-tuNe List

• Thread starter DeletedUser9948
  • Start date

DeletedUser3312

you lost a cat turtle round to thespeedman

It's funny believe me ;D

We may bore you, but you're proving to be quite the joke.

DeletedUser9948

i lost nothing at all. he turtled his way to the top, and i had 5+ players that i had to deal with which really was not a joke. you may find it hilarious, but you're ultra ego makes everyone laugh and most people find you incredibly obnoxious.

me a joke? okay king matt..whatever you say

DeletedUser3312

Umad cammy? :lol:

Dw, I'll stop the big bad speedman pwning you again

DeletedUser9948

not mad, your just irritating for such a good player.

DeletedUser8157

you proved one thing your terrible at start up look at the current round you dropped out of top 20

and before you pull out the I got cleared line
I lost 3k spears and 150 rams and 400 lcs in start up
matt lost A bit aswell
so did adam
yet we are still top 10

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9948

i went to go and do a real life job, which insisted of visiting my 3 month old cousin and holding her for the first time...not going to lie

DeletedUser3312

i went to go and do a real life job, which insisted of visiting my 3 month old cousin and holding her for the first time...not going to lie

typical excuse.

I was doin rl stuff which is why I lost!!

Heard it before, get off kid.

DeletedUser10769

Matt, we were in a huge war with WeAre...it was a very fun a thrilling round, being teamed by a few people, backtiming and we ended up on top..i came, along with Tropez, drawing rank 1. i am not sure how you can lol at it at all if i am perfectly honest..?

What is your ign windows?:)

Mac-dee and me cleared your troops and some random nubs.

Not surprising you got teamed, mac dee got teamed as well.
The other player in my tribe really didn't help us at all. My allies, 3 players did nothing.
Loved playing with you guys...

i went to go and do a real life job, which insisted of visiting my 3 month old cousin and holding her for the first time...not going to lie,

He did, he got catted and then he returned

DeletedUser9948

i am playing now, and i am not dead. Matt why are you so pathetic with what you say? how on earth is that an excuse? it's easter for goodness sake, some people have things to do other than sit here with an ultra ego. Windows, you cleared my troops?

DeletedUser3312

God, you're a load of def noobs :D:D:D

this isn't the way to earn respect.

DeletedUser10769

i am playing now, and i am not dead. Matt why are you so pathetic with what you say? how on earth is that an excuse? it's easter for goodness sake, some people have things to do other than sit here with an ultra ego. Windows, you cleared my troops?

I meant your tribemates, except your offence and tropez troops. I don't know how much of tropez troops I cleared though

DeletedUser

you may find it hilarious, but you're ultra ego makes everyone laugh and most people find you incredibly obnoxious.

me a joke? okay king matt..whatever you say

+1 for this. Not only are you a good player, you're also a nice guy :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser3312

Haha, I like king Matt :icon_cool:

Anyway Cammy got rimmed by me.

DeletedUser9948

my laptop had crashed and i've been restoring all my programmes, hence why i didn't backtime you or dodge any of your attacks.

DeletedUser10594

uk pro where are you at the round aktually ?
got nobled xd ...

DeletedUser9948

uk pro where are you at the round aktually ?
got nobled xd ...

haha exactly;D he celebrates over anything;L if he lost £20000000, he would celebrate that he found a penny more than probably;P >.>

DeletedUser8157

how are we supposed to win when you drag 10 players or so into the match we had like 3