Uk8 Coplayer discussion

DeletedUser9173

Hmm i see i may have presented my arguement wrong then. Since my point is merely that you do not have to benefit from increased activity to benefit from coplaying.
Heck having someone who is online at the same time as you, and you cannot be bothered to farm is an advantage in it self. Take the early lc stages when you are still 1-2 lc farming. Some like to just run bookmarks or scripts, some like do it manualy. Either way it is a chore, unless you like that, in which case you are pretty wierd....

Having someone to take over when you are bored is an advantage in my eyes.Althought its not an activity advantage since you are still around... If that makes sense.

Basically it takes less effort to play, which i think means more than activity since the advantage produced by activity is limited by how much effort is excerted once active. If that makes sense...

oh noes! i am basically just pretty weird - i really quite like farming (i like ironing too - super weirdo!)

i did used to get a bit annoyed by co playing - but seeing as it is available to anyone to do this so long as they are sufficiently sociable and able to communicate with their coplayer then seems ok to me

i think most people that play any game either on the pooter or irl can think of rules they would like better -if it annoys them that much then they should play a different game (shrug)

i will never be super dooper hair flicking player - but mostly that is me - i know that as i am basically insomniac and addicted - there must be stuff i dont know how to do - or i am not aggressive enough or get the build wrong or something

i used to think it was because others co played but over the course of many worlds i can see what kind of player i am - and can see that many coplayed accs have gone down the pan - solos have excelled and vice versa

maybe if i was closer to the top then i would think the co playing was the difference between positions - (but i guess if i cared about that i would try harder)

DeletedUser

ok this may sound stupid but i do alot of sits so whats the differnce between me sitting a account 9 till 5 while tribe members work to a co-player on many a world ive had about 5 accounts at a time while players work 9 till 5 or nights this is 5 days a week but they repay the favour this tends to slow down later on as these players tend to quit.

same as if tribes have american players for example who do sits they can do nights while you cover days not co players but basically am if you get what i mean

(excuse spelling and stuff had a few beers lol)

DeletedUser

ok this may sound stupid but i do alot of sits so whats the differnce between me sitting a account 9 till 5 while tribe members work to a co-player on many a world ive had about 5 accounts at a time while players work 9 till 5 or nights this is 5 days a week but they repay the favour this tends to slow down later on as these players tend to quit.

same as if tribes have american players for example who do sits they can do nights while you cover days not co players but basically am if you get what i mean

(excuse spelling and stuff had a few beers lol)

eh could be the fact u wouldnt have to sit those 5 accounts if they had co-players for the times there offline. Thus meaning it dsnt become to much for you(whos doing the sitting of 5 accounts)

You also said there usualy the ones who quit...so whats the point of sitting them in the first place?

Also if your sitting 5 accounts every day then you can't have any co-ordination from them, so all 6 accounts(your and those 5) can't attack the same player, can't defend each other, can't send resources to each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
i really quite like farming (i like ironing too - super weirdo!)

Would you like to, err, co-play me on every future world? I can promise rank 1 on every single one as long as you continue to enjoy farming :lol:

DeletedUser5582

Would you like to, err, co-play me on every future world? I can promise rank 1 on every single one as long as you continue to enjoy farming :lol:

Lol is like asking her out on a date?!?! All nervous but holds out the promise at the end of eternal happiness and awesomesauyness (don't go there potty minds)

Nauzhror you smoothie you! Who would have thought that you were like a cashmere codpiece with mouse?

DeletedUser9173

Lol is like asking her out on a date?!?! All nervous but holds out the promise at the end of eternal happiness and awesomesauyness (don't go there potty minds)

Nauzhror you smoothie you! Who would have thought that you were like a cashmere codpiece with mouse?

waaaah! too funny - what do you think - will he let me down? sounds fun nauz

Actually - having my perfect morning - farming - then ironing too - very satisfying (there should be an 'easily pleased' icon)

DeletedUser

drink less beer :icon_wink:
blasphemy!

Sia9d.jpg

and to stay on topic :D

hmmm we should find more people who like farming lol, they sure would find lots of people who would want to coplay them haha (and it might mean they like ironing too...possibly cooking and washing too? :lol:)

DeletedUser

Don't get why you need a co play when you have a night bonus.

DeletedUser

Don't get why you need a co play when you have a night bonus.

So i take it you never bothered to read any of the post in this thread then:icon_rolleyes:

Think u miss the fact that people work/go to school/college/ University e.t.c so some days they might not be on from like 8-9am up until 5-6pm whereas those who dont work for whatever reason and can be on during the day get an advantage...that those players can't defend/snipe cos there offline...so a co-player to make up at least some of those times helps. Plus the advantages of having someone on wen you are doing watever during the day to farm helps.

And you know....TW isn't like the highest thing on everyone's agenda people have other commitments like Kid's, a wife/GF so don't spend that much time on TW.

You see now? Basicly am saying stop whining

DeletedUser

So i take it you never bothered to read any of the post in this thread then:icon_rolleyes:

Think u miss the fact that people work/go to school/college/ University e.t.c so some days they might not be on from like 8-9am up until 5-6pm whereas those who dont work for whatever reason and can be on during the day get an advantage...that those players can't defend/snipe cos there offline...so a co-player to make up at least some of those times helps. Plus the advantages of having someone on wen you are doing watever during the day to farm helps.

And you know....TW isn't like the highest thing on everyone's agenda people have other commitments like Kid's, a wife/GF so don't spend that much time on TW.

You see now? Basicly am saying stop whining

Dude your whining.

I'm saying I don't see the need. But different strokes for different fokes

DeletedUser

Dude your whining.

I'm saying I don't see the need. But different strokes for different fokes

I am? I never whined...I backed up my opinion of why I don't care if u co-play or not everyone has there reason's for doing it, and everyone can do it.

You dont' see the need :icon_confused: I just told u why people need it,so there account does not suffer when there offline, most people that play here live in the UK, so the night bous is time when there sleeping, people have work etc (like I pointed out) so can maybe only be online a couple hours in the evening, to give there account a decent activity rate they get a co-player to make up some of those hours.

What part don't you understand? Or is it the fact you'd rather not read anything and just blab away with useless post's and not back it up with anything except
' I dnt see the need !!1!1!!'

DeletedUser

The game was designed one player one account.

Yes people do it all the time. It doesn't necessarily follow that is the right thing to do.

Yes I could climb the rankings by getting someone else to do the work for me. But I am capable of doing it myself. I

I have one account, i need no help. I don't come to TW to substitute for a social life (My pub sent 1 minute iphone trains are legendary, lol)

I can see the appeal, I still don't see the need

DeletedUser

The game was designed one player one account.

Yes people do it all the time. It doesn't necessarily follow that is the right thing to do.

Yes I could climb the rankings by getting someone else to do the work for me. But I am capable of doing it myself. I

I have one account, i need no help. I don't come to TW to substitute for a social life (My pub sent 1 minute iphone trains are legendary, lol)

I can see the appeal, I still don't see the need

Say's who? you show me where it says that this game is designed for 1 person only?
You may say 'but yeah you can only register one email adress' And? theres nothing anywhere that says it has to be one player.

Lolol what are you blabbering about now, the right thing to do? Who are you to decide that co-playing is right or wrong?

Kl you say you don't need help, thats your choice to do it solo. Other people want to co-play and theve got every right to do it, just like you have.

Also I co-play, but I don't co play to climb rankings. I do it because I have other commitments, and would rather somone was on my account at least sometimes that I am away to do something about attacks and maybe farm a little.

Dude...nobody cares about your 1 minute trains, nor did I sayanything about anyone playing TW for a social life substitute, where you got that from is beyond me.

DeletedUser

Dude stop whining.

All isaid was i don't see the need to have a co player.

DeletedUser

Dude stop whining.

All isaid was i don't see the need to have a co player.

Still don't see where I whined(please show me)

All I said was why people maybe want to co-play. You on the other hand are saying random stuff with nothing to back it up.

Can't you come up with a better reply on why you don't see the need other than replying with what I said to you:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You were whining about comittments. The ones that everyone has.

Most choose not to co play, even with those comittments.

DeletedUser8468

Meechan is right, you've clearly not read much of the thread where all that you say has been debated and solidly disproved.