 1500. It takes the same time for me to send an attack as it does him. In no way is that more efficient

I think through past experiences playiing against Luca, by his side, and indeed coplaying with him; I can safely say that his farming capabilities are far superior to yours, unless you are suggesting you are some Nauzhror-level start-up prodigy... and even then Luca would still pose a significant challenge. I'm not sure what you seek to gain from arguing with someone whose proven himself as a former rank 1 at startup... >_>

Why do i suddenly want to interfere with this stuff that has nothing to do with me? guh, i need to stop doing that. Wellwell, just this once.

Adellion, you almost never managed to win an argument, one of the reasons was that you managed to claim different things from one week to the other/at the same time >:

This was just for old times, i love to argue about/point out stuff and it is a pain for both me due to the consequences and other, but i never learn.

And i agree, its harder to farm in the core than the rim normally.

If you are going to agree with me, then do so. If you do not agree with me, say so. Don't spew irrelevancies or troll me. Cheers.

DeletedUser

Again you prove to everyone that you can't read. By farming efficiency I don't mean the ratio of attacks sent to resources looted, but the ratio (as I wrote above, but which it seems you were incapable of mentally processing) of resources looted over time spent farming. As when you farm the real thing you want to be efficient about is time, not the amount of attacks you sent, although the two things are at times closely correlated.

If someone farms for 30 minutes manages to loot 1 million resources, and someone else farms for 1 hour but manages to loot 3 million resources, who do you think is more efficient?

Now before answering with your usual load of gibberish, please take a deep breath, read again what I wrote, spend more than 2 seconds thinking about what you are going to say and if you have any brain cells left, then you'll just stop answering and save yourself more public embarrassment.

DeletedUser

If you struggle with basic maths please say.

It takes me the same time to send an attack as it does you. You just get less from that attack. You sent more attacks and therefore spend more time

By the definition of efficient (Achieving maximum productivity with minimum wasted effort or expense.). You are less efficient.

DeletedUser745

It takes me the same time to send an attack as it does you.
Check that again.

You just get less from that attack.
And why is that? Because their mouse clicking fingers are not as pretty as yours? No! Because they have more competetion in their area. Less barbs, more people raiding them. Not quite so on the rim. Been there.

DeletedUser

Check that again.

And why is that? Because their mouse clicking fingers are not as pretty as yours? No! Because they have more competetion in their area. Less barbs, more people raiding them. Not quite so on the rim. Been there.

Yawn, so old rubbish. You are there rocker, you internally nobled there.

"and why is that", Did you even read it, or just came out with some rubbish you always do. Let me help you I said "I can send attacks at the same pace as mehmehmeh" No special finger arrangement. None implied no said. But I'm guessing another player that send more attacks in a day than I send in week.

DeletedUser745

"and why is that", Did you even read it, or just came out with some rubbish you always do. Let me help you I said "I can send attacks at the same pace as mehmehmeh" No special finger arrangement. None implied no said. But I'm guessing another player that send more attacks in a day than I send in week.
No, I 'was' there. Had stopped playing a while back, someone else is incharge of the account now. And don't tell me you'd leave an internal noble and let it go barb if one comes up near you:icon_rolleyes:

For a change, I didn't come out with random rubbish this time... I was not questionint if you can send attacks at mehemehmeh's pace, I was questioning why they get less resources from the farms around them than you. You say you send less attacks then them and still haul as much. Well, thats because you probably send more troops to farm, and they come full handed... while nearer the core, even 10LCs have a hard time getting a full haul. But I guess you're just incapable of understanding other person's point of view and just go ahead ranting with the same idea that you have made up in your mind.

Gonna leave you in peace now. Good thing you left the tribe :lol: And joined WINGE...hehe..

DeletedUser

No actually you probably can't, as I doubt you bookmark or anything of the sort. You assume we all play this game at your level, whereas in fact we are all a hundred steps ahead of you in terms of skill and understanding of the game mechanics.