Sounds Like A Plan..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3312

It was posted because of my returning to speed, and since I'm the last remaining original member still playing, I thought it'd be fun posting a high-profile rimming.

Now You.

DeletedUser

It was posted because of my returning to speed, and since I'm the last remaining original member still playing, I thought it'd be fun posting a high-profile rimming.

Now You.

So, you're saying that no one from SLAP! played and you posted it to boost your ego? Doesn't seem like it belongs here to me...

DeletedUser3312

I'm c0nfuzzled. You quoted yourself and said:
So you agree it has nothing to do with this thread? Finally.. Wasn't that hard was it?
:icon_neutral:

The question, for a third time:

How would you know? You're not in it

DeletedUser3312

Ahhh Dan invited you back Tarzan. You're in it now <3

But you wasn't in it before, thus the sir cornish battlez had nothing to do with you. Be Gone.

DeletedUser

Another win for SLAP!
skype-emoticons-smile.gif

DeletedUser7179

and he only won cause hasan back stabbed me and gave him his 5k villa while attacking me!

DeletedUser

and he only won cause hasan back stabbed me and gave him his 5k villa while attacking me!

Wasn't actually boasting about beating you, but since you insist... your village had ten times better villages to noble compared to me, I only had two decent targets and my last two nobles were 500 pointers, so I don't know why you didn't win tbh.

DeletedUser

Wasn't actually boasting about beating you, but since you insist... your village had ten times better villages to noble compared to me, I only had two decent targets and my last two nobles were 500 pointers, so I don't know why you didn't win tbh.

Ukranian hacks, methinks...:icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.