Smile?'s 40+ trains Vs Notheragen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7797

I 100% agree with you redleg.

BUt the account i took today can have no bearing on me, as it isnt my account. So what use is it knowing which one?

Which is why i will not show which it is ;) but will allow myself time to show on the field and then reveal the account when i can be judged from this day and have a record showin what I have done.

Ill happily post much of my work on many other wolds if that makes you fell any better, just so you have a taste.

The reason I ask you to reveal yourself now is so that we level the playing field. If you are a truly great player I am sure that you can handle this?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The reason ask you to reveal yourself now is so that we level the playing field. If you are a truly great player I am sure that you can handle this?

You have basicaly the time and date of me joing what more you want lol.

Or do you want to mass OP me :icon_razz: please many tried many failed and some amazing players also.

All you need to know is i am as good as i say i am. But i do like the publicity makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :icon_razz:

DeletedUser7797

You have basicaly the time and date of me joing what more you want lol.

Or do you want to mass OP me :icon_razz: please many tried many failed and some amazing players also.

All you need to know is i am as good as i say i am. But i do like the publicity makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :icon_razz:

But you aren't getting any publicity because we don't know who you are!

And I for one don't really care about when you joined I just like people to be up-front and straight talking.

I find it disappointing when people talk the talk from a distance but then disappear into the shadows.

We may or may not mass OP you but surely you should welcome that as it will prove how good you are?:)

DeletedUser

But you aren't getting any publicity because we don't know who you are!

And I for one don't really care about when you joined I just like people to be up-front and straight talking.

I find it disappointing when people talk the talk from a distance but then disappear into the shadows.

We may or may not mass OP you but surely you should welcome that as it will prove how good you are?:)

mate wi the 4-5 second trains id cry, im used to 120ms and not worrying. Ive taken tribes your size alone not won but drawn a few after months wi an account this size.

Lemme do my thang, kick ur ass then we can talk stats at a later points, you bore me trying to use psychology to reveal the account, its a shocking attempt at best.

Im right in your face and if you attacked youd see but you dont, this war is going at a snails pace, this close and personal id expect 10k incoming yet i have nothing, i attack no retaliation, i scout no retaliation. jesus this is guna be the 100 year war, things need shaking up and im just the man for the job.

Im not hard to find IG, mails check spelling, COAs changed, activety change sweet lord now im telling you how to play the game IG yet you shud know this, whats tjay all about.

Any way ill annoy you all tomorrow in the hope we get some sort of tangable responce toodle pips

DeletedUser

I know who you are and it isn't Jesus Christ.

well quickly please enlighten the masses of your tribe and send after i sleep to at least gimme something to do tomoz, oh but attack ID, dammit tells me when you sent so i know what it is, oh well you can try i suppose

DeletedUser7797

I know who it is...............

The Phantom :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8534

Its Killakid10 he playing on now but obviously don't know who he is originally

Has an ego like adellion though

DeletedUser

well quickly please enlighten the masses of your tribe and send after i sleep to at least gimme something to do tomoz, oh but attack ID, dammit tells me when you sent so i know what it is, oh well you can try i suppose

Will you mail me in game if I correctly attack you?

DeletedUser8534

Shane its Rad on the killakid account

More flaming and jibberish on the forums :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ermmm...no :lol: can't be bothered to read the last two pages lol

DeletedUser6695

Please just ignore him WET, he seems to lack people skills and struggles to portray and ego well either.

@op or anyone who knows did Grant actually take a vill?

DeletedUser

Check tw stats to see if he did, sheesh these kids want everything doing for em these days

DeletedUser

From the time he made the thread saying his intentions.

Side 1:
Players: Notheragen
Side 2:

Timeframe: 10/05/2011 15:43:00 to 13/05/2011 08:25:33

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0