Uk8 Coplayer discussion

DeletedUser

Yes sure.

I'm top 20 and play 30 mins a day.

If anyone needs someone to co play for 15 minutes a day they are just noobs. As it always used to be.

If you needed help you weren't just a noob, you were lazy too

lololol there is no way u play 30 mins a day m8, why lie about something that you clearly can't back up.

Edit: Would love to see proof of that :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dude takes you longer than that past you first villa.

Dumb and useless jump instantly to mind.

Recruit takes 30 secs a day
mint takes 30 secs a day
build takes 2 mins a day.

150 farming run takes 5 mins tops. I do 4 a day tops. Gives me 7-8 mins to piss around on the forum.

I'

DeletedUser

mint takes 30 secs a day

150 farming run takes 5 mins tops. I do 4 a day tops. Gives me 7-8 mins to piss around on the forum.

I'

Well we all know tht is lies...al anyone has to do is look at the times of you posting and notice that youv been online for hours at a time:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes sure.

I'm top 20 and play 30 mins a day.

If anyone needs someone to co play for 15 minutes a day they are just noobs. As it always used to be.

If you needed help you weren't just a noob, you were lazy too

You've been posting on the forums since 10 am, over 7 hours ago. Really don't see the point why you bother lying. I haven't checked, but I'm sure your growth monitor probably also says you're on from around 10 am - 11 pm. If not, then please post publicly that you are willing for an in-game mod to post the times you've been playing tribal wars.

DeletedUser

mint takes 30 secs a day

I'

Well I have a 7.5mil account to run and a 4mil account on W44 and W53 ontop of these and the 7.5mil one is solo played by me. Both I am in a world war right now. (in Storm W44 and Drama! W53)

I send more than 150... Let's see, got about 20k probably more LC count. Send 15 in each run... 20,000/15 = 1333. According to your logic that is about 44 minutes? It takes a lot longer than that..

7-8 mins to 'piss around on the forum'? You have been here for HOURS.

DeletedUser

I've been on my pc for hours. Funnily enough that what i use for my job.

As for the rest your very slow. Net world, try rally point scripts there are quite a few of them

DeletedUser

I've been on my pc for hours. Funnily enough that what i use for my job.

As for the rest your very slow. Net world, try rally point scripts there are quite a few of them

Don't you think I already use them? :lol:
What about tagging. Sometimes have to tag 1000's of attacks. Takes ages.

W53 is one of the fastest .net worlds so why are you saying 'very slow'? :icon_rolleyes:

Yeah if you been using forums, no doubt you've been playing the game. Get back to work.

DeletedUser

Well we all know tht is lies...al anyone has to do is look at the times of you posting and notice that youv been online for hours at a time:icon_rolleyes:

I have a pc, and work from it. I logged in a 7am did some admin for 10 mins, posted a few reports at mid dayish. that was my lot. must have invested 8 minutes so far. Can someone co play the other 8 minutes for me. cause i'm useless (Sarcasm for fools)

DeletedUser

I have a pc, and work from it. I logged in a 7am did some admin for 10 mins, posted a few reports at mid dayish. that was my lot. must have invested 8 minutes so far. Can someone co play the other 8 minutes for me. cause i'm useless (Sarcasm for fools)

If that is so, then allow a mod to post youve only been online for 8 minutes today.....

They dnt hav to give specific times, but they can certainly give you a rough view of how long youv been online today.

Or are you too scared youl get caught out to be a liar to do it?

DeletedUser

What's lies?
Go on, post some times and prove I am on line hours at a time..

DeletedUser

Ah okay :) Would help if he actually quoted.

You would've thought that from trolling a thread so much, he would've learnt to quote, but oh well...

If you, 0924, play 10 hours a day, and two coplayers each play 5 hours a day on the account (assuming efficient use of time), is this (in your definition) EQUAL in terms of total effort put into the account, or unfair in terms of total effort put into the account?

Your answer may be used to formulate an opinion on your intelligence, for the record. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser1511

You would've thought that from trolling a thread so much, he would've learnt to quote, but oh well...

If you, 0924, play 10 hours a day, and two coplayers each play 5 hours a day on the account (assuming efficient use of time), is this (in your definition) EQUAL in terms of total effort put into the account, or unfair in terms of total effort put into the account?

Your answer may be used to formulate an opinion on your intelligence, for the record. :icon_cool:

if both accounts efficiently use their time, and cover roughly the same block, because lets be honest there are some time periods where farming is better than others, at least early on which would affect growth, and total effort does not really matter as much as how much the people the people actually enjoy farming or whatever.
Because some people do micro farm like mad, which although my require more effort on their behalf, it is something they enjoy so much it feels to them like less effort.

At the end of the day tw just comes down to passion.

But i seriously can't believe how stupid some of the stuff being posted here is.

Oh and because i promised i would ask.
About BI how many if of your members were full o at start up. I know there were some, this may be random but i have an arguement to solve

DeletedUser6695

Wardy you just changed your point, you said they were full O. You never specified a time of the game :p

Anyway coplaying isn't going to stop so I feel this argument is quite pointless :(

DeletedUser

I still beleive one account one player. If you need help you find a good tribe.

Despite the illusuions of certain people. In 2006, you were treated with total derision if you were unable to maintain one account on your own.

If it's here to stay, then I think TW isn't. Because you condemn local servers to 30-40 paying players and I doubt that is financially viable.

No one has come up with a compelling argument for it.

DeletedUser1511

I still beleive one account one player. If you need help you find a good tribe.

Despite the illusuions of certain people. In 2006, you were treated with total derision if you were unable to maintain one account on your own.

If it's here to stay, then I think TW isn't. Because you condemn local servers to 30-40 paying players and I doubt that is financially viable.

No one has come up with a compelling argument for it.

yeah and in the 1920's Racism was acceptable in america. Just because something was a certain way in the past does not mean it was better back then.
Heck in 2006 tw had a very small player base.

And if you think tw is here to stay you obviously haven't notice how fast it is loosing players.

As for no one coming up for a compelling arguement for coplaying. No one needs to, only idiots argue against it. I have yet to see one decent player complain about the advantages brought on by coplaying. The more you understand about the game, the less you care about such minor things :)

DeletedUser

You lost me JP

It was your wife villa.

I asked for support while some one else took it, helping out one of your tribe mates. However mate as I remember afeter a week you couldn't manage to organise it. You also couldn't organise any support to hold it. I backtimed.

I had to organise someone to build it properly before i took it. he's you tribe mate ask him

DeletedUser7369

You lost me JP

It was your wife villa.

I asked for support while some one else took it, helping out one of your tribe mates. However mate as I remember afeter a week you couldn't manage to organise it. You also couldn't organise any support to hold it. I backtimed.

I had to organise someone to build it properly before i took it. he's you tribe mate ask him

Oo you can backtime. I'm impressed. We actually said we didn't want to waste troops defending it. That doesn't make it ok to pass the sit and noble it without permission of the account owner. But if I was bothered it would be an in game complaint rather than a dig that even with free villages you are sadly lacking in point and villages.