As was said on the forum, UK likes to do things slightly different ~ UK10

DeletedUser

Wouldn't it be better if all 10 villages appeared at the same time?

Would probably cause less arguments, maybe with pre-defined evenly spaced locations, but that are not released so people dont know where they will be.... until someone finds the first one, then it will be fun trying to work out where the others are :)

DeletedUser9598

^^^ what would happen if these 'special' vils were evenly split between tribes when the world came to an end?

DeletedUser282

Is the setting I've seen on .net speed rounds with tribe lock going to be implemented?
The on where if you attack a tribe mate the attack just visits as if the guy is in sleep mode?

DeletedUser

when will the world close to new registrations? or will that be when you feel like it as usual?

DeletedUser9852

That village thing is pretty cool ;) id hate to have one spawn right next to me -.-

DeletedUser9598

Im just going to be picky for the sake of it now :icon_biggrin:

What would happen if:

Tribe-Rank-Special Vils
A -1 -2
B -2 -4
C- 3- 4

A scenario such as the above were to happen

DeletedUser1410

[tt]Start fev 2012 then every two months last being august 2013[/tt]

so 10 or so then sorry Tracey didn't see the 2013 lol

Also the special villages are they going to be like army camps? IE the tribe can control them? or is it a case of who ever takes the village is in control of the village? IE its buildings and troops that are built init?

DeletedUser4

so 10 or so then sorry Tracey didn't see the 2013 lol

Also the special villages are they going to be like army camps? IE the tribe can control them? or is it a case of who ever takes the village is in control of the village? IE its buildings and troops that are built init?

[tt]Its going to be whoever nobles them controls them I have put in a request for a new config if this works out so that more worlds can be made along these lines whereby it will be more tribe based but as always someone has to start these things off to try them for it to move forward[/tt]

DeletedUser9598

Haha i detect you do not like having your name shortened, apologise.

Also cheers for the answer, sounds pretty good to me :)

Guess ill see you all there

DeletedUser9748

I love the tribe lock and most of the settings, but I fear these Mega villages. It's a nice and interesting thing to try, but I believe the winner tribe should not be based only the amount of villages they nobled but on the general score they have on the world. Until the tribe lock comes you can see some alternative ideas so no worries there.

It is similar to w27 on net where when you started you were placed to a random tribe with random members and no duke. The duke was being elected through voting on the tribe forum and you could not leave this tribe until 4-5 months had passed. Then you could stay on the tribe or go to a different one. That was interesting too ;)