Sounds Like A Plan..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7179

You really are quite the hypocrite James. :icon_rolleyes:

You will be pounded again and again and again. Like last time :) We will put you back under that rock.

I was here during the Slap! power days and still won rounds! I was here after and still won rounds and I will be here when you to find more bum chums and I will still win rounds! What you do does not affect me as shown countless times!
I just find it laughable how you have to continue to recruit every numpty you can find to win rounds on .uk which lets face it any half decent player can win on his own!
Your actually dragging the SLAP! name through the mud! what was once a group of decent players who had a half decent name for their abilities is now a mass recruiting bunch of idiots who can't win 3vs1 let alone on their own!

Lets face it I couldn't even name a top 5 players currently playing on .uk because there just aren't 5 players worth mentioning! Yet you still have to recruit more and more to try and be safe! Hows ur little backstabber Hasan doing?? funny I don't see him around much since he got his backside whooped time after time after time! unless he is playing in the tribe huggers SLAP! tribe!

DeletedUser3312

I was here during the Slap! power days and still won rounds! I was here after and still won rounds and I will be here when you to find more bum chums and I will still win rounds! What you do does not affect me as shown countless times!
I just find it laughable how you have to continue to recruit every numpty you can find to win rounds on .uk which lets face it any half decent player can win on his own!
Your actually dragging the SLAP! name through the mud! what was once a group of decent players who had a half decent name for their abilities is now a mass recruiting bunch of idiots who can't win 3vs1 let alone on their own!

Lets face it I couldn't even name a top 5 players currently playing on .uk because there just aren't 5 players worth mentioning! Yet you still have to recruit more and more to try and be safe! Hows ur little backstabber Hasan doing?? funny I don't see him around much since he got his backside whooped time after time after time! unless he is playing in the tribe huggers SLAP! tribe!

• You very rarely won rounds during the SLAP! days if any and you were forced into retirement.
  • What I do directly effects you every time. You have not won a single round with me in for several months now.
  • Mass recruiting? Name who's in this new SLAP if it's mass recruiting. Oh wait, it's just something you've pre-convinced yourself so you have an excuse when you get rimmed.
  • 3vs1? Pfft please. Before I came back to .uk you were teaming everyone, I have evidence of this. Where have your friends gone James? :lol:
  • Hasan is winning rounds. One of the most trustworthy players I know, I'm glad you too fell out as he's an extremely reliable asset to this team. http://www.tribalwars.co.uk/sds_ranking.php?type=player&round_id=300

You will not last James, you can count on that.

DeletedUser

Matt, I might be having a very boring New Year / Christmas again, if you remember last year... Long time... Maybe time to pwn again.. PM your skype, i will make a new account

DeletedUser3312

Matt, I might be having a very boring New Year / Christmas again, if you remember last year... Long time... Maybe time to pwn again.. PM your skype, i will make a new account

Frankie!!! How could I forget you bud?

I still have your skype and you're still in the chat lol. Though if you have a new one, it's mattyflan

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7179

Are you surprised?? Matt can't do anything properly! Was only a matter of time!

DeletedUser3312

So during a rather boring and late round hasan and lionheart find themselves in it. Me, I was there to mainly for the sight seeing and making sure it was an even fight. Ofcourse it never is with James is it? :icon_rolleyes:

First comes the initial backtime and clearing:
lionheartpwning2.png

And then the excuses. Oh it was 4 vs 1, oh this oh that blah blah blah. We thought he was dead period. Hasan proved his point - A point we already knew to be true - he's better than James. But oh no...

He attacks again, and guess what he has:​
lionheartpwning1.png

SAYWUT? At the time this was more than half the combined amount of defence in the entire world. So I say this again lionheart lovers, why oh why do you actually put yourself in a position like this? This egotistical maniac uses other players troops for his own gain. I mean look at his stupid tribes that are put down by me over and over again...

DPMO
Don't Pee Me Off!

To be honest I'm getting pretty sick of it.

And just for the record this was Hasan's win, I take nor want any credit for it. I've already humiliated this n00b. Pfft we really should make pwning lionheart our initiation process to get into SLAP!

Peace.

DeletedUser7179

Haha u are a waste of space aren't u! lol I notice how u don't show the reports of me clearing u and the reports of me clearing hasan several times!

Oh and the fact that ur little chum begged for a NAP to start before running and getting ur useless help!

[04/12/2011 21:36:59] hasan(tw gh.s): wanna nap "."
[04/12/2011 21:37:07] James O'Brien: no thanks
[04/12/2011 21:41:29] James O'Brien: Awww had to go call ur bum chum for help! haha
[04/12/2011 21:42:06] hasan(tw gh.s): I never aske dhim to join
[04/12/2011 21:42:09] hasan(tw gh.s): :|
[04/12/2011 21:42:31] James O'Brien: yeah alright chicken! Ill have to woop u both then!
[04/12/2011 21:42:35] James O'Brien: 2v1 bring it on!
[04/12/2011 21:42:42] hasan(tw gh.s): 4 vs 1
[04/12/2011 21:42:44] hasan(tw gh.s): :|
[04/12/2011 21:43:06] hasan(tw gh.s): if you manage to win you deserve a thread lol
[04/12/2011 21:43:15] James O'Brien: oh who is ur 4?
[04/12/2011 21:43:31] hasan(tw gh.s): "."
[04/12/2011 21:43:33] hasan(tw gh.s): secret
[04/12/2011 21:43:41] James O'Brien: Haha Well 4v1! lets dance!

So who is the hugger?? U SLAP! boys couldn't run a bath let alone beat me!

So lets look at the tribe rankings!!

SLAP! IN 3rd!! HAHA

Oh and wheres my tribe?? 2nd above u ! 4v1 and u still couldn't beat me! Yeah i got my tribe to support me for one of hasan's hits! But Mattt tell me what did u do in this round other than get catted to crap by me?? and hasan knows if the round went on any longer he was dust too cause I cleared and was catting him too!

And just for the record this was Hasan's win, I take nor want any credit for it. I've already humiliated this n00b. Pfft we really should make pwning lionheart our initiation process to get into SLAP!

Please exlainto me what Hasan won?? absolutely nothing! lol

So in conclusion!! U lot tried to 4v1 me as stated by ur chum hasan! I still faught on and not at any point got cleared and catted u both!! and my tribe finished above lowly 3rd place SLAP!
So I ask you who came out on top?? Oh thats right Lionheart123!! As always with u muppets!!

DeletedUser3312

Blah. Blah. Blah. Whine. Whine. Whine

4v1 and u still couldn't beat me! Yeah i got my tribe to support me for one of hasan's hits!

You even fail at lieing. :icon_rolleyes:

I give you .uk's greatest speed joke. And no I'm not the type to hold a grudge, you can continue to help James for no benefit of your own or you can play for yourself. Whatever your decision, I will always be here to put this insolent worm in his place. Beneath my boot.

EDIT: And if teaming ever occurs... Needless to say your odds of beating us will worsen.

DeletedUser

Just gonna add my thoughts....

Matt. No point in posting, You finished last in the rankings of SLAP! and XXX. So hush your gums.

Hasan is a good player, But James is 5x better. There is no way either of you could catch him in a 1v1 (I am no fan of James, Just stating the plain facts, which include matt being crap).

And, Also....!?!?!?!??!?! My account was on that round. Who has my pass? :D

Do not use my account -.-

DeletedUser3312

Here's Adrians co coming to the rescue :icon_rolleyes:

Well known for not winning rounds and typically failing at everything bar trolling. Lionheart has already lost a 1v1 to me, and I even made a thread on it... Go look it up.

James is dead and your opinion isn't worth noticing. Now where's the real stevedisco? We both know you're just a co something purple/clickclack. Why don't you just stick to one account eh?

DeletedUser7179

Haha u have never beaten me let alone beaten me in a 1v1!! U can show ur posts and break the rules and get people to give my villas when I'm not playing all you want its all just proof you are not good enough to clean my boots! U know it! I know it! Everyone apart from ur chums agree! and even some of them do!

Status
Not open for further replies.