As was said on the forum, UK likes to do things slightly different ~ UK10

DeletedUser4

Tribe leave: Turned off Feb 1st 2012 (means no leave after this date)

does that mean you can still join tribes if you are not in a tribe at this date

[tt]Yes and had you read the whole thread you would have found I had already answered it once before[/tt]

DeletedUser

ha ha but can someone answer my question

Someone already asked that question AND got an answer, all you needed to do was read the thread.

Any suggestions of sticking bonfires in these mega villages when they appear or stacking barbs of any kind won't work as outside support is turned off??

Great sounding world, love the fake limit and i think i'm one of the few that like church worlds and with a nice original twist thrown in, will be defo having a crack at this!

DeletedUser

wow

as my world draws to a close, this one will open up just like when one door shuts another one opens....

Just hope i can play both worlds.

Can you mail me when this one starts and i will join
Jakes1
:paladin:

DeletedUser282

Is the setting I've seen on .net speed rounds with tribe lock going to be implemented?
The on where if you attack a tribe mate the attack just visits as if the guy is in sleep mode?

This so very important question, can I have an answer?

DeletedUser4

[tt]The answer is im not sure at this point in time there are some areas we still have to discuss and agree but I was more interested in getting out the main stuff so that everyone could start planning as they were so different from what everyone knows already[/tt]

DeletedUser

Well one of 2 options would happen I imagine, both were on .net speeds, not too sure if it changed due to an update...Used to be that it would stop you from even sending the attack, same with sending support, it would just full stop you from supporting members not in your tribe. However I have seen where you can send an attack at a tribe mate and its sent as a "visit". I think the visit thing was included in one of the updates, so players could time nukes and nobles for a re-cap. I would imagine it will be visiting instead of the full stop, not too certain yet but will definitely let you know before the world starts.

DeletedUser

Will the 'mega-barbs' self produce troops or will it just be how many one starts with?

DeletedUser

can i ask a couple of questions?

whats the base defense rate of this world

and what is no farm limit?. farming or farm population?

and fake limit, how much is that>?

DeletedUser

Just so I know, are barbs growing UK5 speed, as in super quick, good noble target speed or is it normal speed, getting to 3k eventually...?

DeletedUser9174

So from reading this thread i see two things...

Tribe lock you cant leave tribe but you also can't send attacks to own tribe mates?

I dont think this is very realistic for a normal world. it works in speed as the worlds dont last long. the majority of players know how long they have to play and for the most part can commit to that amount of time.

However it is harder to know if you will be able to play for 18 months. People change jobs family members get ill//they themselves get ill or simply lose interest give up when getting hit too hard... and so on.

if you cant internal them the inactive accounts are easy targets for other tribes. Unless you have players willing to sit them long term....Even if the account is deleted then the tribe just gets smaller and smaller. if you had a good alliance you could take each others internals but that seems to go from team play to hugging.

maybe you could include a setting that if a tribe gets bellow a given tribe membership it is automatically disbanded... maybe 10 members so if your tribe goes inactive around you there is still a chance to continue...

maybe also an option to kick accounts that have been inactive for say 2 weeks... if an account has premium it might not delete....

you did say things were still being tweaked.

DeletedUser8815

How will these vills be identified.....just by being stacked? When the village has been conquered how will other tribes know that it is a mega vill?

DeletedUser6695

If its like the HP world the 'mega' vills have higher points than normal vills

DeletedUser

Looks really good, very different. I'll probably play. Churches & bonfires :) I love the sound of leets whinging.

DeletedUser6695

You probably could Cat it down but im sure the coords would be posted of the vill.

And TW stats could be used to check anyway

DeletedUser

maybe you could include a setting that if a tribe gets bellow a given tribe membership it is automatically disbanded... maybe 10 members so if your tribe goes inactive around you there is still a chance to continue...

you did say things were still being tweaked.

This seems to make a lot of sense!! I also still wonder how the mega vills will be distributed to ensure fairness?

DeletedUser

but having nobled it, you could cat it down to normal size and it would be undetectable

Actually, with a building above say...
level 96, it isn't an issue, because you can't cat them with any physically reachable number of cats.

Or you could just turn demolition off for those buildings, and give them say, a level 50 or 60 hiding place.

DeletedUser

Let me guess you got this idea from .net's CTV (hp world)?

I feel you guys have copied the idea and making some tweaks to it as it was a success.