Daser
TropeZ
My Mum Says I Am Cool
yoda
Whitty69

Recruitment is still undergoing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[4/8/2012 1:55:26 PM] Cammmy/Camstar here!: been a pleasure guys.
[4/8/2012 1:55:34 PM] Cammmy/Camstar here!: thanks for the time spent on helping me this season
[4/8/2012 1:55:39 PM] Cammmy/Camstar here!: but i am no longer part of the tribe.
[4/8/2012 1:55:56 PM] Cammmy/Camstar here!: due to a scuffle between myself and matt, i was innapropriate and i apolgozie for the drama caused.
[4/8/2012 1:56:01 PM] Cammmy/Camstar here!: i won't join bubu
[4/8/2012 1:56:05 PM] Cammmy/Camstar here!: too much respect for this tribe.

Because inviting all of bubu's rejects is totally different than you joining them? /fail

DeletedUser9948

Luckywinner was the leader of bubu?, i have no means to mingle with him..Tropez dislikes bubu? now and i seem him a useful asset to the tribe, not a fail at all.nubcake

DeletedUser

I think you'll find lucky disliked tropez and the members he recruited which is why they were kicked. Since tropez and his nubs e.g My Mum Says I Am Cool have been the face of bubu for at least a season, you're pretty much the bubu/ukmimo remake.

Tribe went from potential to desperation within 24 hours lulz

DeletedUser

To be honest there should be no hating of this. Respect to Cammmy. for seeing sense and making UK speed more fun.
Looking forward to playing against you guys in the near future :)

DeletedUser

No hate on cammy making a new tribe, hate because the members he said he wouldnt join because he has too much respect for SLAP, he ended up joining with.

DeletedUser10119

stop crying about tribes start playing the damn game -.-'

DeletedUser8157

Members

Cammmy.
NiftyNathan
Kris...
Daser
TropeZ
My Mum Says I Am Cool
yoda
Whitty69

Recruitment is still undergoing.

yoda isnt with you noobs

hes would never join you maybe hes in your chat for lols but hes not gonna play with you :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser10769

It was a fun round.
WeAre caused you problems even though 1 of our players did not help any of us at all...
And could of stopped me getting catted by you

I catted every player in your tribe except cammmy and cleared some of your nukes as well, you were lucky to get 4th but due to a nub ally of mine. You got off lightly :d
I hope to play against you in the future or maybe with you, who knows :)

DeletedUser10769

I gotto admit, we lolled. That couldn't have gone any worse.

LOL. He was the one who was left alone due to conflicts between tribes. So he was lucky and did not deserve to get 1st, oh well.
Enjoy the pp being shared 5 ways

DeletedUser9948

Matt, we were in a huge war with WeAre...it was a very fun a thrilling round, being teamed by a few people, backtiming and we ended up on top..i came, along with Tropez, drawing rank 1. i am not sure how you can lol at it at all if i am perfectly honest..?

What is your ign windows?:)

DeletedUser9948

it has definitely spiced things up and i enjoyed speed for once, Slap has done nothing but bore me.