As was said on the forum, UK likes to do things slightly different ~ UK10

DeletedUser

I don't think that could work. I guess you'd just have to wait until any premium ran out. Several months between tribe change ending and world ending will lead to lots of falling-outs, there will be plenty of people stuck in wholly unsuitable tribes. I don't think that's a bad thing, though - should make for a very interesting second-half!

It's going to be a real bummer if you're the only active left in a tribe with no outside support allowed. Choose carefully.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8687

again Love the settings! Its different and I for one love change. The tribe limit and No morale suits me and the mega village is exciting. Much prefer the cuins system as well :icon_biggrin: Ok the settings are noob friendly, this just means more food :icon_twisted: If you want to have some fun? Check my premade :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

If it turns out that the tribe lock doesn't work will you revise it and perhaps turn it off?

DeletedUser

Maybe you could have like the 1st of every other month is 'open day' were people can move tribes?

DeletedUser8687

Maybe you could have like the 1st of every other month is 'open day' were people can move tribes?

That would bring in spying. Its starting to sound like the job centre :lol:

DeletedUser

Or some sort of transfer window controlled by the duke :D

But I think the tribe lock would work well enough as it is

DeletedUser

Ha, maybe tribes can trade members, have contracts, and pay PP for certain players...:#

DeletedUser

Ha, maybe tribes can trade members, have contracts, and pay PP for certain players...:#

i don't think this is legal as i believe it breaks this rule

Rules said:

§6
II.Offering premium for any ingame service is against the rules, this includes running competitions within your tribe for taking part in operations/nobling villages etc.

DeletedUser

This world actually seems interesting. Good job .UK staff. It's always good to add a little something to spice up the game a bit. Very impressive. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lacking sense of humour?

yep i do lack a sense of humour and your off topic.:icon_razz:

and anyway there wouldn't be any free transf... :icon_idea: can we have it where you can't leave your tribe until after say 1 month after joining, this will make sure that people don't join tribes unless they are sure but allows people to leave if say the leaders have gone inactive.

DeletedUser4

HAVING BEEN PLAYING ON UK10 WE HAVE FOUND SOME ISSUES SO HAD TO CHANGE THE SETTINGS SLIGHTLY AT THE MOMENT WE ARE NOW TESTING NO CHURCH AND NON ADVANCED PALI WEAPONS. THIS MAY CHANGE AGAIN BEFORE THE START

[tt]Settings for UK10

Start date: 22/08/11

World Settings: ~
  • Speed: 1.5
  • Unit Speed: 0.625
  • Noble: Coins
  • Smithy: 10 Tech
  • Archers: Yes
  • Paladin: Yes
  • Paladin Weapons: NOT ADVANCED
  • Bonus Villages: Yes
  • Barbs and Bonus Grow to: 3750
  • Church: NO
  • Choice of starting location: Yes
  • Beginners Protection: 4 Days
  • Attack/Support Gap: 250 ms
  • Tribe Limit: 40
  • Tribe leave: Turned off Feb 1st 2012 (means no leave after this date)
  • Outside support: No
  • Fake Limit: Yes
  • Farm Limit: No
  • Morale: No
  • Militia: Yes
  • Night Bonus: Yes 00:00 – 07:30

Now you have probably read all that and are sat there thinking whats different, well read on and all will be revealed. The first and most important difference this world will start with a specific end date 25th December 2013.

The second difference is all about the team play ethos we want to encourage, starting from Feb 2012 when the tribe lock comes in a mega village will appear somewhere on the map. It will have a higher wall and lots of troops, and will take team work to clear and noble the village. These villages will appear once every two months with the last one appearing in August 2013 each village will become progressively harder to clear as the world goes along.

Once the last village appears you then have just over three months to the end of the world, and the winner will be the tribe that holds on to the most special villages.

Prizes will be announced at a later date.

Forgot to add this world will end as it starts no reductions nothing

[/tt]