1st Noble

• Thread starter DeletedUser6695
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You can't be 110% certain, 100% is the maximum you fool.

Obviously he will have more troops then most soon because he will be producing both OFF and DEF

DeletedUser

Obviously he will have more troops then most soon because he will be producing both OFF and DEF

110% - meaning i'm more than certain, figure of speech- now who's the fool!

Soon - I was talking about about before he nobled!

DeletedUser9598

Can't really see the problem here, he's gave his reason, deal with it. As for rushing and being low on troops i'm 110% certain he's got a better troop count than all the haters!

I LOL when people say this, everyone gonna post up a screenshot of there troop count so we can see if this is true? Dont worry i know the answer is NO

DeletedUser2961

i have full confidence that silent will do us all proud

Yep, bring on my snuggle bunneh!
403fx8l.gif

DeletedUser10842

I had a 110% mortgage once, I'm 110% sure of that too lol, but then I'm certainly a fool

DeletedUser

No i can see the money said, although the percentage of how certain you are, you can only be 100%, you don't say i am 60/50% certain? You say 50/50%, so its only measured out of 100%

DeletedUser10842

No i can see the money said, although the percentage of how certain you are, you can only be 100%, you don't say i am 60/50% certain? You say 50/50%, so its only measured out of 100%

I'm 70/40% sure your mistaken mate

DeletedUser10869

I had a 110% mortgage once, I'm 110% sure of that too lol, but then I'm certainly a fool

Oh I sold a few of those so my book, "My Part in Northern Rock's downfall" might one day be hitting the bargain basement buckets at Poundstretcher soon :icon_eek:

On topic. So 1st noble goes to an internal? This is bad how?

I mean a tribe of proven world beaters do this and folk criticise?! Would you rather a nuke was half killed taking out another just reached academy player with folks close by licking their lips at walking in afterwards?!

Anyone who can get a "good" first cap cheaply is away and laughing. Anyone who thinks (Puts on John Wayne look) the honourable nuke godda do what a nuke godda do rountine is deluding themselves. Especially as this world is packed full of good players eying up the main chance of taking out a player who has just got their first cap and is severely weakened.

Oh to be close to some SHAC players if they get a tougher nobling experience than they anticipated! (plus very happy to help with your RL got hectic I quit mail too!)

As has been said lets check back in a month and see who is where.

Good work on getting your noble Nitrogen and yes you are a jammy so and so!

DeletedUser10816

Torq - Don't you ever use the term "more than certain?"...

I'm pretty certain its an established phrase within the english language

As for my troop count, its nice and healthy - but thankyou for the concern.

No I didnt get where I am today by being fed resource by the tribe. Strangely enough, if you have ODA from clearing farms, and then you farm them - it can prove quite lucrative - perhaps you should try it? :)

Thanks Jo for your comment :)

DeletedUser9598

So much for quitting aye Jo :lol:

Im not bothered what Nitrogen nobled to be honest, I was simply looking to wind him up :icon_evil: and a part of me might of secretly wanted him to take the SFU vil in a hope it would spark a war between the biggest 2 tribes in k54 :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser8105

Why so much hate..
I'd be happy if i had a chanse to noble a tribemate near.
:lol:

DeletedUser10857

Omg =.= you are gonna noble with a 2.1k village. 'O' Who is the big noob here? :icon_rolleyes: Nitrogen

DeletedUser

Well as a W7 winner with KNK i think only a noob would have taken a tribe mates village as first nobal .

good job were not playing this world roll on w13.