Smile?'s 40+ trains Vs Notheragen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

wow proud of taking a barb.

Must be a all new high for you and your tribe *shakes head in disgust*

The quality of my new enemys is so great they can noble barbs, how ever will i keep up. I take 1 they take a barb. Thats the ticket to winning the world :-/

DeletedUser8534

Yes it is my best conquer ever.

I am very proud of it.

I cant take enemy villas so I just barb munch all the time so I can point whore and maybe look like I know what I'm doing :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8534

I thought it was what you do seeing as the number 1 tribe allow it in abundance lately

Sparkys 21 (713|513) K57 1,559 Barbarian sparkywinger09 [=FATE=] 2011-05-12 18:12:17
Barbarian village (707|432) K47 1,540 Barbarian coopstar [=FATE=] 2011-05-12 17:49:17
Barbarian village (571|357) K35 2,486 Barbarian mayoForSam [=FATE=] 2011-05-11 09:47:57
502 vensik village (614|686) K66 1,532 Barbarian vinekrages [=FATE=] 2011-05-10 08:30:52
Coops 10 (704|435) K47 1,561 Barbarian coopstar [=FATE=] 2011-05-07 08:23:57
043 Scared? (512|611) K65 1,501 Barbarian killakid10 [=FATE=] 2011-05-06 19:18:37
012 (573|405) K45 1,510 Barbarian Dad Ace [=FATE=] 2011-05-06 06:17:27
060 (636|337) K36 1,513 Barbarian Dad Ace [=FATE=] 2011-05-06 04:15:35
Survivors Club (614|626) K66 1,510 Barbarian Laban [=FATE=] 2011-05-05 20:28:54
LIVERPOOL (700|433) K47 1,515 Barbarian I see dead people [=FATE=]
Barbarian village (619|574) K56 1,534 Barbarian the nurse [=FATE=]
052 (654|380) K36 1,504 Barbarian Dad Ace [=FATE=]

They are just this month and just the barbs. There are plenty more from last month and loads of villas took under 2.5k.

1 rule for 1 eh??

DeletedUser

ive been here for a few hours and you try and judge me ? you crazy.

Judge me in a month when you have 0 and i have at least 20-30 enemy villas ;)

Gosh youre amazing, id find a pic to show how amazing but your sillyness is rubbing off unfortunatly

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8195

Oh dear =FATE=, what have you done?? I thought we'd got UK4 past all this ego crap, now look what you've done!!! Brought another person onto this world...

=FATE='s barb stats are far worse than ours, so don't start...

Tell us what account you are on; you can't say stuff like this and then hide!

DeletedUser8534

And where in my post have I judged you???

You're the one who is doing the judging.

I merely point out that your tribe too are taking barbs to which you have already judged and flamed WET for.

If you send me a pic of yourself then maybe it will fit the profile of how retarded you call me

DeletedUser

Ahh the ego blah blah blah.

You also must have an ego to try and pull me up on it, other wise you would ignore me and/or not say anything about it. Yet here you are trying to make a point out of it ;)

Im on the battle field me matey, come get some and see if i can back my words with the actions i promise, i guarentee i can

DeletedUser8195

Judging again - ask anyone on this world and they'll tell you how much of an ego I have!!! So stop being such a meanie and get lost...

DeletedUser8782

Judging again - ask anyone on this world and they'll tell you how much of an ego I have!!! So stop being such a prick and get lost...

But you have a Huge ego dont you :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Ahhhh jimmy such greatness, such awesome words. You have to fall in to menial put downs to make a point, sad really. And to be fair what ive seen i wouldnt have much of an ego with such pitiful skills. My ego is directly linked to my IG ability, just the absolute top of anything you can offer.

And the grrrrr big man show me pic, is there some intrest in my sexual attraction? Why would you need a pic, do my words turn you on so much you also need a pic to fantasise about me in your head visually and mentally :icon_surprised:.

I love nubs, there the best kind of player all about this and not IG skill :icon_redface:

DeletedUser8534

And the grrrrr big man show me pic, is there some intrest in my sexual attraction? Why would you need a pic, do my words turn you on so much you also need a pic to fantasise about me in your head visually and mentally :icon_surprised:.

Yes please

DeletedUser8195

My god you're sad hahaha. I bet these IG skills are your whole life. I personally think RL qualities and skills are far more important then spending your days 'conquering enemies'

DeletedUser

My god you're sad hahaha. I bet these IG skills are your whole life. I personally think RL qualities and skills are far more important then spending your days 'conquering enemies'

YEt you are here and i am here in TW.

Strangely weird right? You have such awesome RL you play TW just like me. And being good is a mechanical thing, there are certain things you come to understand which can make you the greatest player ever with minimal commitment, but you would know this cos at this time youre spending quality time with your family and friends, not typing to a stranger on the web right :icon_redface:

Also if you feel RL is better, why you tapping them keys, and one of the top ranked players, hmmm questions much !

DeletedUser8195

If you'd like to compare RL's, go for it. You start, I bet you your RL is in a worse state than mine!

DeletedUser

why would i give you details of my life lol the mear fact you want to compare is tragic at best.

You cant give an answer as to why youre tappin those keys to a stranger after saying you have such an amazing RL. I claimed nothing in RL you did, but here you are.

I mean Comparing life on the web is like being a dwarf among midgets, infact ok

Im the richest man in the world (including any woman)

I have the highest IQ in the world

I have the biggest man hood ever recorded

Im osama bin laden reincarnated 20 sum year ago

I won gold at the athletics for pointing out how dumb some ppl are.

The list is inexhaustable, plz go play the game how you want and ill come back in a few months and say i told you so

Thanks and good night oh wait ur already alseep cos ur life is so amazing *rolls eyes*

DeletedUser7797

My friend it may be hard for people to judge you if you don't declare which account you are playing......................

I have seen many people appear on the forums and boast about how they will sort out a world.

I have seen many fail.

As I was told many years ago, paper never refuses ink, and I think in the new generation the internet never refuses a thread.

I'm sure that you are a wonderful player but it is hard to judge if we don't know which account you are on.

It is easy to flame from the wings, please join in and join the fun, without the disguise

Red (Noob involved with WET)

DeletedUser

I 100% agree with you redleg.

BUt the account i took today can have no bearing on me, as it isnt my account. So what use is it knowing which one?

Which is why i will not show which it is ;) but will allow myself time to show on the field and then reveal the account when i can be judged from this day and have a record showin what I have done.

Ill happily post much of my work on many other wolds if that makes you fell any better, just so you have a taste.

DeletedUser

what account have you been GIVEN... youre right we'll judge you on what you do... do your worst fella and good luck to you... please say you dont need it because that will make you look even more stupid in a months time... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.