Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5774

According to who? :eek:

slapi.jpg

DeletedUser10204

lol i got sexy can i???? that little padlock next to his name :p woop woop

DeletedUser8157

and he only won cause hasan back stabbed me and gave him his 5k villa while attacking me!

I dint backstab you that attack was too dodge my troops its beyond me how you dint dodge a 50 sec and a 2 min attack and lost 360 lcs and how is me giving my village to taras back stabbing? :icon_confused: it was a cluster round and I needed to go taras was like my next door neighbour that round do I need to spell it out for you?

:icon_rolleyes:

besides I owed him I pretty much stopped the growth of everyone around :icon_biggrin: us so he dint have much decent to noble at the time :icon_sad: so I let him have it kind of a friendly exchange no? besides he spilt win with me you never do that :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10204

jobson I really do hope you play next round because I'm going to rim you :p just to see how good you really are :p

DeletedUser5774

I had a poor round today.

Only consilation I can take from it is that I am likely to finish third, and, I learned a few lessons. :p

DeletedUser8097

So many nooby people to noble on so many servers and so little time.

DeletedUser

So many nooby people to noble on so many servers and so little time.

mate your only good because sends you loads of defence and premium points

one on one with some with no premium and no help you will get destroyed haha

so i think you should go back to your boys on .net

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8157

@guiding light

shush nub there isnt a player who cna win speed without premium against decent players and tribal wars is all about support why do you think theres that option all in all your making empty claims as im sure adrian would mop the floor with you lol

DeletedUser

@guiding light

shush nub there isnt a player who cna win speed without premium against decent players and tribal wars is all about support why do you think theres that option all in all your making empty claims as im sure adrian would mop the floor with you lol

i have done it?

i never just premium if you are on top of your villages you dont need it

DeletedUser4

[tt]If you two want to argue at each other then do it somewhere else next word from either of you and you will be hearing from me [/tt]

Status
Not open for further replies.