Sounds Like A Plan..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just to bring all good things to an end lol, i'm sure i enjoyed giving a slap to slap on the 4 hour cat last week lol he he ;)

DeletedUser

and matty you should be a little more honest about the slaps you received from lion and myself lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7179

Packman did u not read this thread apparently him and Hasan won this round!! Haha even tho he got cleared and catted countless times and so did hasan but apparently the won even tho they never won the round and their tribe came 3rd behind ours!!! Now u know why everyone considers them to be such losers!!

DeletedUser

lol funny, but maybe he needs help, we should try to be more understanding :lol:

DeletedUser

Just to bring all good things to an end lol, i'm sure i enjoyed giving a slap to slap on the 4 hour cat last week lol he he ;)

That was not SLAP!
SLAP! never lost a round, back when it was made, up until it was disbanded, (Fell apart).
What you beat was SLAPv2.0, which has but ONE member of the original tribe. One ninth of the skill it once had. Many would say Matt was not equal to the rest of us, so you are in fact not facing a tribe anywhere near as good as the true SLAP!
If for some reason all nine of us decided to play a round together again, i doubt you'd stand a chance. But as this isn't very likely, enjoy your "Victory" over just one of us.

DeletedUser7179

The worst one too! Well apart from the new members he added they are even worse than him!

DeletedUser7179

trinty>you james he did win a HP world

Oh dear u are getting desperate now! He won a Hp round oh noes!! I can tell u now even trinity knows he aint as good so stop trying to get a reaction when we both know u are an easy target!

DeletedUser3312

and matty you should be a little more honest about the slaps you received from lion and myself lol

No idea who you are. James has lost to me on every occasion. Name one occasion he has outright beaten me.

And please James don't say "Oh there are just too many to remember" Blah blah blah. :lol:

That was not SLAP!
SLAP! never lost a round, back when it was made, up until it was disbanded, (Fell apart).
What you beat was SLAPv2.0, which has but ONE member of the original tribe. One ninth of the skill it once had. Many would say Matt was not equal to the rest of us, so you are in fact not facing a tribe anywhere near as good as the true SLAP!
If for some reason all nine of us decided to play a round together again, i doubt you'd stand a chance. But as this isn't very likely, enjoy your "Victory" over just one of us.

The original SLAP! won one round and I won that round with Dan. Other then that we were a bunch of friends who hadn't a clue how to play. C'mon Dan lets not stretch the truth that far.

Ever since that day I have won every single round for SLAP! with it's "new" members. The current SLAP! is a far better tribe then the last one. Not saying I don't miss the glory days >.> because they were the best days.

I'm just saying these days SLAP! is far more successful and far more competitive then the last SLAP! ever was. I mean, when did we ever play a round together?

The old SLAP! was a skype chat that still exists today. That's, that's all the original SLAP! was in a nutshell.

Oh dear u are getting desperate now! He won a Hp round oh noes!! I can tell u now even trinity knows he aint as good so stop trying to get a reaction when we both know u are an easy target!
I dun see how winning a High Performance round is getting desperate. What have you done that's better?

DeletedUser7179

How about last round we played i cleared and catted on several occasions?? Hmmm or u still in denial about that one too?? Or the round u said u beat me yet i won the round and u came what 3rd or something?? or the bash round i smashed u to bits?? Still in denial about those too??

Matt ur a joke not worth even talking too u know u have never beaten I dont even know why u still make this stuff up when everyone knows u get whooped every time even when u bring ur team!

DeletedUser3312

How about last round we played i cleared and catted on several occasions?? Hmmm or u still in denial about that one too?? Or the round u said u beat me yet i won the round and u came what 3rd or something?? or the bash round i smashed u to bits?? Still in denial about those too??

Matt ur a joke not worth even talking too u know u have never beaten I dont even know why u still make this stuff up when everyone knows u get whooped every time even when u bring ur team!

Trinity won the last round.

Oh you're talking about the round where you were cleared and bashed by HASAN. Desperately trying to team me with every player you could contact? How did that turn out in the end? Oh yh you humiliated and the reports printscreened. Epic win there James. Now who's getting desperate?

And there we go... :lol: You are such a child. There's no way you're in your 20s

DeletedUser7179

U mean the same round where i cleared and catted hasan too! but he killed some 700 axe or something! He knows he never won and so do u!

Hasan is useless and its as simple as that!

Status
Not open for further replies.