Sounds Like A Plan..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Do you actually want me to take you up on that offer? :lol:
Sam, I was helping out NYK, they might have chance with me ther, though I'd rather be with you :)
Yes, kinda hoping you would
Skype-emoticons-11-blush.gif

You really don't

DeletedUser

Lol, sam can only beat gangbangers who cant play. we, on the other hand, know how and will win (rock)

DeletedUser

You really don't

Hope you didn't get the wrong idea. I'm not saying I can beat Sam, I know he'll beat me because I haven't been playing speed very long, in fact I haven't even played against him. Sorry for wanting some experience against a better player.

DeletedUser6942

They definately slapped me about :L If theres any more room, i'd like to join :p

TommayD

DeletedUser

WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE.
Anyone dare to give us a challenge, because that was far too easy.

If you think you can resist the SLAP!, give us a try
Skype-emoticons-29-call.gif

OK,

Me, Shakeel, Shivraghu, Phantom and some others will kick your ass! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Mario (1/3 of LouisVuitton)

Is fake, he is doing like mario ;) If you not belive, i'll add him to a skype list :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mario (1/3 of LouisVuitton)

Is fake, he is doing like mario ;) If you not belive, i'll add him to a skype list :D

What are you talking about?

You make NO sense when posting.

We know that Mario is 1/3 of LouisVuitton already, so pointing that several times just make you look even more stupid.

Please just leave this server... for your own good.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When there's no decent speed rounds on, or there are ones lasting 16 days, and people leave as they suck at current HP rounds *Cough*Matty*Cough*, what do you expect? :/

DeletedUser3312

When there's no decent speed rounds on, or there are ones lasting 16 days, and people leave as they suck at current HP rounds *Cough*Matty*Cough*, what do you expect? :/

I haven't left :icon_neutral:
Only left the chat because it was annoying, and there were just constant arguments.

DeletedUser3312

:icon_rolleyes:
Yeah, those silly people always wanting arguements :lol:

Heh. Go away... You're not in SLAP! <--- (He's not in SLAP! right Dan, because I've never heard of him).

And wth is an arguements? :icon_confused:
Idk what they are but we dun have them..

So liek
Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.