As was said on the forum, UK likes to do things slightly different ~ UK10

DeletedUser

i dont mind the settings, only problem is those churches again, my only concern with no tribe leave, is you will find a lot of tribes with spies in, we all know how easy it is to insert one, these mega villages will there be in the core or rim as well?

DeletedUser8153

They had something similar to this on a high performance world in .net. It's also quite similar to the "king of the hill" speed rounds. The only thing I don't like is that the advanced building levels return to normal village once nobled. That kinda sucks.

Part from that though, should be an interesting world due to the random placement of these villages. I might play it.

No one is going to win this world because we all die in 2012 :/

This^ though :p

DeletedUser9872

Wow...really? What a stupid idea. Mega vils and no leaving your tribe? That's moronic.

My opinion. Sorry if u disagree, but I still think this is possibly the worst world to be created. Just...plain...stupid. I won't be joining. Good luck to all that do.

DeletedUser

i agree leaving the tribe is stupid, people change and people leave.

So what happens if your duke decides to go MIA? I mean then you have a tribe without a leader or what happens if your involved in a internal dispute and your duke doesn't give 2 ****s about you, your stuck in the tribe. So your 2 options are to leave the world or put up with the crap? neither are good enough options esp if you have payed for pp ect.

DeletedUser9748

If someone decides to be a spy for a tribe, he won't benefit anything from it. The point of being a spy is leak information to the tribe that you want to join someday. If you just leak information but you can't leave the tribe you are spying, what are you going to gain from that? Someday they will just discover you are the mole and leave you alone without any support/help and you will just rot in there until you get bored and quit.

DeletedUser

It could lead to a lot more personal alliances if a tribe collapses, would be starnge having diplomacy with only some of a tribe :D

DeletedUser1508

being thick here, but what is a no farm limit?
Farm limit sets a optimum amount of troops that can be stationed in a village (based on the farm level). Any troops over that amount will fight at reduced strength. The idea of this is to prevent excessive stacking of one village.

However this world (and most other worlds) will not have it, so it is nothing to worry about.

DeletedUser

Ok, what would happen if the owner of a mega village had their account hacked and then deleted? Would the account be reinstated with the mega-village?

What time are we talking about on 25th December? 00:00:00 or 23:59:59? and if the latter what happens if the vill is nobled at 23:59:59:999? Hopefully not a system crash.

And finally being picky... if ranks 1, 2 & 3 all have an equal amount of vills does it go on ODA or what?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If someone decides to be a spy for a tribe, he won't benefit anything from it. The point of being a spy is leak information to the tribe that you want to join someday.
No, I think it's done for amusement more than anything. There'll still be spying.

It could lead to a lot more personal alliances if a tribe collapses, would be starnge having diplomacy with only some of a tribe :D
True, but I quite like that actually. Civil war, anyone?

A couple of things I'd like definitive answers to...

1. As previously asked, what happens to the tribe if the sole Duke is deleted due to inactivity?

2. Is there is a wiki (or some official explination) as to how these mega villages will function? Loads of questions about them that could do with being answered before they appear!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The answer to question 1(having once experienced it) is that a baron can claim dukedom over the tribe if there is no duke in existence.

DeletedUser6695

Actually I'm pretty sure anyone can become duke, first person to see the message wins :p

DeletedUser

ok, that's a good way of dealing with it. thanks for the answers.

DeletedUser

could we send in a request asking for a player to be booted, due to being rimmed and giving up etc,?