Sounds Like A Plan..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

[17:46:29] Mattyflan: Oh yah, charlie. Make a thread on the UK forum about recruitment or somethin
[18:36:17] Charlie..: Why do I have to do it? D:
[18:36:45] Mattyflan: Because you're not hated by Tharg and the majority of .co.uk forum users

...And so here I am.

SLAPanimated.gif

Basically, we've been playing speed together for a couple of weeks and have decided to make a tribe. Don't expect us to play every round, but via our new-found skills of gangbanging and turtling, we will win most of the rounds we play. If you want to join, add one of us on skype or message us ingame or in some way make contact. Preferably we'll know/know of you since speed is quite a small community. My skype's iperplexx. Add me, because i'm not going to go searching for you.

Members
- Me
- Mattyflan
- Exceptionalperformance
- Death lurks
- NYK <3
- Mario (1/3 of LouisVuitton)
- Galaxy for Sale
- Sindle
- Chocolate DOUGHNUT!

Prepare to get a SLAP

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OMG CAN I JOINZ?!??!?!? :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: :icon_surprised: :icon_surprised: :icon_surprised: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_razz:

DeletedUser3312

This thread sucks. Make a better one NOOOOOOOOOOOOB. :)

DeletedUser7966

/Will join occasionally to beat charlies nub team. ^_^

DeletedUser

This tribe will be the foundation of future speed rounds.
Noobs will look upon us in fear and despair, while we conquer their innocent tribemates in rounds that do not consist of a measly 3 member tribe limit. We shall bestow our power throughout the lands, much like the British empire, but in a more wide-spread manner. Yes, that means we will not conquer the majority of countries like Britain did, but conquer ALL of them, as our beseeched goal here at SLAP!. We will do what Britain couldn't do, and the servers that we conquer shall be renamed to 'Україна Land', seeing as though Britain have already failed and we don't want to follow in their footsteps.

P.S Countries = Servers in this case.

/end of crazy speech.

DeletedUser

Noobs will look upon us in fear and despair, while we conquer their innocent tribemates in rounds that do not consist of a measly 3 member tribe limit. We shall bestow our power throughout the lands, much like the British empire, but in a more wide-spread manner. Yes, that means we will not conquer the majority of countries like Britain did, but conquer ALL of them, as our beseeched goal here at SLAP!.

/end of crazy speech.

Cool story bro.
emoticon-0148-yes.gif

coolstory.gif

DeletedUser3312

Noobs will look upon us in fear and despair, while we conquer their innocent tribemates in rounds that do not consist of a measly 3 member tribe limit. We shall bestow our power throughout the lands, much like the British empire, but in a more wide-spread manner. Yes, that means we will not conquer the majority of countries like Britain did, but conquer ALL of them, as our beseeched goal here at SLAP!.

/end of crazy speech.

Wth is this? Cool story bro (4 u Agen Inafire or W/e)

Our song :icon_cool::icon_cool:

DeletedUser8219

Pendulum <3

But no, I think the Pinky and the Brain theme song thing is the best.

DeletedUser

Ohh dear :icon_rolleyes:

[16:11:38] Matt: He's not worthy
[16:11:45] Charlie..: I know
[16:11:45] Matt: Ahhh ****
[16:11:53] Charlie..: JAMES
[16:11:56] Charlie..: YOU PHONEY
[16:11:59] Chocolate Donut: Stop abusing Mr Style Mattyflappy
[16:12:05] Chocolate Donut: Its not nice
[16:12:11] Matt: It's*
[16:12:20] Matt: '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
[16:12:22] Chocolate Donut: *care