UK masters team.

DeletedUser

Ok So I am interested in setting up a skype chat,

so if you post your skype details here that would be banging. Im willythemerrett

~Will~

dabookman

Reaction score
Ok, some information that might help.

The tournament is not scheduled to start until 2012, possibly mid to late january so as of now, there is no panic.

The tournament is single player only (no co-plays) This will be vigourously enforced.

As and when we know more, I will post.

DeletedUser269

Geeky nerd
One Hit KO
SexySmurf
Reduaram
chaz55
Drluke95
-RoAd RuNNeR-
TheMusicWithin
-GuidingLight-
Element.
The Wires
Ogeman25
sercan
muhib06258
James8
Thomas755
Traviscoob
etan115
toby 3000
ARA00000000099999999
WffA-Flo
yerac
fatalllllll
ukAlex08
buttbuster
jjjumper
sk.miso.sk
Mr ShaDoW

People who have mailed so far, were aiming for a team on 20. And as many reserves as we can get.

Will be getting a skype room for people who are intrested

Last edited by a moderator:

dabookman

Reaction score
buttbuster, i would be dubious about accepting the name if i saw it in a normal speed round, i see no reason to allow it to be representing TW.UK in a multinational event, change required if you wish to participate.

I also see no mention of Barry Chuckle. I want to see his name included.

dabookman

Reaction score
Perhaps if you read the post from JT above, you wouldn't have posted that question.

DeletedUser

Good luck the UK team. You got a real potential, to be contenders to win.

It wont be a stroll in the park offcourse but with practice; as they say, practice makes perfect. As the Skype room up and running. I think you should request some practice rounds on the weekend on co.uk.

It wont be too challenging but a few nuisances can occupy you for a while.

DeletedUser

im not gunna get it yet! but we can surely mail eachother if people cant get skype.

DeletedUser

It is not as efficient as Skype. Especially for mass (20pl conversation) talking. Also you got the link, so hurry up and download it.

DeletedUser

rafatt01

add meh

Hasan. As much as I have nothing against you. You can't play in the UK team because you are not from the UK !

please, UK is not an international server.. :icon_rolleyes:

Play for .net or your home server ;)

~Will~

DeletedUser3312

Hasan. As much as I have nothing against you. You can't play in the UK team because you are not from the UK !

please, UK is not an international server.. :icon_rolleyes:

Play for .net or your home server ;)

~Will~
:icon_rolleyes:

It's not about where you're from. If you can prove that you play here on a regular basis you can play for the server's team.

You on the other hand should be applying for .net.